Book about banned books banned in Florida (honest)

I wouldn't count on that. Nothing foments dissent like heavy-handed authoritarian leadership.
If it stays in Florida it will have limited affect. It is spreads then its a pronlem. Its just sad that these kids grow up in such an environment.

You are freaking out. Why dont you make an argument ?
I did make an argument..I’ve argued that your posts are just troll posts, every single one of them. They are never subjective, are always one sided, and designed to be inflammatory.

That’s an argument..

As to your post topic, what good would it do, you would just deny and deflect anyway.

I did make an argument..I’ve argued that your posts are just troll posts, every single one of them. They are never subjective, are always one sided, and designed to be inflammatory.

That’s an argument..

As to your post topic, what good would it do, you would just deny and deflect anyway.
Your "argument" is rather undermined when you use words that you dont understand..
Ask an educated person to explain to you.
Having said that I see that you may resent me because of some inferiority complex due to your low education standard.
You shouldnt. Most opinions are valid and you can learn a lot from talking to people from other places. Its nothing to be afraid of.

Your "argument" is rather undermined when you use words that you dont understand..
Ask an educated person to explain to you.
Having said that I see that you may resent me because of some inferiority complex due to your low education standard.
You shouldnt. Most opinions are valid and you can learn a lot from talking to people from other places. Its nothing to be afraid of.

My argument is a good one, and I understand just fine..

I don’t resent you, i just think you make a lot of troll posts..

As to the rest of it…you’re kind of full of yourself…

And the truly sad part is they openly admit they banned the book because it taught kids to question authority.

And not a single person that calls themselves a "conservative" will have a problem with it.
These books are not banned. Anyone can buy them anytime.

Upper class perverts usually control the curriculum. If they banish a book conservatives like is that censorship? Because that happens all the time.

Forum List

Back