Booker Says He Will Suspend All Deportations If Elected President

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
I just don’t get it. I really don’t get it.

When running for office you tell people what they want to hear. Yet with every Democrat they act like they’re doing everything they can to get the votes of illegals, not Americans.

Like with all the other quotes from Democrats- Trump 2020 Gold.

Twitter

When running for office you tell people what they want to hear. Yet with every Democrat they act like they’re doing everything they can to get the votes of illegals, not Americans.

Twitter
Illegals just moved past the nonliving as the largest democrat voter bloc

Twitter
He HAS NO realistic chance of BEING president, so we have NOTHING to fear from anything Sparticus says. He is SUCH a clown.

Didn’t he drop out? If not, why not?

Twitter
Vote Whoring himself out to Hispanics... one last bid to raise his poll numbers and donations before tossing in the towel.

Twitter

Well I suppose we'll never have to worry about that racist fucking idiot ever being elected to the White House. Lucky for us not everyone in this country is as damned stupid as his idiotic electorate.

Twitter
Vote Whoring himself out to Hispanics... one last bid to raise his poll numbers and donations before tossing in the towel.
Yeah, all those illegals will give the maximum to his campaign, no doubt.

Deportations under Bush Bad.
Deportations under Obama good.
Deportation under Trump bad.

See the pattern with the far left on this?

Twitter
This is what insanity looks like. Of course they're pandering to the insane

Let's see now...

Cory Booker raised $6.6 million dollars in the fourth quarter.

Joe Biden raised just under $23 million.

Pete Buttigieg raised nearly $25 million.

Bernie Sanders raised more than $34 million.

The Trump campaign raised $46 million.

If the old saying "Money talks, bullshit walks" is true, Cory Booker should walk from LA to NYC. The walk would probably do his fat ass good.

Forum List

Back