Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

One thing that Booker did do is insure he is not going to be the Dem candidate to run against The Donald. President Trump was laughing about the idiocy of Booker and Kamala, etc. at the Montana rally a little while ago. :p

It is now plainly obvious that Booker knew the e-mails had already been approved for release, that Booker - who has expressed interest in potentially running in 2020 - deceitfully engaged in political theatrics / grand-standing, claiming he was bravely willing to become a 'martyr' in order to 'fight the suppression of information' and 'get the truth out about Kavanaugh'. He attempted to make the hearing about himself and make himself look good, intentionally and deceitfully attempting to 'hijack' the Committee hearing for personal gain.

Doing so makes him look like a complete self-promoting deceitful douche.

The fact that the information he made sound as if it would be do damaging to Kavanaugh instead turned out to only prove what a great candidate he is and what a great USSC Judge he will be makes him look even more like an ignorant douche.

To teach him a lesson, though, I think the Senate / McConnell should stil admonish him for declaring he was willing to break Senate Rules - make the douche admit that he didn't mean it, that he knew the documents had been approved for release. Make him 'come clean', further embarrassing himself.

Remember how Brennan was caught committing perjury about lying about 'not' spying on the Senate? To avoid indictment he was forced to stand before Congress, admit he had committed perjury ... and had illegally spied on US senators. Make the douche do the same thing before the Senate. :p Now THAT would be entertaining....
it backfired, now he looks weak. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is soo fun in here everyday. I love this stuff easy, the truth always wins and garbage pickers will always be garbage pickers.

To the people that already did not like him. Do you really think Booker gives a rats ass what a Trump ass kisser like you thinks about him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We don’t give a shit what Booker thinks! He is history!

If you don't care then ask yourself "what the fuck am I doing in this thread"?
Because I choose to be! I choose! Not ewe or the cowardly mewling pussy Booker!
Debbiegoesdown is a moron.

This was worth a shot for Booker:

It's a Hail Mary to scare Murkowski and Collins (could work, I guess), and he'll either be a hero or a martyr in the party.

A reasonable calculated risk in this insane environment.

It's a Hail Mary to scare Murkowski and Collins (could work, I guess), and he'll either be a hero or a martyr in the party.

It won’t work.

Republicans all voted against Obamacare despite having Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins and John McCain in the Senate at that time.

Murkowski may be dim, but she is no Olympia Snowe. She knows she will lose in a primary if she votes against Kavanaugh.

It won’t work.

Republicans all voted against Obamacare despite having Olympia Snowe, Susan Collins and John McCain in the Senate at that time.

Murkowski may be dim, but she is no Olympia Snowe. She knows she will lose in a primary if she votes against Kavanaugh.
Well, I sure don't know. But the calculation makes perfect sense given the motivations and behaviors of politicians.

...in this insane environment..

The thing is... the only insane element in this environment are democrats and similar delusional idiots...It is very one sided. Delusion (democrats) vs reality (republicians).

It won’t work.

Well, I sure don't know. But the calculation makes perfect sense given the motivations and behaviors of politicians.
It is a dumb one if he actually made it.

Collins needs every Republican vote she can get if she wants to win re-election in Maine, and Murkowski lives in a state where she was already successfully primaried.

It won’t work.

Collins needs every Republican vote she can get if she wants to win re-election in Maine, and Murkowski lives in a state where she was already successfully primaried.
Calculations are always being made in politics, and no doubt a big one was made here.

My crystal ball is a little dirty, so I don't know.

Anything goes now. There are no rules, there are no standards, there is no respect, there is no decorum, there is no dignity.

Trump's fans celebrate it when he does it.

This is what the wingers want, this is what they get. Anarchy. Enjoy.

In all fairness, Booker was complaining that Kavanaugh friend was classifying these documents.. The document released should have never been classified, they were trying to bury it... This is swamp behaviour...

Anything goes now. There are no rules, there are no standards, there is no respect, there is no decorum, there is no dignity.

In all fairness, Booker was complaining that Kavanaugh friend was classifying these documents.. The document released should have never been classified, they were trying to bury it... This is swamp behaviour...
Well, the whole thing's a fuckin' mess, as usual.

