BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

You are scary as hell then...………

Get a flucking clue...……...
Lol, ol lady. Would you believe snopes if they had been around while Clinton was raping women and dening it. Also while Hillary was destroying their lives?
It's really interesting that you believe Bill Clinton raped women, based on a woman's say-so and no evidence, but it is somehow different with this instance. Let me guess how you vote.

What about the BLUE DRESS?

The blue dress wasn't from a rape case. :rolleyes:

It proved bill clinton was a liar.

The scum bag did this in the White House with a girl that was barely legal.

You libtards are all full of Shit....

Being a liar and a rapist are two different things. I hope you know that.

Lewinsky was 22. That's not barely legal.

Yes. Snopes. People who refuse to even listen to the truth when it doesn't fit their opinions are scary as hell.

Lol, ol lady. Would you believe snopes if they had been around while Clinton was raping women and dening it. Also while Hillary was destroying their lives?
It's really interesting that you believe Bill Clinton raped women, based on a woman's say-so and no evidence, but it is somehow different with this instance. Let me guess how you vote.
I guess biological evidence (semen on a dress) is not evidence?
Since when was Monica Lewinsky a RAPE victim?
And before we get too far out on this limb, can we please remember that Kavanaugh is not being accused of rape, either?
Oh my, Lewinskies life was ruined for a blow job. You were fine with that. Before you say you wasn't, you voted for Hillary.

Snopes must have disproven some of Alex Jones' horseshit, I gather. Facts are facts, regardless of what fantasy land you choose to live in.
So a woman who has absolutley no proof, instead the proof is against her allegations. So you say her story is a fact? Maybe you should've got a black chick to say he tried to rape her. At least you would have the race card to play also. Lol, you people are something else.
You will not find anywhere that I think her story is a fact. But I disapprove of what is going on here.
You disapprove of the rule of law?

Like facing your accuser? Like innocent until PROVEN guilty?
I disapprove of slamming the victim. This is not a criminal case, so those points do not apply.
SO your OK with criminal defamation as long as a woman does it for your agenda...?

This woman needs to be grilled on her lack of memory...
Her selective lack of memory shouldn’t be grounds for delaying the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh.

Snopes? Lol
Yes. Snopes. People who refuse to even listen to the truth when it doesn't fit their opinions are scary as hell.

Well $850,000 dollars is more proof than Ford has. I mean they knew the place and time it happened. 3 more FACTS than your girls got. Keep it up, because when she is shamed for lying. You will be too, and we will have a super majority in November!
What am I lying about? I say wait until the investigation and the hearing, and then see if it's easier to judge. I have no idea, and I have my doubts.

But it proves that Clinton would lie, under oath about him raping women. I mean he did about a blow job.

It proved he was a liar. It's pretty big leap from lying to rape. I said at the time and still now that if a President is caught lying under oath they should be removed from office, but I'm not going to make up shit that didn't happen. Clinton didn't rape Lewinsky.

snopes is libtard bull shit and everyone with a brain knows it....

You libtards are such fools...……..
Snopes must have disproven some of Alex Jones' horseshit, I gather. Facts are facts, regardless of what fantasy land you choose to live in.

snopes is bull shit and we all know it....
Give me an example of what you find so inaccurate.

EXPOSED – Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?

Bite That...……..

AngryPatriotMovement doesn't like Snopes? :laughing0301:

That was consensual. You need to read up on your history before you start arguing it.

Consensual with a girl barely legal....

You liberals are all Scum Bags...…...

But it proves that Clinton would lie, under oath about him raping women. I mean he did about a blow job.

It proved he was a liar. It's pretty big leap from lying to rape. I said at the time and still now that if a President is caught lying under oath they should be removed from office, but I'm not going to make up shit that didn't happen. Clinton didn't rape Lewinsky.
He shook his finger at us and swore he never had sex with her. It was a draw, he said she said.

Until Monica provided some proof. What proof has the bimbo prof provided?

snopes is libtard bull shit and everyone with a brain knows it....

You libtards are such fools...……..

snopes is bull shit and we all know it....
Give me an example of what you find so inaccurate.

EXPOSED – Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?

Bite That...……..
I read the first paragraph, and it seems this Angry Patriot is a foreign language speaker, based on the grammatical errors.
The premise that the owner/editor is biased is an old one with you folks that doesn't fly. I don't always agree with their final determination on whether something is true or false, but they will point you to the FACTS that led to their conclusions. It is the FACTS that I look at.

Bill was president of the united states, he should've known better

I guess biological evidence (semen on a dress) is not evidence?
Since when was Monica Lewinsky a RAPE victim?
And before we get too far out on this limb, can we please remember that Kavanaugh is not being accused of rape, either?
So..what is all the hoopla about then??? Of course he is being accused of rape...in a sublime way. Otherwise, any man that leers at a woman is automatically guilty of a sex crime..just as this twat is doing to Kavanaugh.

Well $850,000 dollars is more proof than Ford has. I mean they knew the place and time it happened. 3 more FACTS than your girls got. Keep it up, because when she is shamed for lying. You will be too, and we will have a super majority in November!
What am I lying about? I say wait until the investigation and the hearing, and then see if it's easier to judge. I have no idea, and I have my doubts.
Well she keeps delaying the hearing and is making up rules as she goes along. She is trying to ruin Kavanaugh fot political purposes. She should go to prison.

So a woman who has absolutley no proof, instead the proof is against her allegations. So you say her story is a fact? Maybe you should've got a black chick to say he tried to rape her. At least you would have the race card to play also. Lol, you people are something else.
You will not find anywhere that I think her story is a fact. But I disapprove of what is going on here.
You disapprove of the rule of law?

Like facing your accuser? Like innocent until PROVEN guilty?
I disapprove of slamming the victim. This is not a criminal case, so those points do not apply.
SO your OK with criminal defamation as long as a woman does it for your agenda...?

This woman needs to be grilled on her lack of memory...
What if she believes she is telling the truth? I agree with you that an experienced investigator should question her. Witnesses having difficulty remembering details are fairly common place, aren't they? Maybe that would be helpful. However, the Republicans have refused to have the FBI reopen their background check and do the investigation. That makes no sense to me.
Witnesses having difficulty remembering details are fairly common place, aren't they?

No, they don't..

Have you ever been in a car accident? When the bodies endorphins dump you go into what is called slow motion reality (fight or flight). In this state your senses are hyper active and you remember everything with great detail.

Ford is just the exact opposite, she can not remember anything. In those I have interviewed the date, time, place, faces, clothing, words spoken, smells, etc are remembered with clarity and those remain constant in every story. Ford cant even get the year of occurrence down below a three year span...

He should have known better, but the act wasn't illegal nor rape.

They are investigating and what they are finding isn't helping Dr. Ford out any. Attempting to investigate her accusations as they are, would be the same as trying to investigate why Tarzan doesn't have a beard, and why the Flintstones celebrate Christmas.

He should have known better, but the act wasn't illegal nor rape.
The lying to a grand jury part was illegal.

Forum List

Back