Bombshell photo of smiling Obama, Farrakhan surfaces

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
http://www.wnd.com/2018/01/bombshell-photo-of-smiling-obama-farrakhan-surfaces/

He's a Muslim. NO non-muslim would call the Islamic call to prayer the "most beautiful sound in the world" except a muslim. His contempt for Christianity could not have been more blatant.

In Islam it is OK to lie (i.e. claim to be Christian) in order to advance the will of Allah. This is why Obama had no qualms about lying about his religious loyalties.

His actions betrayed him. The money he gave Terrorists

His hatred for Christians and Jews

His attempt to weaken our Military and Open our Borders and being in Muslim refugees of all kinds and scatter them like seeds across our country and communities

He's a Muslim. NO non-muslim would call the Islamic call to prayer the "most beautiful sound in the world" except a muslim. His contempt for Christianity could not have been more blatant.

In Islam it is OK to lie (i.e. claim to be Christian) in order to advance the will of Allah. This is why Obama had no qualms about lying about his religious loyalties.

Maybe you've just never been anywhere where it is. That says more about you than anything else.

I went to Prizren in what is now Kosovo. At the time it was officially a part of Serbia with KFOR troops checking for bombs on buses, and guarding houses with machine guns in order to stop both sides burning the other's houses down.

Go up on the hill to the old castle and then when the Mosques all start up, at slightly different times, and the feeling isn't one you've probably ever experienced.

His actions betrayed him. The money and weapons he gave Terrorists and Iran.

His hatred for Christians and Jews

His attempt to weaken our Military.

His staging Coups all around the proximity of Israel using Islamic Radicals in places like Libya, Egypt, Turkey, Yemen & Syria.

His last minute midnight hour attack on Israel at The UN.

His weakening our border security, selling weapons to drug cartels and allowing terrorists to bring Heroin in this country.

His Open Border Policies and bringing in Muslim refugees of all kinds and scattering them like seeds across our country and communities

Last edited:
I'm not the slightest bit surprised from a man who made Al Sharpton his "race advisor."

yp1kdpmcrsbx.jpg

Agreed... yet American people take issue with Trump? Yet, have no issue with letting Obama’s sham of a presidency continue without any discordance? Mind blowing if you ask me. Also, not to mention that the left had a problem with how many times Trump said America?!!! I say fuck off. As Benjamin Franklin said “We are all born ignorant but one must work hard to remain stupid”. How about that Koopl-aid, Americans? Some are so fucking stupid & uneducated which is quite frankly a choice in the richest country in the world!!!!

We knew Obama was a Muslim when he had Bin Laden killed. See how fucking idiotic you people are? Obama drinks beer and smokes a cigarette now and then. A great president but a poor excuse for a Muslim. A good Muslim is much like a good conservative. Abortion is bad, homosexuality is bad and treating your wife as your equal is bad.

It goes without saying that Muslims are allowed to conceal the fact they are Muslims, and that it is their duty to lie to and deceive Infidels for the cause of the spread of Islam., and that President George Bush Put in motion all the machinery necessary to hunt down and kill Bin Laden. George Bush killed Bin Laden.

Obama Bin Lying had no Choice but to let that process play out or he never gets Obamacare done nor does he plant corrupt officials all through our government and courts nor would he get a 2nd term.

The Magic Muslim is a Great Muslim. He’s the hidden Imam and was arguably for a time the most Powerful Muslim on the planet!

Look
It
Up!

And then be wary of the future and the spread of Islam accelerated by Obama Bin Spying and cry for America and The World. Pray for it even!

We knew Obama was a Muslim when he had Bin Laden killed. See how fucking idiotic you people are? Obama drinks beer and smokes a cigarette now and then. A great president but a poor excuse for a Muslim. A good Muslim is much like a good conservative. Abortion is bad, homosexuality is bad and treating your wife as your equal is bad.

Last edited:

Oh lawdy dey be black men...!!

It goes without saying that Muslims are allowed to conceal the fact they are Muslims, and that it is heir duty to lie to and deceive Infidels for the cause of the spread of Islam., and that President George Bush Out in motion all the machinery necessary to hunt down and kill Bin Laden.

Obama Bin Lying has no
Choice but to let that process play out or he never gets Obamacare done nor does he plant corrupt officials all through our government and courts nor would he get a 2nd term.

The Magic Muslim is a Great Muslim. He’s the hidden Imam and was arguably for a time the most Powerful Muslim on the planet!

Look
It
Up!

Fake Christians are in no short supply either...

It goes without saying that Muslims are allowed to conceal the fact they are Muslims, and that it is heir duty to lie to and deceive Infidels for the cause of the spread of Islam., and that President George Bush Out in motion all the machinery necessary to hunt down and kill Bin Laden.

Obama Bin Lying has no
Choice but to let that process play out or he never gets Obamacare done nor does he plant corrupt officials all through our government and courts nor would he get a 2nd term.

Look
It
Up!

Well said original Tree. I couldn’t agree more. They put it in writing about the lying of the Muslims then say the Republicans are the Liars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back