Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

McConnell blocks Merrick Garland denying President Obama a SCOTUS pick. He invokes the 'nuclear option' to push Gorsuch through with a 51 vote count rather than a 60 vote count. Trump withholds tens of thousands of documents generated during the Bush 43 administration claiming executive privilege. They release 42,000 documents less than 24 hours before the senate hearings are gaveled open.

And Trumpians are concerned about rules and protocol. What's the word I'm looking for?

The Republicans have been intentionally withholding documents that appear contradict what he has stated or he didn't remember during his testimony in the during the confirmation hearings. The "committee confidential" classification" was imposed by a Kavanaugh allied friend.
There are still ten's of thousands records that the Republicans and Trump have failed to release.
It seems the Little Trumpsters and Trump's puppets want to withhold critical records, which is uncalled for considering the importance of the Supreme Court lifetime position and the effect of that position on the the American people.
But then that's no surprise, considering these same people think that Republicans are above the law and everyone else is subject to the rule of law.
Link

McConnell blocks Merrick Garland denying President Obama a SCOTUS pick. He invokes the 'nuclear option' to push Gorsuch through with a 51 vote count rather than a 60 vote count. Trump withholds tens of thousands of documents generated during the Bush 43 administration claiming executive privilege. They release 42,000 documents less than 24 hours before the senate hearings are gaveled open.

And Trumpians are concerned about rules and protocol. What's the word I'm looking for?
I will borrow a quote from someone you know well: “ Elections have consequences.”

*harry reid*

snicker

You do realize that picks like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh should always get more than 60 votes no matter who controls the Senate, right?

Fucking halfwits used to get 90+ votes just because they weren't nowits.

You do realize that picks like Gorsuch and Kavanaugh should always get more than 60 votes no matter who controls the Senate, right?

51-49 GOP majority in the Senate. He is in like Flynn.

Gorsuch got like 53 or 54 votes anyway.

Gorsuch got like 53 or 54 votes anyway.
Some Democrats who are in tough re-election fights will vote for him too.

Don't you want transparency?
I want the law and rules to be followed / obeyed and those laws / rules to be enforced equally.

Democrats continue to repeatedly violate laws, rules, regs, protocol, etc... as they damn-well see fit...and admittedly, like booker, acknowledge they are doing it.

Booker CHOSE to violate the Senate Rules knowing he could / should be ousted from the Senate. He admitted he knew this was the punishment...then it should come as no shock and should be no outrage when that is exactly what happens to him.

One of the 'explosive' documents Booker chose to 'illegally' reveal was an e-mail that showed Kavanaugh is AGAINST racial profiling. Booker was willing to put his position in the Senate on the line to release a document like this because he was in such a hurry to actually release the e-mail that he did not READ the email. If he had, he would have realized there was NOTHING to the e-mail.

It would be only too funny, and justice, for Booker to be ousted from the Senate for violating Senate Rules, and the only thing he accomplished by doing it was to prove Kavanaugh is a good man who does not believe in racial profiling.

Bwuhahaha....

From your post: "I want the law and rules to be followed / obeyed and those laws" rules to be enforced equally.

So, I am waiting for your thread/post regarding Trump blasting Sessions.
===============================================
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......
11:25 AM - 3 Sep 2018
Or are just Republicans, above the law?
Show your convictions and show some consistency in your above stated belief.

Kavanugh said that it wasn’t settled law at that time.

Not that it wasn’t settled TO HIM, but that it wasn’t settled law in 2003.

Dems will use this to say that Kavanaugh will overturn Roe V Wade, although anyone who knows dick about jurisprudence knows he can’t unilaterally do anything.

Allow the insanity to proceed!!!

It only takes one vote in a 5-4 decision to repeal Roe. We know the four remaining conservatives will support its repeal.

Roberts does not support repeal.
Gorsuch does not support repeal.

I am pretty sure Alito does not

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

Would have been unnecessary without the cuntery of the majority members.

Last edited:
I want the law and rules to be followed / obeyed and those laws / rules to be enforced equally.

Democrats continue to repeatedly violate laws, rules, regs, protocol, etc... as they damn-well see fit...and admittedly, like booker, acknowledge they are doing it.

Booker CHOSE to violate the Senate Rules knowing he could / should be ousted from the Senate. He admitted he knew this was the punishment...then it should come as no shock and should be no outrage when that is exactly what happens to him.

One of the 'explosive' documents Booker chose to 'illegally' reveal was an e-mail that showed Kavanaugh is AGAINST racial profiling. Booker was willing to put his position in the Senate on the line to release a document like this because he was in such a hurry to actually release the e-mail that he did not READ the email. If he had, he would have realized there was NOTHING to the e-mail.

It would be only too funny, and justice, for Booker to be ousted from the Senate for violating Senate Rules, and the only thing he accomplished by doing it was to prove Kavanaugh is a good man who does not believe in racial profiling.

Bwuhahaha....

From your post: "I want the law and rules to be followed / obeyed and those laws" rules to be enforced equally.

Two long running, Obama era, investigations of two very popular Republican Congressmen were brought to a well publicized charge, just ahead of the Mid-Terms, by the Jeff Sessions Justice Department. Two easy wins now in doubt because there is not enough time. Good job Jeff......
Imagine what Obama would have said if Holder or Lynch ever recused themselves, much less for something like this.

...and I am waiting for you to get back on topic and stop trying to distract / change the thread focus...

Who am I kidding? I am not waiting on that - I don't give a crap what you do, snowflake. :p

btw...One other thought...Booker maybe trying to get kicked off
and then portray himself as a victim for 2020.
If he's kicked out he can never run for another elected office. He can only grouse around on behalf of someone else.

You never took Civics, did you? You've never read the Constitution either, have you? You likely don't know the difference the CFR and USC, do you?

Oust him then. Sanction him. Do the same for his colleagues backing the move.

You undermine the rules of the institution then you threaten its ability and authority.

Does anyone want to live in a nation of anarchy?

Bwuhahaha....

:dunno:

Forum List

Back