Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

According to your article, the documents in question were already cleared for release. Why should he be removed for releasing cleared documents?

I’ve change my mind. Booker doesn’t need to be ousted. The fact that he has to live with being so stupid that he’s trying to break the law by releasing emails that have already been released is punishment enough.

The GOP has spent 2 years trying to silence dissent and punish the opposition like the fascists they are. But I don’t think they’ll give Booker the boot now that their movement is on life support.

Pointing out your stupidity isn’t an attempt to silence you.
Threats to shut down news organizations, punish whistleblowers, swear staff to secrecy, discredit journalists, etc.

Obama isn’t president any more. No need to worry anymore
^ must be retarded

it backfired, now he looks weak. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It is soo fun in here everyday. I love this stuff easy, the truth always wins and garbage pickers will always be garbage pickers.

To the people that already did not like him. Do you really think Booker gives a rats ass what a Trump ass kisser like you thinks about him?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Booker did not just expose himself as a self-promoting deceitful douche to Trump Supporters. he did it on the 'big stage', in front of everyone...to include those whose votes he will need in 2020. This will be remembered.

By all those people that would never vote for him any how.

Same for Trump.
Same for all people who vote party.

Those are the people sending this country down the shitter

99.9999999999999% of people are party shitters.

I think anyone who pull a stunt like that during a SCOTUS hearing should lose their vote!

what's the matter? :laugh:
b3e82b30-b1ee-11e8-9d80-07627ed8d7a9_image-6558

At Kavanaugh hearing, Cory Booker tells Republicans threatening his expulsion to 'bring it'
He lied about not being able to release the emails.

The GOP has spent 2 years trying to silence dissent and punish the opposition like the fascists they are. But I don’t think they’ll give Booker the boot now that their movement is on life support.

Pointing out your stupidity isn’t an attempt to silence you.
Threats to shut down news organizations, punish whistleblowers, swear staff to secrecy, discredit journalists, etc.

Obama isn’t president any more. No need to worry anymore
^ must be retarded

Sorry to hear that. There is help for your special needs though. It’s not hopeless

It is now plainly obvious that Booker knew the e-mails had already been approved for release, that Booker - who has expressed interest in potentially running in 2020 - deceitfully engaged in political theatrics / grand-standing, claiming he was bravely willing to become a 'martyr' in order to 'fight the suppression of information' and 'get the truth out about Kavanaugh'. He attempted to make the hearing about himself and make himself look good, intentionally and deceitfully attempting to 'hijack' the Committee hearing for personal gain.

Doing so makes him look like a complete self-promoting deceitful douche.

The fact that the information he made sound as if it would be do damaging to Kavanaugh instead turned out to only prove what a great candidate he is and what a great USSC Judge he will be makes him look even more like an ignorant douche.

To teach him a lesson, though, I think the Senate / McConnell should stil admonish him for declaring he was willing to break Senate Rules - make the douche admit that he didn't mean it, that he knew the documents had been approved for release. Make him 'come clean', further embarrassing himself.

Remember how Brennan was caught committing perjury about lying about 'not' spying on the Senate? To avoid indictment he was forced to stand before Congress, admit he had committed perjury ... and had illegally spied on US senators. Make the douche do the same thing before the Senate. :p Now THAT would be entertaining....

It is soo fun in here everyday. I love this stuff easy, the truth always wins and garbage pickers will always be garbage pickers.

To the people that already did not like him. Do you really think Booker gives a rats ass what a Trump ass kisser like you thinks about him?

We don’t give a shit what Booker thinks! He is history!

Oh wait, now because of this you will not vote for him? Is that what you are saying?

No because the asshole was grandstanding and is left with shit all over his face, turns out he didn’t break a Rule! What a fucking loss of credibility hey?

Once again, I am sure that Booker does not care what you think of him. You were not the target audience

Did he lie? Or is he just so stupid he doesn’t know the truth

He lied....

TOTAL FRAUD: Booker Claimed To Defy Rules In Releasing 'Confidential' Kavanaugh Emails. He Lied.

But, as it turns out, there is a major problem with Booker's theatrics: Booker is a liar.

"We cleared the documents last night shortly after Senator Booker’s staff asked us to," said Bill Burck, who is the George W. Bush records representative that led the review of Kavanaugh’s records. "We were surprised to learn about Senator Booker’s histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly. In fact, we have said yes to every request made by the Senate Democrats to make public documents public."

Oh wait, now because of this you will not vote for him? Is that what you are saying?

No because the asshole was grandstanding and is left with shit all over his face, turns out he didn’t break a Rule! What a fucking loss of credibility hey?

Once again, I am sure that Booker does not care what you think of him. You were not the target audience

Matters not! He has zero credibility!

In the eyes of Trump sheep.

You think someone who lies about breaking the rules to release documents that have already been released has class?

You think someone who lies about breaking the rules to release documents that have already been released has class?

I do not think a single Senator has any class. This was great theater and fun as hell to watch the right’s head explode for a few hours.

The best part was the hidden irony of the same people that sang the praises of Wikileaks get pissed off about released emails!

And the icing on the cake was all the racist on this forum showing their true colors and making this about his race!

I do not think a single Senator has any class. This was great theater and fun as hell to watch the right’s head explode for a few hours.

The best part was the hidden irony of the same people that sang the praises of Wikileaks get pissed off about released emails!

And the icing on the cake was all the racist on this forum showing their true colors and making this about his race!

A big non white democrat fool.

Forum List

Back