Bomber And Family Collected Welfare

So we paid this guy to bomb us? nice.

not quite HG but I get your sarcasm;)

in the end, he was apparently became a 'public charge', in that as a resident alien he isn't suppsoed to be on or getting get any kind of relief or welfare , any gov,. sppt. he should have been asked to leave...then again, aside from when he beat up his girlfriend , then to he should then have been deported.

....hey, its a miss, shit happens ( and we will find out why) , but yea, its kind of weird to read that a guy who got here by virtue of our granting his dad him brother mom etc. sanctuary/ asylum, ( and since when does someone who needs asylum feel totally cool going back to the place they ran away from :eusa_eh:) gets sent to school, given section 8 housing vouchers, food stamps and did you know the landlady felt bad for his dad and tutored him in English on her own time?

And he decides he needs to make a statement by bombing his hosts... :eusa_think:becasue........becasue......shit, beats me...

whats scary is after all the help and humane treatment he got from us, asylum, the landlady and all of the other little things we supplied gratis, he was so easily swayed to blow up our kids.........

America did alot for these little shits and this is how we were repaid? fucking disgusting.:evil:

The mastermind of the bombings hated us, but he made an exception to his hatred, to accept our tax money.
This is no different than quite a few anti-government types, they are quite comfortable bitching about the evils of government while receiving government largess.

Also reminds me of that tool with the Spock avatar in these forums who spent so much time ranting about wasteful big government then started a thread about how unfair it is he was getting furlough time for his own government job.

Talking it and walking it are two different things.

Why don't we just admit immigrants who can actually contribute to this not country, not lazy spoiled assholes from Chechnya who want to go on welfare. That would be a good start.

I broke a shoelace this morning. I blame Obama.

We clearly should shut off all welfare. Welfare recipients are murderous bombers. This much we know.
How do you "break" a shoelace? Please explain, I'm very interested. The reason I ask is yesterday I tore a glass bottle.

I ripped my car window last week.
My heart goes out to you, brother, the other day it was raining, and my pool got totally wet!

In Boston Herald News:

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamean were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

The mastermind of the bombings hated us, but he made an exception to his hatred, to accept our tax money. If the bombers were not kept watch over, even though the U.S had two warnings from Russia about the brothers, how can we trust our government to watch over millions of illegal aliens they want to bring into our country.

maybe he was made desperate by the loss of help?
Sleeper cell members come to these shores only to make trouble. He was picked for setting the bomb and was sent to Russia to undergo 6 months of detailed timer bomb training and elusive measures after setting it off.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
How do you "break" a shoelace? Please explain, I'm very interested. The reason I ask is yesterday I tore a glass bottle.

My heart goes out to you, brother, the other day it was raining, and my pool got totally wet!

Maybe you could start your own thread, Roudy, about all the catasthropic happenings in your life, plus your diet recommendations etc, since you're not interested in this thread at all.

In Boston Herald News:

Marathon bombings mastermind Tamerlan Tsarnaev was living on taxpayer-funded state welfare benefits even as he was delving deep into the world of radical anti-American Islamism, the Herald has learned.

State officials confirmed last night that Tsarnaev, slain in a raging gun battle with police last Friday, was receiving benefits along with his wife, Katherine Russell Tsarnaev, and their 3-year-old daughter. The state’s Executive Office of Health and Human Services said those benefits ended in 2012 when the couple stopped meeting income eligibility limits. Russell Tsarnaev’s attorney has claimed Katherine — who had converted to Islam — was working up to 80 hours a week as a home health aide while Tsarnaev stayed at home.

In addition, both of Tsarnaev’s parents received benefits, and accused brother bombers Dzhokhar and Tamean were recipients through their parents when they were younger, according to the state.

The mastermind of the bombings hated us, but he made an exception to his hatred, to accept our tax money. If the bombers were not kept watch over, even though the U.S had two warnings from Russia about the brothers, how can we trust our government to watch over millions of illegal aliens they want to bring into our country.

maybe he was made desperate by the loss of help?
Sleeper cell members come to these shores only to make trouble. He was picked for setting the bomb and was sent to Russia to undergo 6 months of detailed timer bomb training and elusive measures after setting it off.
Yup, that would probably be pretty close to what happened. :clap:

Maybe you could start your own thread, Roudy, about all the catasthropic happenings in your life, plus your diet recommendations etc, since you're not interested in this thread at all.
Geez sorry, didn't mean to goof off like that. It's just that I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at the terrorist lover who said he "broke his shoelace".

Forum List

Back