But I can see Booker's strategy. Who knows how it turns out.

It won’t work.

Look at the polls both look safe...

Collins could probably go a bit more to the Left and still be safe... She can't go much more right... (Trump was +8% (Jan 17) and is now -7%)

Murkowski probably safe as well.. Very popular in GOP up there and her election was won by 15 points... Alaska like independence and the more she bucks the party the more they like that...

It won’t work.

I will also point out 14% of Alaska Population are Natives... Kavanaugh has written hostile things on Native population protection under law...

it backfired, now he looks weak. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is soo fun in here everyday. I love this stuff easy, the truth always wins and garbage pickers will always be garbage pickers.

To the people that already did not like him. Do you really think Booker gives a rats ass what a Trump ass kisser like you thinks about him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
We don’t give a shit what Booker thinks! He is history!

If you don't care then ask yourself "what the fuck am I doing in this thread"?
Because I choose to be! I choose! Not ewe or the cowardly mewling pussy Booker!

You choose to waste your so little precious time in a thread for something you don't care about? You must be done masturbating for the day.
What I choose to do is none of your damn business now is it?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Well, the whole thing's a fuckin' mess, as usual.

But I can see Booker's strategy. Who knows how it turns out.

I agree with you on mess...

The rules around appointing judges is awful... The GOP spent most Obama era blocking and derailing all judge appointments... They then get in on the President and they are packing for life hundreds of judges...

This may sound good for GOP but it is not... Some of these judges are extreme and young... They will not reflect the people in twenty years time. This will cause unrest and more division.

Honestly senior judges should be retired by 70... Appointments for 10 years and be much less political... e.g. A judge has to win 30% of both parties... Failure to agree within 3 months will allow a panel of existing judges to pick the next one...

EVERYTHING he wrote should be made public.
Does that mean you feel the same way about the liberal judges, or are you being a giant hypocrite again?

More documents and papers regarding Kavanaugh than the number of Sotomayor's work. Democrats withheld far more of her documents....

...but once again you demonstrate as long as it's a Democrat doing something it's ok.

Booker made a huge theatrical deceitful self-promoting scene insinuating that some documents are not being released because they are 'damning' ... only to have the e-mail reveal Kavanaugh is a damn-good, ethical, moral, sensible, Constitution-minded candidate.

Booker's gambit blew up in his face...

Both sides should play by the same rules. If there is nothing there then why hide it. It does not show he is a Constitution-minded candidate. Several of his decisions were legislating from the bench.

Both sides should play by the same rules. If there is nothing there then why hide it.

Nothing was hidden - the documents Booker 'leaked at great personal expense' had already been released, as he knew.

This is simple: Booker either chose to violate Senate Rules , punishable by being ousted from the Senate and was bragging about doing so - which is conduct un-becoming of an elected US Senator...OR he was lying to the American people, falsely claiming he was risking his place in the Senate by breaking House Rules when he already knew they had been released - also conduct un-becoming of an elected US Senator.

Any way you want to spin it, Booker proved he was a POS whose behavior did not meet the standards for being an elected US Senator.

While some people may make the argument that his being exposed as a grand-standing douche is punishment enough, I actually believe every one should be held accountable to the rules / regs / laws they choose to break and be held accountable. IMO, Booker should be Censured / Admonished for his behavior.

EVERYTHING he wrote should be made public.
Does that mean you feel the same way about the liberal judges, or are you being a giant hypocrite again?

More documents and papers regarding Kavanaugh than the number of Sotomayor's work. Democrats withheld far more of her documents....

...but once again you demonstrate as long as it's a Democrat doing something it's ok.

Booker made a huge theatrical deceitful self-promoting scene insinuating that some documents are not being released because they are 'damning' ... only to have the e-mail reveal Kavanaugh is a damn-good, ethical, moral, sensible, Constitution-minded candidate.

Booker's gambit blew up in his face...

Both sides should play by the same rules. If there is nothing there then why hide it. It does not show he is a Constitution-minded candidate. Several of his decisions were legislating from the bench.

Republicans helped confim stotomeyer. Democrats demanding docs already wont vote for kavanaugh.

Explain these consistent rules you support again, racist

Forum List

Back