Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

what's the matter? :laugh:
b3e82b30-b1ee-11e8-9d80-07627ed8d7a9_image-6558

At Kavanaugh hearing, Cory Booker tells Republicans threatening his expulsion to 'bring it'

48 - never been married. Vegan...Abstains from alcohol....

Never trust a man who won't have a beer and a burger with you.
he's no class
No credibility either.

48 - never been married. Vegan...Abstains from alcohol....

Never trust a man who won't have a beer and a burger with you.
he's no class
No credibility either.
not now. Any leverage he thought he had is fking gone. that is the definition of liar. not to be trusted liar at that.

Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

Glad you feel that way...FISA documents next, then perhaps Clinton emails.
Russia already gave them to you, you dumb fucking retard

Wow, aren't you the typical lib....panties getting a bit too tight, dumbass.

Anything goes now. There are no rules, there are no standards, there is no respect, there is no decorum, there is no dignity.

Trump's fans celebrate it when he does it.

This is what the wingers want, this is what they get. Anarchy. Enjoy.

Surley you are not suggesting Trump started it....

rethuglicans on that committee were ABUSING THEIR POWER which forced concerned D's to push the issue! :eusa_clap:

No because the asshole was grandstanding and is left with shit all over his face, turns out he didn’t break a Rule! What a fucking loss of credibility hey?

Once again, I am sure that Booker does not care what you think of him. You were not the target audience

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Matters not! He has zero credibility!

In the eyes of Trump sheep.

You think someone who lies about breaking the rules to release documents that have already been released has class?

I do not think a single Senator has any class. This was great theater and fun as hell to watch the right’s head explode for a few hours.

The best part was the hidden irony of the same people that sang the praises of Wikileaks get pissed off about released emails!

And the icing on the cake was all the racist on this forum showing their true colors and making this about his race!

I'm enjoying the people decrying the "stunt" by Booker that just about a year ago were lapping up the stunt put on by Devin Nunes.

Anything goes now. There are no rules, there are no standards, there is no respect, there is no decorum, there is no dignity.

We were lowering our standards before he showed up. But he sure did his part, and was cheered for it.

:laugh2:

SO speaking of credibility.........

WHY doyathink the rethuglicans on the committee sought to HIDE those documents from public scrutiny? :eusa_think:
they didn't, that's a lie. Bush had them. Booker reached out to them and got them. you're just full of fake news. you must be a lefty.

Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country.

Gruber / Obama care ring a bell?

We were lowering our standards before he showed up. But he sure did his part, and was cheered for it.

Pay back is a bitch..

No?

yeah cause saying four americans died in Benghazi because of a video gave us such respect around the globe. Can't make this up with pukes like you.

Pay back is a bitch..

No?

For children, I guess.

Adults should know better. Personal responsibility 'n stuff.

yeah cause saying four americans died in Benghazi because of a video gave us such respect around the globe. Can't make this up with pukes like you.
I realize you folks are trained to forgive everything he says and does.

Deflect to someone else. Someone with a D after their name.

As a result, we now have zero standards. None. Congrats.

I don't care what he says when he is talking logically about something. Rosie O deserved more than she got. she's a fat fking pig, she is a worthless excuse for a human.

The fk that played meathead on all in the family skates with her.

they didn't, that's a lie. Bush had them. Booker reached out to them and got them. you're just full of fake news. .

oh really? then WHY was was senator cornyn citing and threatening the rule to oust booker from the senate?

The debate centered on documents that were marked confidential by Bill Burck, a former George W. Bush White House staffer and Kavanaugh deputy. Democrats have stated that they didn’t have time to go over the documents and that there is a conflict in interest by Burke.

Some of the documents were leaked to the New York Times on Wednesday evening, including one 2003 email in which Kavanaugh questioned whether Roe v. Wade was settled law of the land. Women’s health advocates have said that Kavanaugh would overturn the ruling and criminalize abortions.

A number of Democrats on the committee then stepped forward to say they would also share any consequences suffered by Booker for releasing Kavanaugh’s emails.

“If there’s going to be some retribution against the senator from New Jersey, count me in,” said Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois.

“Count me in, too,” said Mazie Hirono of Hawaii, who said she was releasing a document to the press and would “defy anyone reading this document that to be able to conclude that this should be deemed confidential in any way, shape or form.”

Hirono later released the documents, about programs for Native Hawaiians, on Twitter.

“All of us are ready to face that rule on the bogus designation of committee confidential,” said Sen. Richard Blumenthal, D-Conn. “Just because there’s a Senate rule doesn’t mean it can be misapplied, misconstrued or misused. And I think even the threat raised by one of my colleagues here is misfortunate — and that is a kind way of putting it, will all due respect.”

Cornyn then cited Senate Rule 29.5, which says that any senator who discloses confidential or secret Senate business could suffer expulsion from the body. At that point, Booker repeatedly told Cornyn to “bring it” and that he would accept the consequences of his actions. Burck told the Washington Post Thursday afternoon that he had cleared Booker’s documents on Wednesday night, adding “We were surprised to learn about Senator Booker’s histrionics this morning because we had already told him he could use the documents publicly.”

The last time a senator was expelled was 1862.

At Kavanaugh hearing, Cory Booker tells Republicans threatening his expulsion to 'bring it'

they didn't, that's a lie. Bush had them. Booker reached out to them and got them. you're just full of fake news. .

oh really? then WHY was was senator cornyn citing and threatening the rule to oust booker from the senate?
he knew bush hadn't released them. and had it been in his control how is it booker got em? too fking funny who you'll stand in a foxhole with ain't it. what a fking loser.

I don't care what he says when he is talking logically about something. Rosie O deserved more than she got. she's a fat fking pig, she is a worthless excuse for a human.

The fk that played meathead on all in the family skates with her.
I know you don't care. We used to care. That's my point.

he knew bush hadn't released them. and had it been in his control how is it booker got em? too fking funny who you'll stand in a foxhole with ain't it. what a fking loser.

Booker is now a loser, weak and a liar and someone you wish to fight for. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back