Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

Dude, we all are in crazytown now thanks to cadet bone spurs.

You asking for decorum is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

Surley you are not suggesting Trump started it....

We were lowering our standards before he showed up. But he sure did his part, and was cheered for it.
yeah cause saying four americans died in Benghazi because of a video gave us such respect around the globe. Can't make this up with pukes like you.
I realize you folks are trained to forgive everything he says and does.

Deflect to someone else. Someone with a D after their name.

As a result, we now have zero standards. None. Congrats.
I don't care what he says when he is talking logically about something. Rosie O deserved more than she got. she's a fat fking pig, she is a worthless excuse for a human.

The fk that played meathead on all in the family skates with her.
I know you don't care. We used to care. That's my point.
I stopped carrying when JFK was shot. that was a coverup. by the government, by demolosers. so don't go there. I care about my country, I am but one vote. until I can become more than that it doesn't matter. All I ever asked was for evidence russia did anything. not a fking thing. still nothing. and then you think i'm stupid but I know the DNC server was never looked at. Sorry, I lost all credibility to the entire DC scene, and why I voted for trump.

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

apples and monkeys.

Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country.

Gruber / Obama care ring a bell?

shhh they are dems, they are allowed. ask them.

The debate centered on documents that were marked confidential by Bill Burck, a former George W. Bush White House staffer and Kavanaugh deputy. Democrats have stated that they didn’t have time to go over the documents and that there is a conflict in interest by Burke.

Some of the documents were leaked to the New York Times on Wednesday evening, including one 2003 email in which Kavanaugh questioned whether Roe v. Wade was settled law of the land. Women’s health advocates have said that Kavanaugh would overturn the ruling and criminalize abortions.

A number of Democrats on the committee then stepped forward to say they would also share any consequences suffered by Booker for releasing Kavanaugh’s emails.

“If there’s going to be some retribution against the senator from New Jersey, count me in,” said Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois.

“Count me in, too,” said Mazie Hirono of Hawaii, who said she was releasing a document to the press and would “defy anyone reading this document that to be able to conclude that this should be deemed confidential in any way, shape or form.”

Hirono later released the documents, about programs for Native Hawaiians, on Twitter.

“All of us are ready to face that rule on the bogus designation of committee confidential,” said Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn. “Just because there’s a Senate rule doesn’t mean it can be misapplied, misconstrued or misused. And I think even the threat raised by one of my colleagues here is misfortunate — and that is a kind way of putting it, will all due respect.”

Cornyn then cited Senate Rule 29.5, which says that any senator who discloses confidential or secret Senate business could suffer expulsion from the body. At that point, Booker repeatedly told Cornyn to “bring it” and that he would accept the consequences of his actions. Burck told the Washington Post Thursday afternoon that he had cleared Booker’s documents on Wednesday night, adding “We were surprised to learn about Senator Booker’s histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly.”

The last time a senator was expelled was 1862.

At Kavanaugh hearing, Cory Booker tells Republicans threatening his expulsion to 'bring it'

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn. “Just because there’s a Senate rule doesn’t mean it can be misapplied, misconstrued or misused. And I think even the threat raised by one of my colleagues here is misfortunate — and that is a kind way of putting it, will all due respect.”

:eusa_naughty:

apples and monkeys.

oranges and crackers

apples and monkeys.

oranges and crackers
yep exactly.

The debate centered on documents that were marked confidential by Bill Burck, a former George W. Bush White House staffer and Kavanaugh deputy. Democrats have stated that they didn’t have time to go over the documents and that there is a conflict in interest by Burke.

Some of the documents were leaked to the New York Times on Wednesday evening, including one 2003 email in which Kavanaugh questioned whether Roe v. Wade was settled law of the land. Women’s health advocates have said that Kavanaugh would overturn the ruling and criminalize abortions.

A number of Democrats on the committee then stepped forward to say they would also share any consequences suffered by Booker for releasing Kavanaugh’s emails.

“If there’s going to be some retribution against the senator from New Jersey, count me in,” said Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois.

“Count me in, too,” said Mazie Hirono of Hawaii, who said she was releasing a document to the press and would “defy anyone reading this document that to be able to conclude that this should be deemed confidential in any way, shape or form.”

Hirono later released the documents, about programs for Native Hawaiians, on Twitter.

“All of us are ready to face that rule on the bogus designation of committee confidential,” said Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn. “Just because there’s a Senate rule doesn’t mean it can be misapplied, misconstrued or misused. And I think even the threat raised by one of my colleagues here is misfortunate — and that is a kind way of putting it, will all due respect.”

Cornyn then cited Senate Rule 29.5, which says that any senator who discloses confidential or secret Senate business could suffer expulsion from the body. At that point, Booker repeatedly told Cornyn to “bring it” and that he would accept the consequences of his actions. Burck told the Washington Post Thursday afternoon that he had cleared Booker’s documents on Wednesday night, adding “We were surprised to learn about Senator Booker’s histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly.”

At Kavanaugh hearing, Cory Booker tells Republicans threatening his expulsion to 'bring it'

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn. “Just because there’s a Senate rule doesn’t mean it can be misapplied, misconstrued or misused. And I think even the threat raised by one of my colleagues here is misfortunate — and that is a kind way of putting it, will all due respect.”

:dunno:I have no idea what that means.

team trump only LOVE LEAKS when they come from enemies of the state..

:dunno:I have no idea what that means.

Yep, pretty stupid statement.

I've never in my life seen people just go batshit crazy over losing an election. It's mind boggling.

upload_2018-9-6_15-46-9.jpeg

Forum List

Back