BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

snopes is libtard bull shit and everyone with a brain knows it....

You libtards are such fools...……..
Snopes must have disproven some of Alex Jones' horseshit, I gather. Facts are facts, regardless of what fantasy land you choose to live in.

snopes is bull shit and we all know it....
Give me an example of what you find so inaccurate.

EXPOSED – Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?

Bite That...……..

AngryPatriotMovement doesn't like Snopes? :laughing0301:

libetards love it because it's all Bull Shit...….

Lol, ol lady. Would you believe snopes if they had been around while Clinton was raping women and dening it. Also while Hillary was destroying their lives?
It's really interesting that you believe Bill Clinton raped women, based on a woman's say-so and no evidence, but it is somehow different with this instance. Let me guess how you vote.

What about the BLUE DRESS?

The blue dress wasn't from a rape case. :rolleyes:
But it proves that Clinton would lie, under oath about him raping women. I mean he did about a blow job.

It proved he was a liar. It's pretty big leap from lying to rape. I said at the time and still now that if a President is caught lying under oath they should be removed from office, but I'm not going to make up shit that didn't happen. Clinton didn't rape Lewinsky.
He used his position to take advantage of her. Which is not a crime, but how you all a sudden stick up for a woman who say's Kavanaugh sexually abused her. To how you treated the women who accused Bill of doing worse. Proves you really don't care. Oh and you don't think a guy who lies under oath about a consensual blow job. Wouldn't lie about raping a woman?

Mods - Please move this POS thread to Rubber Room or Conspiracy Theories. It has NO business in any legit forum. Thank you

We should have the FBI investigate Ford, she the only major player they haven't reported.

snopes is libtard bull shit and everyone with a brain knows it....

You libtards are such fools...……..
Snopes must have disproven some of Alex Jones' horseshit, I gather. Facts are facts, regardless of what fantasy land you choose to live in.

Bite That...……..
I read the first paragraph, and it seems this Angry Patriot is a foreign language speaker, based on the grammatical errors.
The premise that the owner/editor is biased is an old one with you folks that doesn't fly. I don't always agree with their final determination on whether something is true or false, but they will point you to the FACTS that led to their conclusions. It is the FACTS that I look at.

Bull Shit, you libtards wouldn't know the facts if they bit you in the ass....

Take all the time you need before answering my question, bodecea.
I’m sure you and your husband have a few things to discuss.

animated-smileys-drinking-025.gif

It's really interesting that you believe Bill Clinton raped women, based on a woman's say-so and no evidence, but it is somehow different with this instance. Let me guess how you vote.

But it proves that Clinton would lie, under oath about him raping women. I mean he did about a blow job.

It proved he was a liar. It's pretty big leap from lying to rape. I said at the time and still now that if a President is caught lying under oath they should be removed from office, but I'm not going to make up shit that didn't happen. Clinton didn't rape Lewinsky.
He used his position to take advantage of her. Which is not a crime, but how you all a sudden stick up for a woman who say's Kavanaugh sexually abused her. To how you treated the women who accused Bill of doing worse. Proves you really don't care. Oh and you don't think a guy who lies under oath about a consensual blow job. Wouldn't lie about raping a woman?

There is a HUGE difference between consensual sex and sexual assault. The fact someone has to tell you this is sad.

It proved bill clinton was a liar.

The scum bag did this in the White House with a girl that was barely legal.

You libtards are all full of Shit....

Being a liar and a rapist are two different things. I hope you know that.

Lewinsky was 22. That's not barely legal.
Bill was president of the united states, he should've known better

He should have known better, but the act wasn't illegal nor rape.

bill Clinton and all his supporters are scum bags.....

Mods - Please move this POS thread to Rubber Room or Conspiracy Theories. It has NO business in any legit forum. It is made up crap that originally appeared in a blog entitled "Cult of the First Amendment". Thank you

Right-wing fever swamps are now smearing Christine Blasey Ford over her high school yearbooks
Because the left is getting their collective asses kick with facts you cant handle it... Fuck off left tard...

You consider the OP to be "facts"?
Then fuck off right-tard

Your right, but when he knowingly lied about the blow job. After the rape allegations, i mean you are accused of rape, and you decide your gonna lie about a consensual blow job. Shows you would definetly lie about raping a woman.

What am I lying about? I say wait until the investigation and the hearing, and then see if it's easier to judge. I have no idea, and I have my doubts.

They are investigating and what they are finding isn't helping Dr. Ford out any. Attempting to investigate her accusations as they are, would be the same as trying to investigate why Tarzan doesn't have a beard, and why the Flintstones celebrate Christmas.
Why does your quote box show Windparadox when those are my words? Just asking. Doesn't really matter.
As for your comment, I think it is up to investigators to determine if they can't find anything.

Mods - Please move this POS thread to Rubber Room or Conspiracy Theories. It has NO business in any legit forum. It is made up crap that originally appeared in a blog entitled "Cult of the First Amendment". Thank you

Right-wing fever swamps are now smearing Christine Blasey Ford over her high school yearbooks
Translation, we are getting our ass whopped on this one. Make it go away.
The hearing is going to be the same way... Odds are getting better that Ford will not show... AGAIN...

What am I lying about? I say wait until the investigation and the hearing, and then see if it's easier to judge. I have no idea, and I have my doubts.

They are investigating and what they are finding isn't helping Dr. Ford out any. Attempting to investigate her accusations as they are, would be the same as trying to investigate why Tarzan doesn't have a beard, and why the Flintstones celebrate Christmas.
Why does your quote box show Windparadox when those are my words? Just asking. Doesn't really matter.
As for your comment, I think it is up to investigators to determine if they can't find anything.

it is actually up to the senate to make the determination

Your right, but when he knowingly lied about the blow job. After the rape allegations, i mean you are accused of rape, and you decide your gonna lie about a consensual blow job. Shows you would definetly lie about raping a woman.

I guarantee every single person on this forum has lied at some point in their life. There is still a HUGE jump from lying about cheating on your wife to lying about rape.

Trump has been caught lying about having sex with Stormy Daniels, not to mention the thousands of other lies he's told. So following your standard that means he's also lying about Russian collusion right?

Bite That...……..
I read the first paragraph, and it seems this Angry Patriot is a foreign language speaker, based on the grammatical errors.
The premise that the owner/editor is biased is an old one with you folks that doesn't fly. I don't always agree with their final determination on whether something is true or false, but they will point you to the FACTS that led to their conclusions. It is the FACTS that I look at.

Bull Shit, you libtards wouldn't know the facts if they bit you in the ass....
I'm still waiting for an example of what Snopes has said that is bullshit.

Snopes? Lol
Yes. Snopes. People who refuse to even listen to the truth when it doesn't fit their opinions are scary as hell.

You are scary as hell then...………

Get a flucking clue...……...
Lol, ol lady. Would you believe snopes if they had been around while Clinton was raping women and dening it. Also while Hillary was destroying their lives?
I guess biological evidence (semen on a dress) is not evidence?

I wonder why Monica didn't have the dress dry-cleaned, oh to have it for evidence, which is why she was a plant and he took the bait.

There is a HUGE difference between consensual sex and sexual assault. The fact someone has to tell you this is sad.
If you would lie about consensual sex, under oath. Then you would lie about sexual assualt. Kavanaugh has had a reputable reputation, then you have Ford with no proof, trying to stop him from being a judge at the last minute is bullshit. She keeps stalling and the part where she wants him to testify first. What is she hiding?

Forum List

Back