Booker Says He Will Suspend All Deportations If Elected President

After the surprise of 2016, it is folly to state categorically that ANYONE "will never be President."

But how can anyone be so tone deaf not to recognize that Trump's anti-illegal-immigrant stance was the CORNERSTONE of his winning campaign?

This is just one more indication of how out-of-touch the Democrat Clown Car is with ordinary American voters.

I just don’t get it. I really don’t get it.

When running for office you tell people what they want to hear. Yet with every Democrat they act like they’re doing everything they can to get the votes of illegals, not Americans.

Like with all the other quotes from Democrats- Trump 2020 Gold.

Twitter
Not gonna be an issue, Corey.

Booker has about as much chance of being President as the OP has.

It's difficult to take this Booger fellow seriously when one considers that prior to being trotted out to incoherently advocate marxism, he likely just hopped off the stiff c*ck of one of the teenage philipino towel boys at the tennis club. When Farticus contracts HIV, much of the planet will be rooting for the HIV.

When running for office you tell people what they want to hear. Yet with every Democrat they act like they’re doing everything they can to get the votes of illegals, not Americans.

Twitter
Illegals just moved past the nonliving as the largest democrat voter bloc
is booker trying to be a comedian? i mean, he hasnt gotten past 00.001 % since he started campaigning

Booker is a criminal ex mayor of Newark. He didn’t even qualify for the next debate. He is scraping the barrel to try and get in. Loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess dumbass Booker doesn't realize most Americans want all illegals out of our country.

These illegals cost us billions each year not to mention the rapes, robberies and murders they commit.

Booker sounds like an ignorant fool to me.

Guess dumbass Booker doesn't realize most Americans want all illegals out of our country.

These illegals cost us billions each year not to mention the rapes, robberies and murders they commit.

Booker sounds like an ignorant fool to me.
Vote Whores gonna vote-whore...

Twitter
Vote Whoring himself out to Hispanics... one last bid to raise his poll numbers and donations before tossing in the towel.

If that's his thinking, he should start reading polls and articles of how legal immigrants feel about our border and deportation.

Think of it this way: You are standing in line at the DMV. This is taking half of your day. All of a sudden, your cousin walks through the doors, goes to the front of the line, and they take him next. Would you be happy about that or pissed?

It's not easy to become an American. There's a lot of work involved, and even more waiting. You have to hire lawyers, do a lot of paperwork, do a lot of studying, pay a lot of money. It takes years and years to become a member of this country. Why would you support a fellow countryman just coming in and being part of this great land?

Many of the legal immigrants from the south support a border wall. They support deportation of illegals. If those people want to come here, great. Do it the way I did it is the attitude of many legal immigrants.

Booker is a fool.

Forum List

Back