BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

It's the same shit that's been circulating for a few days now. I requested Snopes look into it. I wish someone would because it's obviously fake.
Snopes? Lol
Yes. Snopes. People who refuse to even listen to the truth when it doesn't fit their opinions are scary as hell.

You are scary as hell then...………

Get a flucking clue...……...
Lol, ol lady. Would you believe snopes if they had been around while Clinton was raping women and dening it. Also while Hillary was destroying their lives?
It's really interesting that you believe Bill Clinton raped women, based on a woman's say-so and no evidence, but it is somehow different with this instance. Let me guess how you vote.
Well $850,000 dollars is more proof than Ford has. I mean they knew the place and time it happened. 3 more FACTS than your girls got. Keep it up, because when she is shamed for lying. You will be too, and we will have a super majority in November!

It's the same shit that's been circulating for a few days now. I requested Snopes look into it. I wish someone would because it's obviously fake.
Snopes? Lol
Yes. Snopes. People who refuse to even listen to the truth when it doesn't fit their opinions are scary as hell.

Lol, ol lady. Would you believe snopes if they had been around while Clinton was raping women and dening it. Also while Hillary was destroying their lives?
It's really interesting that you believe Bill Clinton raped women, based on a woman's say-so and no evidence, but it is somehow different with this instance. Let me guess how you vote.
I guess biological evidence (semen on a dress) is not evidence?

What about the BLUE DRESS?

The blue dress wasn't from a rape case. :rolleyes:

It proved bill clinton was a liar.

The scum bag did this in the White House with a girl that was barely legal.

You libtards are all full of Shit....

snopes is libtard bull shit and everyone with a brain knows it....

You libtards are such fools...……..
Snopes must have disproven some of Alex Jones' horseshit, I gather. Facts are facts, regardless of what fantasy land you choose to live in.
So a woman who has absolutley no proof, instead the proof is against her allegations. So you say her story is a fact? Maybe you should've got a black chick to say he tried to rape her. At least you would have the race card to play also. Lol, you people are something else.
You will not find anywhere that I think her story is a fact. But I disapprove of what is going on here.
You disapprove of the rule of law?

Like facing your accuser? Like innocent until PROVEN guilty?
I disapprove of slamming the victim. This is not a criminal case, so those points do not apply.

Snopes? Lol

Snopes must have disproven some of Alex Jones' horseshit, I gather. Facts are facts, regardless of what fantasy land you choose to live in.

snopes is bull shit and we all know it....
Give me an example of what you find so inaccurate.

You prove their not...……..

Snopes? Lol

Oh, and Bill lied under oath about an affair. So yes, i will tend to believe the women over him. But you don't. Lol

It proved bill clinton was a liar.

The scum bag did this in the White House with a girl that was barely legal.

You libtards are all full of Shit....
Plus, Monica provided actual proof.

Something the Bimbo Prof is sorely lacking.

So a woman who has absolutley no proof, instead the proof is against her allegations. So you say her story is a fact? Maybe you should've got a black chick to say he tried to rape her. At least you would have the race card to play also. Lol, you people are something else.
You will not find anywhere that I think her story is a fact. But I disapprove of what is going on here.

I disapprove of slamming the victim. This is not a criminal case, so those points do not apply.

Did you say this when CROOKED hillary was sliming all those women?

Cool. So I CAN ruin your life with a mere accusation.

Chump.

Snopes? Lol

41094409_251248805440463_2254199794165612544_n.jpg

Snopes? Lol

I guess biological evidence (semen on a dress) is not evidence?
Since when was Monica Lewinsky a RAPE victim?
And before we get too far out on this limb, can we please remember that Kavanaugh is not being accused of rape, either?

But it proves that Clinton would lie, under oath about him raping women. I mean he did about a blow job.

SO your OK with criminal defamation as long as a woman does it for your agenda...?

This woman needs to be grilled on her lack of memory...

Chump.
There has been no investigation. There has, as of yet, been no hearing. There is a ton of fake news traversing the internet calling her a whore, a drunk, a wild child. They have altered her yearbook and are doing everything in their power to portray her as a slut.
THAT is what I disagree with.

SO your OK with criminal defamation as long as a woman does it for your agenda...?

This woman needs to be grilled on her lack of memory...
What if she believes she is telling the truth? I agree with you that an experienced investigator should question her. Witnesses having difficulty remembering details are fairly common place, aren't they? Maybe that would be helpful. However, the Republicans have refused to have the FBI reopen their background check and do the investigation. That makes no sense to me.

The Shad Olsen Show? :lol:
This is by far your stupidest post to date. No journalism teacher would allow for such depictions in a high school yearbook.
Shad needs his head examined - You should go with him.

Snopes? Lol

snopes is bull shit and we all know it....
Give me an example of what you find so inaccurate.

EXPOSED – Guess Who is REALLY Behind Snopes.com?

Bite That...……..

Chump.
There has been no investigation. There has, as of yet, been no hearing. There is a ton of fake news traversing the internet calling her a whore, a drunk, a wild child. They have altered her yearbook and are doing everything in their power to portray her as a slut.
THAT is what I disagree with.
She hasn't proved a thing. That's what I and the law disagree with.

libtards………….

Please come out and play.

I just saw a picture of the drunk slut passed out

on a picnic table half naked...…….

I am loving it...………..

Where did you see that - The Shad Olson Show? :laugh2:

Forum List

Back