Bomb found in Soro's Mailbox

Oh so it’s OK when the regressive left put out marching orders to attack conservatives, but if it’s done to them, they are appalled by the notion.

This is the social justice war you wanted.

The rest of us are for law and order. Soros should be put on a terrorist watch list for his interference in foreign elections, not to mention domestic.
The man has helped ruin so many lives it could be anyone with a grudge, but my bet is it’s one of his own operatives and this whole thing was staged.
Oh so it’s OK when the regressive left put out marching orders to attack conservatives, but if it’s done to them, they are appalled by the notion.

The rest of us are for law and order. Soros should be put on a terrorist watch list for his interference in foreign elections, not to mention domestic.
The man has helped ruin so many lives it could be anyone with a grudge, but my bet is it’s one of his own operatives and this whole thing was staged.

He is a US citizen.

all those mob stories on Fox are b*******. No bombing or anything like it. Soros has done nothing but get smeared by your ridiculous propaganda.

:bang3: You don't even see him coming, do you? :bang3:
Only You dupes do...

Hardly. Hungary saw him coming. They banned him as a "threat to the security of Hungary". He tried to remove their border too...

During the April 2010 parliamentary elections Orbán's party won 52.73% of the popular vote, with a two-thirds majority of seats, which gave Orbán enough authority to change the Constitution.[54] As a result, Orbán's government added an article in support of traditional marriage in the constitution, and a controversial electoral reform which lowered the number of seats in the Parliament of Hungary from 386 to 199.
Viktor Orbán - Wikipedia

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sure he and Trump get along just fine. Your freedoms are slowly going to be taken away and Trump is going to make you wish you never voted for him.

He is a US citizen.

And yet he is still an un-American like most regressives here.

it time the poor people support the rich even more. Far right. And that 10% cut to the middle class wages is not going to materialize. Gee I though we all just got a tax cut, NOPE only the wealthy.
------------------------------------------------------
Orbán's blend of soft Euroscepticism, populism,[64][65][66] and national conservatism has seen him compared to politicians and political parties as diverse as Jarosław Kaczyński's Law and Justice, Silvio Berlusconi's Forza Italia, Marine Le Pen's Front National, Donald Trump,[67] Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, and Vladimir Putin

Could it have been a "Right Wing Extremist"? Yep.

Would I put it past a liberal to plant it to LOOK like a "Right wing extremist"? oh, not even close. Look how you folks lie. Look at the lies that were said about Brett Kavanaugh, for instance.

So no, totally in the realm of possibility, maybe even probability. Add to that: you're very desperate right now.

With all these dictator governments we are heading into WWIII. I'm sure Trump is behind the caravan and probably Israel which you know Bibi and the leader of Honduras are friends and it was Honduras who was pro the American embassy moving to Jerusalem, look no farther than , thank you to Israel.

Would I put it past a liberal to plant it to LOOK like a "Right wing extremist"? oh, not even close. Look how you folks lie. Look at the lies that were said about Brett Kavanaugh, for instance.

So no, totally in the realm of possibility, maybe even probability. Add to that: you're very desperate right now.
Do you really think a liberal would risk blowing up George Soros just to make the right wingers look bad?
You're farther gone than I thought.

Headline should read: “As democrats slip in the polls due to their repugnant violence & tantrums, one of them meets with Soros in late October just before a pivotal midterm election & they plan to put a bomb by his house & put in a call to MSNPC to cue the outrage that the GOP is responsible.”

How do you just pull shit like this out of your ass?

Unbelivable what you drooling retards can convince yourself of based on absolutely nothing.
Yet you are convinced on even less that republicans did it.

If true, to bad it didn't blow that sick fuck back to Hungary.

He's one bad dude and anyone who thinks different ain't to smart.

Which one of your USMB far rightwing bastards and sycophants went over to George Soros' house last night?

Headline should read: “As democrats slip in the polls due to their repugnant violence & tantrums, one of them meets with Soros in late October just before a pivotal midterm election & they plan to put a bomb by his house & put in a call to MSNPC to cue the outrage that the GOP is responsible.”

Unbelivable what you drooling retards can convince yourself of based on absolutely nothing.

You commies are known for false flag dirty tricks. A reputation that is well earned. Own it!

I'm sure you'll come up with a million and one excuses...but that will never change the reality that you are still JUST AN ASSHOLE PULLING SHIT OUT OF YOUR ASS.

It's common practice and distractions like this happen all the time. Like, suddenly, a mob of inbred illegals is coming to Texas right before the elections.

He is a US citizen.

So? Lots of globalists have dual citizenship papers . All the paperwork declares is that they are a corporate entity of that particular corporation...like USA.INC. Soros is pure elitist garbage so of course leftards adore the bastard.

all those mob stories on Fox are b*******. No bombing or anything like it. Soros has done nothing but get smeared by your ridiculous propaganda.

:bang3: You don't even see him coming, do you? :bang3:
Only You dupes do...

Hardly. Hungary saw him coming. They banned him as a "threat to the security of Hungary". He tried to remove their border too...
The fascists and racists in Hungary you mean LOL

He is a US citizen.

So? Lots of globalists have dual citizenship papers . All the paperwork declares is that they are a corporate entity of that particular corporation...like USA.INC. Soros is pure elitist garbage so of course leftards adore the bastard.
Soros fights for democracy transparency everywhere. you on the other hand are totally duped and very happy about it....

Do you really think a liberal would risk blowing up George Soros just to make the right wingers look bad?

Yes.

Because I think many liberals are that far gone. Remember: these are people who endorse a woman walking into an abortion clinic when she is 8 months pregnant--able to birth a living, breathing baby--and killing her baby and calling that a "Woman's Right to Choose".

We're not talking about the most logical, rational thinkers here, are we?

Yes.

Because I think many liberals are that far gone. Remember: these are people who endorse a woman walking into an abortion clinic when she is 8 months pregnant--able to birth a living, breathing baby--and killing her baby and calling that a "Woman's Right to Choose".

Only if the doctor thinks her life is in danger, super duper dupe...

Yes.

Speak for yourself. None of your phony scandals make it to the real world...

He is a US citizen.

Of course everything you know about him is wrong...

Forum List

Back