Bonus Hole

Its shoved down our throats daily by them and the msm. What do you expect?
But naw, fuck that. Dont actually think about it. Just regurgitate what everyone else says.
Weird, because I never hear anything about this type of stuff UNTIL one of you RWI's post something.

This stuff is not in my routine, I find it very ODD that you RWI's are always posting this crap.

Who searches for articles like this? I won't open or read your link.

More insanity from LQGBT+?

If the vagina is the bonus hole, does that mean the anus is the primary hole?
Why are you searching for this^^^^ ?
Yet, here you are responding, and not ignoring it. :eusa_whistle:
And here you are.

The lame explanation of "bonus holes" by the freakazoid community doesn't really make sense. It's obvious that bonus holes are the innocent kids that the groomers have targeted. How much more evidence do you need than a parade of drag queens chanting "we are coming for your kids"?

Weird, because I never hear anything about this type of stuff UNTIL one of you RWI's post something.

This stuff is not in my routine, I find it very ODD that you RWI's are always posting this crap.

And here you are.
didn't 'search' for anything.

Came up on my wifes twitter feed, thought it would be interesting to the board.

And here you are.
I heard about it while listening to the radio as I channel surfed in my car.

Unlike you, I am able to say "what absolutely idiotic crap" whereas you have to gauge very carefully what you say in order to be quite the properly obedient little prole.

didn't 'search' for anything.

Came up on my wifes twitter feed, thought it would be interesting to the board.
He still hasn't received the memo on how he is expected to respond so is just indulging in delay tactics until he knows how to proceed.

Ask Winnie, he would know.
manyadventures-01.jpg

Winnie the pooh, stuck in the bonus hole due to his rapacious desire for honey and saved by his anarcho-syndicalist collective of like-minded individuals.

And here you are.
Its literally everywhere. You are like 80, you probably just look right passed it because your glass of metimucil is at your lips obstructing your view.

Every now and again I will experience a visceral reaction to something. It can be really nice when it's a positive reaction but the negative ones I generally find disturbing simply due to the fact that I reacted on a physical level. This story invoked a visceral reaction in me, I'd prefer not to say why and what it consisted of until I get feedback from others on the story (I don't want to my reaction to influence anyone else). I'm just interested at this point in what other think and feel about this story:

Health professionals are being urged to use the term “bonus holes” when referring to vaginas in order to avoid offending transgender or non-binary patients, according to the Daily Mail.
This suggestion was made by a charity called Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust, which aims to provide information and support for health professionals treating patients with cervical cancer, per the news outlet. The charity clarified that they were not suggesting that all women use this term, but rather it was important to use inclusive language that would reach out to transgender and non-binary individuals. However, this suggestion has been met with criticism from women’s rights campaigners who argue that the language is misogynistic and dehumanizing.

Every now and again I will experience a visceral reaction to something. It can be really nice when it's a positive reaction but the negative ones I generally find disturbing simply due to the fact that I reacted on a physical level. This story invoked a visceral reaction in me, I'd prefer not to say why and what it consisted of until I get feedback from others on the story (I don't want to my reaction to influence anyone else). I'm just interested at this point in what other think and feel about this story:

Health professionals are being urged to use the term “bonus holes” when referring to vaginas in order to avoid offending transgender or non-binary patients, according to the Daily Mail.
This suggestion was made by a charity called Jo’s Cervical Cancer Trust, which aims to provide information and support for health professionals treating patients with cervical cancer, per the news outlet. The charity clarified that they were not suggesting that all women use this term, but rather it was important to use inclusive language that would reach out to transgender and non-binary individuals. However, this suggestion has been met with criticism from women’s rights campaigners who argue that the language is misogynistic and dehumanizing.
This is disgusting. Men don't get cervical cancer. What is the point of this thread?

The DNC controls the media, the language, and the PC politics.

Most find saying "bonus hole" to be obscene, but the DNC does not care what you or anyone else thinks because they are in control over everything now.

So bow and lick their boots or else.

Forum List

Back