Bomb found in Soro's Mailbox

Oh so it’s OK when the regressive left put out marching orders to attack conservatives, but if it’s done to them, they are appalled by the notion.

This is the social justice war you wanted.

The rest of us are for law and order. Soros should be put on a terrorist watch list for his interference in foreign elections, not to mention domestic.
The man has helped ruin so many lives it could be anyone with a grudge, but my bet is it’s one of his own operatives and this whole thing was staged.
all those mob stories on Fox are b*******. No bombing or anything like it. Soros has done nothing but get smeared by your ridiculous propaganda.

You are a dishonest, lying, hypocritical, sack of crap. There were riots in Portland, Oregon. BLM members shot police officers. Antifa have committed assault and have damaged property and you think you can still lie and get away with it.
Yes I know you are brainwashed by endless repetition of old clips. The only spike in violence is against Muslims Jews blacks and gays. Assault on Nazis LOL

Oh so it’s OK when the regressive left put out marching orders to attack conservatives, but if it’s done to them, they are appalled by the notion.

The rest of us are for law and order. Soros should be put on a terrorist watch list for his interference in foreign elections, not to mention domestic.
The man has helped ruin so many lives it could be anyone with a grudge, but my bet is it’s one of his own operatives and this whole thing was staged.
all those mob stories on Fox are b*******. No bombing or anything like it. Soros has done nothing but get smeared by your ridiculous propaganda.

You are a dishonest, lying, hypocritical, sack of crap. There were riots in Portland, Oregon. BLM members shot police officers. Antifa have committed assault and have damaged property and you think you can still lie and get away with it.
You, of course, can provide evidence to back all your assertions.

Headline should read: “As democrats slip in the polls due to their repugnant violence & tantrums, one of them meets with Soros in late October just before a pivotal midterm election & they plan to put a bomb by his house & put in a call to MSNPC to cue the outrage that the GOP is responsible.”

How do you just pull shit like this out of your ass?

Unbelivable what you drooling retards can convince yourself of based on absolutely nothing.

You commies are known for false flag dirty tricks. A reputation that is well earned. Own it!

I'm sure you'll come up with a million and one excuses...but that will never change the reality that you are still JUST AN ASSHOLE PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Hey dip shit, my first comment was to wait and see where the evidence leads. Try it, maybe you won't keep embarrassing yourself.

Hey dipshit I'm responding to your comment TO ME.

In that comment you were defending based-on-nothing assertions that the bomb was a red-flag operation by Soros.

Headline should read: “As democrats slip in the polls due to their repugnant violence & tantrums, one of them meets with Soros in late October just before a pivotal midterm election & they plan to put a bomb by his house & put in a call to MSNPC to cue the outrage that the GOP is responsible.”

Unbelivable what you drooling retards can convince yourself of based on absolutely nothing.
It's common practice and distractions like this happen all the time. Like, suddenly, a mob of inbred illegals is coming to Texas right before the elections.

WTF are you talking about? they've been caravanning way back in April. The only thing new is how Trump is trying to make a desperate political play out of it as he is facing a beating in the midterms.

Trump knows his goose is cooked without Republicans controlling the Congress.

You commies are known for false flag dirty tricks. A reputation that is well earned. Own it!

I'm sure you'll come up with a million and one excuses...but that will never change the reality that you are still JUST AN ASSHOLE PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS.

Hey dip shit, my first comment was to wait and see where the evidence leads. Try it, maybe you won't keep embarrassing yourself.

In that comment you were defending based-on-nothing assertions that the bomb was a red-flag operation by Soros.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you're senile, "red flag" is a natural commiecrat Freudian slip since you worship government, the term I used was "false flag". And there are dozens of cases where ignorant regressives have claimed racist symbols were placed in their living area, only to find out they had done it themselves, false rape claims and many others too numerous to mention.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware you're senile, "red flag" is a natural commiecrat Freudian slip since you worship government, the term I used was "false flag". And there are dozens of cases where ignorant regressives have claimed racist symbols were placed in their living area, only to find out they had done it themselves, false rape claims and many others too numerous to mention.

Only in Dupe world...Campbell Soup disavows Soros conspiracy theory tweeted by VP

Last edited:

Yes dumbass, I obviously meant false flag.

And here you are again, defending pulling shit out of your ass.

There is not the slightest indication Soros did this to himself, so please just stfu and quit defending spreading nonsense.

He is a US citizen.

So? Lots of globalists have dual citizenship papers . All the paperwork declares is that they are a corporate entity of that particular corporation...like USA.INC. Soros is pure elitist garbage so of course leftards adore the bastard.
Of course everything you know about him is wrong...

LMAO! Everything you THINK you know is wrong. You are the proverbial snot-nosed kid that blubbers up and defiantly declares that there IS a Santa Claus.

Seriously? If I were as stupid, clueless and as needy as you are? I would kill myself......

You, of course, can provide evidence to back all your assertions.

More than Franco

He is a US citizen.

And yet he is still an un-American like most regressives here.

How is he and me un American?? Also I am a progressive.

He is a US citizen.

And yet he is still an un-American like most regressives here.

How is he and me un American?? Also I am a progressive.

Hawk, don't give me a smiley, respond! You got nothing right. Just gibberish.

The number of folks on these boards that condone and openly approve of putting a bomb in a political opponents mailbox is stark lunacy. Hannity and the likes of Infowars are bad enough but this POTUS is going to have you "devouring" your own offspring just to make nationalistic political points. Sad.

Soros sent himself an M-80. Liberal dupes lap it up.
Funny how that always happens LATE OCTOBER in a PIVOTAL CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION year where the democrats have just learned THEY ARE SLIPPING IN THE POLLING...
It's a conspiracy!! Who needs evidence for your entire world view, brainwashed functional moron.
Leftist philosophy is totally founded in victimhood. Soros has made himself a victim. Do you have any evidence he DIDN'T do it? Please present it ...Dumbass.

An explosive device was found on Monday in a mailbox at the Westchester County home of George Soros, the billionaire philanthropist who is a favorite target of right-wing groups, the authorities said.

Hmmm. Antifa didn't get paid?

he probably planted it himself

If true, to bad it didn't blow that sick fuck back to Hungary.

He's one bad dude and anyone who thinks different ain't to smart.

Why is he bad, because he believes in democracy?? Please list.

On Please. Where the hell have you been?? Somewhere with your head in the sand??

Soros is a Globalist, a New World Order buffoon.

He believes in no borders, no countries and One World Order.

If that's your cup of tea you are as demented as he is.

Democracy my ass.

Soros sent himself an M-80. Liberal dupes lap it up.
Funny how that always happens LATE OCTOBER in a PIVOTAL CONGRESSIONAL ELECTION year where the democrats have just learned THEY ARE SLIPPING IN THE POLLING...
It's a conspiracy!! Who needs evidence for your entire world view, brainwashed functional moron.
Leftist philosophy is totally founded in victimhood. Soros has made himself a victim. Do you have any evidence he DIDN'T do it? Please present it ...Dumbass.

Innocent till found guilty, remembering Kavanaugh. Do you have any evidence he did it?

Forum List

Back