BOMBSHELL: Blasey-Ford's HS Yearbooks Brag of Drunken Promiscuity, '54 Sex Partners Before College'

upload_2018-9-23_8-26-26.png

Blasey Ford Female Friend Denies Ever Attending Party With Kavanaugh

The collections of Kavanaugh and the bitch who lies like a rug. ..... might as well put it here anyway dozens of articles coming out and if we alll keep posting about her and Kavanaugh tne entire firest two pages will be just about her and him.

And if she did the exact same to Bill, you would be attacking her. If she had proof i would listen to her, but no she waited till she knew Kavanaugh would more than likely to be appointed to come out. If she would've came out during the hearings. She would have more credibility. It's she said he said, but all of her witnesses said it didn't happen and she is stalling to testify. You cannot be that blind to see what's she is really doing.
`
And my response is nonsensical babble
Thank you!

I’m seeing a glimmer of hope for you.

View attachment 218041

The collections of Kavanaugh and the bitch who lies like a rug. ..... might as well put it here anyway dozens of articles coming out and if we alll keep posting about her and Kavanaugh tne entire firest two pages will be just about her and him.

It won't matter to the loons they've deemed Kavanaugh guilty in their court of public opinion

What organization or culture advocates or accepts dragging women by their ankles out of bed against their will in 2018?

Oh I was under the impression this thread was Kavanaugh.

It is. So why different standards?

I don't think BK belonged to a libtard Frat...………

You must have him mixed up with keith Ellison...……..
That is an a******right-wing frat d u h. Preppy bastards just like in Animal House d u h.

Why is it you libtards have one standard for Republicans

and another more lenient one for yourselves with

the likes of bill clinton and keith Ellison?

We all know why….

It’s because all you libtards are full of SHIT……………….

Admit it….

You libtards are full of SHIT……………………………………………
Love Dennis Hastert?

Again, what about bill clinton and keith ellison?
Miss my reply?

I find it incredible that this is the best plan the Dems could come up with to derail Trump's SCOTUS nominee.
A woman who admits having sex with over 50 guys while she was a teenager, but is upset over the one guy who didn't screw her.
Yea, that'll work. :21:

I find it incredible that this is the best plan the Dems could come up with to derail Trump's SCOTUS nominee.
A woman who admits having sex with over 50 guys while she was a teenager, but is upset over the one guy who didn't screw her.

Demoquacks are not known for being overly bright

Snopes? Lol
Yes. Snopes. People who refuse to even listen to the truth when it doesn't fit their opinions are scary as hell.
Did you vote for Hillary? If you did, you really don't care about women getting raped. View attachment 218033
You don't care, party before ethics. View attachment 218034
Who I voted for has nothing to do with this.
If you voted for Hillary, that proves you really don't care.
Actually those who voted for Hillary Clinton show we aren't stupid enough to fall for a pervert con-man.

If you voted for Crooked hillary clinton it proves you hate women…

Look at the women’s lives she destroyed protecting Horny bill..

But you are OK with that because she’s your girl…………….

You libtards prove yourself full of SHIT over and over again……

I don't think BK belonged to a libtard Frat...………

You must have him mixed up with keith Ellison...……..
That is an a******right-wing frat d u h. Preppy bastards just like in Animal House d u h.

Why is it you libtards have one standard for Republicans

and another more lenient one for yourselves with

the likes of bill clinton and keith Ellison?

We all know why….

It’s because all you libtards are full of SHIT……………….

Admit it….

You libtards are full of SHIT……………………………………………
Love Dennis Hastert?

Again, what about bill clinton and keith ellison?
Miss my reply?

I didn't miss anything.....

I know all you libtards are full of SHIT....

As someone who has investigated these crimes many times there are glaring discrepancies in her story. Every victim I have interviewed could tell me, with great precision, who they were with, what day it was, what year it was, who's home they were at, and many other details important details. Ford can not, which tells me she is making up the story.

Her therapist and her contemporaneous notes show that Ford can not tell who was there, when it occurred, where it occurred, or even what year it occurred in,but yet she could say it was Kavanaugh. Very odd that corroborating evidence is nonexistent and evidence required to do an investigation is not forthcoming. Even when she linked others to the event, when questioned under oath, they had no recollection of an event of this type ever occurring. All four have now given under oath statements that this never occurred.

Then we get into her background and her social media where she claims to get "black out drunk" and has claimed 54-56 consensual and different sexual encounters while in this voluntary and intoxicated state. She bragged about these conquests.

When you look at Kavanaugh's background he has hundreds of people who state they have never seen or experienced any such behavior from him. Even female school mates and friends from the age of 16 discount any form of predatory behavior.

Ford has shown herself as untrustworthy and questionable in her behaviors. She is not credible as a witness and even her therapist, who used "repressed memory therapy" which is not admissible in court, admits she changes her story every time.

Sorry folks but I do not feel for this woman as she is demonstrating that she is at best, unreliable in her memory and quite possibly intentionally deceptive. Her witnesses discount everything she has touted as truth. Kavanugh has impeccable memory and he has character witlessness who cast significant doubt on Fords accusations.

I wouldn't be able to get a DA to even look at her case due to the behaviors and history explained above...

As someone who has investigated these crimes many times there are glaring discrepancies in her story. Every victim I have interviewed could tell me, with great precision, who they were with, what day it was, what year it was, who's home they were at, and many other details important details. Ford can not, which tells me she is making up the story.

Her therapist and her contemporaneous notes show that Ford can not tell who was there, when it occurred, where it occurred, or even what year it occurred in,but yet she could say it was Kavanaugh. Very odd that corroborating evidence is nonexistent and evidence required to do an investigation is not forthcoming. Even when she linked others to the event, when questioned under oath, they had no recollection of an event of this type ever occurring. All four have now given under oath statements that this never occurred.

Then we get into her background and her social media where she claims to get "black out drunk" and has claimed 56 consensual and different sexual encounters while in this voluntary and intoxicated state. She bragged about these conquests.

When you look at Kavanaugh's background he has hundreds of people who state they have never seen or experienced any such behavior from him. Even female school mates and friends from the age of 16 discount any form of predatory behavior.

Ford has shown herself as untrustworthy and questionable in her behaviors. She is not credible as a witness and even her therapist, who used "repressed memory therapy" which is not admissible in court, admits she changes her story every time.

Sorry folks but I do not feel for this woman as she is demonstrating that she is at best, unreliable in her memory and quite possibly intentionally deceptive. Her witnesses discount everything she has touted as truth. Kavanugh has impeccable memory and he has character witlessness who cast significant doubt on Fords accusations.

I wouldn't be able to get a DA to even look at her case due to the behaviors and history explained above...

From the posts of your's I've seen I find it highly unlikely you have anything to do with law enforcement or the criminal justice system. Do you really think that school staff would ok it to be put in a school year book that a girl is a slut?

Then we get into her background and her social media where she claims to get "black out drunk" and has claimed 56 consensual and different sexual encounters while in this voluntary and intoxicated state. She bragged about these conquests.

From the posts of your's I've seen I find it highly unlikely you have anything to do with law enforcement or the criminal justice system. Do you really think that school staff would ok it to be put in a school year book that a girl is a slut?

My hubs is an attorney and worked for the state's attorney office in his beginning years. He's said no prosecutor would touch it.

Do NOT believe everything you read. Could I have a link on that, btw?

Forum List

Back