BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump

We knew some BS would come out, the "US" media would hype it, and it is absolutely nothing.

You mean the wikileaks that is controlled by the Russians?
Prove it - link, evidence, etc....

And the DNC, who made all this possible by writing, saying, and doing all these things, getting exposed by Wikileaks is somehow proof that Trump is connected to Russia HOW?

More BS assertions launched in desperation....

And the DNC, who made all this possible by writing, saying, and doing all these things, getting exposed by Wikileaks is somehow proof that Trump is connected to Russia HOW?

I will prove it after you prove your source isnt compromised by the Russians.

You have no source. There is no source. Libs made the accusations so they are responsible for proving it. your response shows you have NOTHING!

You have no source. There is no source. Libs made the accusations so they are responsible for proving it. your response shows you have NOTHING!

I said your source. Cant you read?

Yes I can, you RACIST - you can't prove jack squat. If you could have you would have by now.

If you can read then prove "your" source isnt compromised. You cant? I didnt think you could.
My source for proving Trump is not 'connected' is the Libs and Lib media's inability to show, prove anything, that they have no source, that even the NYT article some lib posted earlier stated 'THERE IS NO SMOKING GUN' - just false narratives, assertions, and lies.

I win....unless you can produce credible sources / evidence to the contrary. ya Racist.

Yes I can, you RACIST - you can't prove jack squat. If you could have you would have by now.

If you can read then prove "your" source isnt compromised. You cant? I didnt think you could.
My source for proving Trump is not 'connected' is the Libs and Lib media's inability to show, prove anything, that they have no source, that even the NYT article some lib posted earlier stated 'THERE IS NO SMOKING GUN' - just false narratives, assertions, and lies.

I win....unless you can produce credible sources / evidence to the contrary. ya Racist.
You must be confused. There is plenty of evidence. You are simply too brainwashed to read it.

BOMBSHELL/OCTOBER SURPRISE: ABC Uncovers “Millions” of Payments From Russia To Trump
vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
Republican nominee Donald Trump has been treading treasonous territory for months now, raising eyebrows around the nation for a foreign policy that openly supports the ambitions of Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. He’s surrounded himself with men with close ties to the Kremlin and the oligarchs that pull the strings behind the scenes; he’s being openly supported by Russian state-controlled media and by Russian intelligence services, who have breached the electronic servers of Democratic Party operatives and released selected pieces of information in an attempt to sow discord.

Throughout all of this, Trump has insisted that he has no business ties to Russia. “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia” he tweeted in July. Now – brace yourself, this might come as a shock – it appears he’s been lying to us the whole time.

An ABC News investigation has found that Donald Trump has “numerous ties” to Russian interests both here in the United States and in Russia. “The level of business amounts to hundreds of millions of dollars — what he received as a result of interaction with Russian businessmen. They were happy to invest with him, and they were happy to work with Donald Trump. And they were happy to associate— (and) be associated with Donald Trump” says Sergei Millian, who heads a U.S.-Russia business group.

Trump has reaped huge profits off his business deals with Russian oligarchs that stretch from hosting the 2013 Miss Universe contest in Moscow and selling Trump-branded real estate to “large numbers” of Russian buyers – so many that the Sunny and Hollywood Islands in Florida became known as “Little Moscow.”

read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

When will Trump be charged? Where is the hard evidence or anything that actually proves what sounds like a partisan smokescreen from the in the tank media?
You cant charge anyone for lying to the public.

Then you can keep lying about Trump. All good?

I've never lied about Drumpf. Are you claiming that Time is lying about him?[/QUOTE]

Of course I am. That is all the MSM does.

vqttmw.jpg

By Colin Taylor
October 31, 2016
read more: October Surprise: ABC Uncovers "Millions" of Payments From Russia To Trump

Now this is a bombshell...No wonder Putin and russia are helping him. Donald Trump is committing Treason against the united states.

When will Trump be charged? Where is the hard evidence or anything that actually proves what sounds like a partisan smokescreen from the in the tank media?

I've never lied about Drumpf. Are you claiming that Time is lying about him?[/QUOTE]

So why cant you prove it?

I don't need to prove the obvious.

Of course you need to prove it if your claim is the Drumpf is not lying.

Not to you I don't. You wouldn't believe it, and even if you did you would not admit it. Why waste my time?

Not to you I don't. You wouldn't believe it, and even if you did you would not admit it. Why waste my time?

if it was a waste of your time why did you try to convince me?

Forum List

Back