Book about banned books banned in Florida (honest)

It doesn’t, at least not directly, but then, I’m not commenting on the story, I’m commenting on someone not from this country posting stories that have nothing to do with them.

Well then, how does someone from a different country commenting on this story effect you?

You are so wrong. What happens in the US affects all of us. The rise of fascism under trump is a big concern.

Someone banning a book about banning books isn’t going to affect you in the least.

i still don’t understand how policies here will affect you in England..are you all subject to our laws?

Democrats, who control our education system, are pissed that one of their brainwashing tools is being limited. They think it's great that they're graduating kids who love to protest but can't make change for a dollar. Stupid Democrats are creating stupid kids in their own image, and our international education ranking keeps falling. I see nothing wrong with disagreeing with totalitarian, 2024 Democrats. MAGA

"brainwashing tool"?

Education is "brainwashing". Until you get to the point where people are "independent thinkers" then everything you give them, all the knowledge, all the opinions etc is "brainwashing".

Now, considered that 90% of this board is incapable of "independent thinking"... you see the problem. You can't education without brainwashing.

Now, a society that is going to be united, is one where people learn the same things. They have the same sense. A society needs to decide where they're going, and if everyone's on board, it works better.

Well then, how does someone from a different country commenting on this story affect you?
It doesn’t, but what does is violate the trolling policy of this forum, because that’s all that Tommy does is post things about our problems that aren’t going to have an affect on him. That’s trolling.

It doesn’t, but what does is violate the trolling policy of this forum, because that’s all that Tommy does is post things about our problems that aren’t going to have an affect on him. That’s trolling.

Yet you make post about things that have no effect on you, are you also trolling?

Someone banning a book about banning books isn’t going to affect you in the least.

i still don’t understand how policies here will affect you in England..are you all subject to our laws?

Why does it need to affect him? Maybe he just wants to talk about American politics.

Is there a problem with that?

Or you just want to ban people from talking?

Someone talking about someone banning a book about banning books isn’t going to affect you in the least.

Well then, how does someone from a different country commenting on this story effect you?

It doesn’t, and Tommy can feel free to post all he likes, and I can comment on how I feel his posts are not relevant to him

Also, we have rules on these forums about trolling, which, I think someone from another country posting one sided stories about the people he doesn’t like in this country….is trolling.

Tommy never posts anything about the lefts problems, or any other issues in the U.S..it’s always criticism of the right…to me, that’s trolling.

But again, he’s free to do it and I’m free to point it out.

Why does it need to affect him? Maybe he just wants to talk about American politics.

Is there a problem with that?

Or you just want to ban people from talking?

Nope, he’s free to talk about it, and I’m free to point it out…of course, if he is allowed to break the forum rules for trolling, then I suppose we are all allowed to break all the rules here..right ?

It doesn’t, and Tommy can feel free to post all he likes, and I can comment on how I feel his posts are not relevant to him

Also, we have rules on these forums about trolling, which, I think someone from another country posting one sided stories about the people he doesn’t like in this country….is trolling.

Tommy never posts anything about the lefts problems, or any other issues in the U.S..it’s always criticism of the right…to me, that’s trolling.

But again, he’s free to do it and I’m free to point it out.

It is not really Tommy's fault you do not know what trolling is.

Nope, he’s free to talk about it, and I’m free to point it out…of course, if he is allowed to break the forum rules for trolling, then I suppose we are all allowed to break all the rules here..right ?

It might behoove you to look up the definition of trolling so that you do not continue to make an ass out of yourself.

Or, not...up to you.

It might behoove you to look up the definition of trolling so that you do not continue to make an ass out of yourself.

Or, not...up to you.
Absolutely!

: to antagonize (others) online by deliberately posting inflammatory, irrelevant, or offensive comments or other disruptive content

Seems like all of those fit the description. Especially the “irrelevant” part

How is he trolling? Maybe I missed something but it seems YOU are trolling by talking about him, and not about the topic.

Well firstly its funny. Idiots being idiots.
But further than that it is an indication of the rise of fascism in the US.
That is worrying. What happens in the US today tends to come over here tomorrow via the likes of the Heritage foundation and other dark forces.
Apart from that just fuck off.

Forum List

Back