Bombshell: Hillary e-mails may have exposed human intel source

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Hotair ^ | 01/22/2016 | Ed Morrissey
If true, the latest revelation about Hillary Clinton’s secret e-mail system goes way beyond “smoking gun.” It reaches the level of full core meltdown when it comes to US national security and the safety of American intel sources. Fox News reporters Catherine Herridge report that the Inspector General has noted that information in one or more e-mails contained information classified as “HCS-O,” denoting extraordinarily sensitive material that could put a human intel source at high risk if exposed: At least one of the emails on Hillary Clinton’s private server contained extremely sensitive information identified by an intelligence agency as...

images

The Clinton camp thinks the FBI is not looking at her but just the general process. They'll come out and say some mistakes were made. But no harm, no foul

Most Federal employees handle classified information responsibly.

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

The only people exposing Human Intelligence Resources would be the Republican witch hunters revealing Clinton's secret service secured private emails.

The only people exposing Human Intelligence Resources would be the Republican witch hunters revealing Clinton's secret service secured private emails.
Denial is the first of the five stages of grief. It helps us to survive the loss. In this stage, the world becomes meaningless and overwhelming. Life makes no sense. We are in a state of shock and denial. We go numb. We wonder how we can go on, if we can go on, why we should go on. We try to find a way to simply get through each day. Denial and shock help us to cope and make survival possible. Denial helps us to pace our feelings of grief. There is a grace in denial. It is nature’s way of letting in only as much as we can handle. As you accept the reality of the loss and start to ask yourself questions, you are unknowingly beginning the healing process. You are becoming stronger, and the denial is beginning to fade. But as you proceed, all the feelings you were denying begin to surface.
[FONT=arial, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Five Stages of Grief by Elisabeth Kubler Ross & David Kessler[/FONT]

Dumbass MSM zionist neocon brainwashed folks used to insist The Donald was running to insure Mrs. Clinton won. Looks like that theory is inverted. Bernie vs The Donald would be the biggest landslide in world history. President The Donald. Get used to it.

Oh I guarantee you the Chinese, Russians, Israelis, Koreans, Iranians, Pakistanis, Indians, ISIS, and oh hell, probably the Brazilians as well, had full access to that stupid woman's server long before any repub knew a thing about it. The fact that she was using a company that had no firewall capability to prevent eavesdropping just go's to show how completely incompetent she truly is.

Oh I guarantee you the Chinese, Russians, Israelis, Koreans, Iranians, Pakistanis, Indians, ISIS, and oh hell, probably the Brazilians as well, had full access to that stupid woman's server long before any repub knew a thing about it. The fact that she was using a company that had no firewall capability to prevent eavesdropping just go's to show how completely incompetent she truly is.

You guarantee that, huh? Cool.

Yup. Well, maybe not the Brazilians, but I would not be surprised if they did as well.

I doubt if many foreign intelligence services missed out on Hillary's compromise of national security and if they had, I've less doubt that the staff that blew it have been fired or executed.

Yup. Well, maybe not the Brazilians, but I would not be surprised if they did as well.

Such a high bar for evidence. You guarantee it. You just know.

twit....they were not secured by the Secret Service....they were on a private server serviced by a tiny company with no real security measures.......

If the SAP information is correct, each email with SAP information is a felony....and revealing that other information is probably another felony.....if she was a real live human being she would have been taken into custody already......

The Clinton camp thinks the FBI is not looking at her but just the general process. They'll come out and say some mistakes were made. But no harm, no foul

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

I think that's what will happen.
The report will say that while Hillary used poor judgement .....Etc,etc.
She didn't break any laws and no charges will be filed.

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

Don't be too sure about that.....obama hates the clinton's and I don't know if he wants her in a position of power pulling the strings of all the agencies that could cause him trouble when he leaves office.....

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

Don't be too sure about that.....obama hates the clinton's and I don't know if he wants her in a position of power pulling the strings of all the agencies that could cause him trouble when he leaves office.....

Look at you! You and that Kenyan usurper have something in common? That's awesome.

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

I am afraid you're right. Obama will influence the decision in the interests of his legacy. Still, she will never be president. She is far too damaged.

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

Look at you! You and that Kenyan usurper have something in common? That's awesome.

His mother was an American citizen...so that makes him one too...as much as he dislikes being an American....

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

I agree.........double standard used for this woman. We've known it all along. Some outstanding stuff for the debates later this year when you think about it and she's not liked as it is. Wont matter to low-information idiot women voters especially, but for those women who get it, the trust thing will fizzle out altogether!!:boobies::boobies:

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

I agree.........double standard used for this woman. We've known it all along. Some outstanding stuff for the debates later this year when you think about it and she's not liked as it is. Wont matter to low-information idiot women voters especially, but for those women who get it, the trust thing will fizzle out altogether!!:boobies::boobies:

For real skooks. My old lady said she'll never vote for the bitch. Said she's insulted to be associated with her through gender. Bill Clinton is a sleeze bag and she didn't care. She was doing Foster and the female law clerks. So she had no issues.

I question Her Thigness judgement skills, therefore, she is not qualified in my eyes to be POTUS

-Geaux

She should be arrested.

-Geaux

For real skooks. My old lady said she'll never vote for the bitch. Said she's insulted to be associated with her through gender. Bill Clinton is a sleeze bag and she didn't care. She was doing Foster and the female law clerks. So she had no issues.

I question Her Thigness judgement skills, therefore, she is not qualified in my eyes to be POTUS

-Geaux
The DNC already has copies of sworn statements by former Hillary female staffers who are ready to come forward publicly and tell the world about what Hillary made them do with her in order to keep their jobs.
For some LIBs finding out Hillary abused her power over these women it doesn't matter.
But for millions of women who have experienced some form of on the job sexual harassment on some level, by someone in authority over them it will finally be too much to dismiss.
Add this to Bill Clinton's sexual predation and the Clintons have hilariously literally FUCKED EACHOTHER! First time for everything right Chelse?
The DNC is basically tossing the 016 election in file 13.
Hillary will quit within a month for "health reasons".
Cue Bernie Sanders?

Forum List

Back