Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

Thanks for noticing ShankinGator....as you know, I take great pride in my ability to acknowledge the facts.

Let us know when you get ahold of one, Okay?

Are you confused, ignorant or just a liar?
You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?
Is this really a revolutionary find?

Um ... thats why ya gotta use tha whip, massa?

Nah, I just sit back and laugh at those terrified to allow themselves to be wise when ethnicity is a piece of the puzzle.

Blacks "tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate." That's not a race observation, it's just racist. And it's ridiculous. Look at all the lazy white asses we have on the board and I've known a lot of hard working blacks. I've seen no generalization that's different than whites

www.google.com
All the stats you can handle. Use caution though...many prefer to act like these stats don’t exist....you may want to do the same.
My post wasn’t really about “lazy” or “hard working” folks...but since you mentioned it...I’ll enlighten you on that.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

The question is why are Republicans hiding this. Everything he has written should be made public whether it is good, bad or ugly. I am sure that Booker would love to see McConnell do that. Turn him into a martyr. The fact is that Booker could turn around and run for the seat5 again and likely win. Intere3sting that you have no objection to Republicans leaking DOJ documents in a FBI investigation.
Everything Kavanaugh wrote isn't Kavanaugh's. Nor do they belong to republicans. They are writings in consequence of services to President Bush and part of the presidential papers.

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation
But the article says that the documents were cleared for release the night before.

But the article says that the documents were cleared for release the night before.
And Booker knew it too. He was lying and grandstanding. Ohh the Drama. He knew he was lying all along.

Watching the live action now. Booker is embarrassingly retarded. He talks in circles and repeats himself. His main point is to suggest that many people suffer from TDS like he does and that the judge represents The Donald's decision making and that makes Booker butthurt. He is trying to get the judge to say he will recuse himself in regards to the Mueller Witch Hunt. :p

And Booker knew it too. He was lying and grandstanding. Ohh the Drama. He knew he was lying all along.
Typical asswipe libtarded bullshit!

Watching the live action now. Booker is embarrassingly retarded. He talks in circles and repeats himself. His main point is to suggest that many people suffer from TDS like he does and that the judge represents The Donald's decision making and that makes Booker butthurt. He is trying to get the judge to say he will recuse himself in regards to the Mueller Witch Hunt. :p

The questioning by the Dems today was brilliant. They now have it on record this puke has lied under oath on multiple occasions.

They have laid the ground work for his impeachment later on,

And forever is a long time isn't it.

In each and every case a republican comes along after the democrat is done and totally dismisses the crazytown democrats' nutty presentations as the bullshit it is! :p

Same for Trump.
Same for all people who vote party.

Those are the people sending this country down the shitter

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Examples?

Sure.

On the left you have the people that want Trump impeached no matter what, for anything or for nothing. It does not matter to these people that doing so would forever change the office of the president and it would become the new norm.

Then on the right we have a president that just told his DOJ they should take into account party affiliation and election dates when deciding when to place charges on someone. Not a single person that I have seen on the right has had any issue with Trump doing so, in fact most that have talked about it think that the DOJ should do such things.

Both of these groups of people are bigger enemies to this country than any foreign power or terrorist group. We were never going to be taken down by an outside force, it was always going to be from within, now we have two large groups of people helping that to happen.

I agree With Left lunatic assessment.
I think Trump meant they need to be cognizant of timing. See Comey with HRC...

Illogical zealots are dangerous regardless of party affiliation.

The DOJ should not care about timing or party affiliation, they should care about justice. To try and excuse his comment makes you part of the problem, in my view.

I didnt Excuse it. I opined on what I thought he meant. I get You dislike him.

And it turns out that Booker was misrepresenting the contents of the e-mails. Surprise. Maybe Booker's imaginary friend T-Bone helped him read the e-mails.

Yep, he lied. They had already been released.

Yeah like how Hillary needs to be prosecuted:rolleyes:

Do you ever tire of your bullshit?
Nice to see an ISIS supporter likes the new white privileged Nike guy.
You’re the one who voted for America to stop fighting ISIL, snowflake. Go fuck yourself.
Your the Black Flag Guy. ISIS flag is black too. Your a Democrat and Kapernick supporter...so I assume you support terrorist too.
Black Flag is a band I like. I won’t let you give that to the terrorists, as you’ve surrendered so many other things to them. PUSSY.

Black Flag is also an insect poison used to kill cockroaches like you....

It's largely ineffective and stinks. I have 1 can, I don't use it often, but when I do, it's on paper wasp nests during the night time.

I don't need no "wasp spray" All I need is dark and a can of Raid. :abgg2q.jpg:

I could kill the bees, my cousin taught me how to, but I let them live. Even though I step on one (barefoot) and it stings me every now and then. :mad:

Let us know when you get ahold of one, Okay?

Are you confused, ignorant or just a liar?
You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?
Is this really a revolutionary find?

Um ... thats why ya gotta use tha whip, massa?

Nah, I just sit back and laugh at those terrified to allow themselves to be wise when ethnicity is a piece of the puzzle.

Blacks "tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate." That's not a race observation, it's just racist. And it's ridiculous. Look at all the lazy white asses we have on the board and I've known a lot of hard working blacks. I've seen no generalization that's different than whites

www.google.com
All the stats you can handle. Use caution though...many prefer to act like these stats don’t exist....you may want to do the same.
My post wasn’t really about “lazy” or “hard working” folks...but since you mentioned it...I’ll enlighten you on that.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population at 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent

Well, you're right that you're a loser. You aren't worth shit on your merits, so you pick a standard that gives you an automatic win, skin color

Booker exposed himself as a self-serving, deceitful, POS 2-bit con artist, further contributing to the Deemocrats' efforts to turn the confirmation hearing into an obstructionist circus sideshow.

In response, McConnell should call for an immediate vote to prevent the Democrats from wasting any more of the tax player's time and money.

The question is why are Republicans hiding this. Everything he has written should be made public whether it is good, bad or ugly. I am sure that Booker would love to see McConnell do that. Turn him into a martyr. The fact is that Booker could turn around and run for the seat5 again and likely win. Intere3sting that you have no objection to Republicans leaking DOJ documents in a FBI investigation.

They have over 300 actual decisions that he was a part of as a judge, and they have had weeks to review the other documents....and they refused to do that......get over yourself.

EVERYTHING he wrote should be made public.

One of the e-mails Booker released, claiming it was a devastating bombshell because Kacanaugh discussed racial profiling after 9/11th/01, turned out to consist of Kavanaugh declaring he was / is totally AGAINST racial profiling.

Of course if Booker would have bothered to actually READ more than the title of the e-mail before he posted it he would have known this and saved himself the embarrassment of this faux pas.

If Booker did this to make an impression on people leading up to the 2020 election he succeeded. Americans will remember what a douche he was in this case.

EVERYTHING he wrote should be made public.
Does that mean you feel the same way about the liberal judges, or are you being a giant hypocrite again?

More documents and papers regarding Kavanaugh than the number of Sotomayor's work. Democrats withheld far more of her documents....

...but once again you demonstrate as long as it's a Democrat doing something it's ok.

Booker made a huge theatrical deceitful self-promoting scene insinuating that some documents are not being released because they are 'damning' ... only to have the e-mail reveal Kavanaugh is a damn-good, ethical, moral, sensible, Constitution-minded candidate.

Booker's gambit blew up in his face...

Forum List

Back