Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

So Booker admitted to violating Senate Rules, which he stated could lead to his being ousted from the Senate, to release Kavanaugh e-mails that prove KAVANAUGH IS AGAINST RACIAL PROFILING....

Way to go, you f*ing idiot! McConnell should still boot him from the Senate despite the fact that he just helped promote Kavanaugh as a great pick to be a USSC Justice!

Cory Booker Releases ‘Bombshell’ Emails That Prove Kavanaugh Is Against Racism

Sen. Cory Booker called himself ‘Spartacus’ Thursday morning during the Senate Judiciary hearing for Judge Kavanaugh after releasing documents that were confidential to the committee and not intended for public release.

Booker declared to the Senators in the room that he was prepared to lose his position for the breaking of rules: “I am, right now, before your process is finished — I am going to release the email about racial profiling. I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate.”

Soon after the grandstanding moment, Booker’s team released the documents.

The documents only demonstrated that in 2002, soon after the 9/11 attacks, Kavanaugh was against the racial profiling of people while working for the Bush White House. Kavanaugh told colleagues in the email that he favors “effective security measures that are race-neutral” for airports, and he is against “race-based” remedies for law enforcement in the aftermath of the attack."

Booker said he was ready to lose his position in order to release this game-changing information.

Thanks for that....now boot his ass out! :p

Throw his contemptuous ass out of the Senate. Grassley and McConnell had better get their shit together. Send Kavanaugh nomination to the floor TODAY and vote to seat him TODAY.

Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.

Don't you want transparency?

If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

I'd be with you if you werent lying and you meant that both ways. Tell me about snowden, liar
What about him? The GOP just renewed the program he opposed. Want to tell me about that?

Booker just admittedly chose to violate Senate Rules, acknowledging that for doing so he could be removed from the Senate.

Admission of guilt!

He needs to be punished for his acknowledged violation.

End of Story!

As it turns out. Booker may well have been lying. The documents were NOT confidential. Booker grandstanded saying they were.

Democrats lie, they lie about everything.

Post 9-11 racial profiling was necessary. Who smashed those planes into buildings...the fucking Laplanders? No...it was fucking Muslims from the Middle East.

Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

I'd be with you if you werent lying and you meant that both ways. Tell me about snowden, liar
What about him? The GOP just renewed the program he opposed. Want to tell me about that?

Booker just admittedly chose to violate Senate Rules, acknowledging that for doing so he could be removed from the Senate.

Admission of guilt!

End of Story!
Yeah like how Hillary needs to be prosecuted:rolleyes:

Do you ever tire of your bullshit?

As it turns out. Booker may well have been lying. The documents were NOT confidential. Booker grandstanded saying they were.

Democrats lie, they lie about everything.
Throw the grandstanding piece of shit out of the Senate.

Anything goes now. There are no rules, there are no standards, there is no respect, there is no decorum, there is no dignity.

Trump's fans celebrate it when he does it.

This is what the wingers want, this is what they get. Anarchy. Enjoy.

Anarchy ~ Believe is something, even if it means sacrificing everything; just do it! :21:

Admission of guilt!

End of Story!

Nice to see an ISIS supporter likes the new white privileged Nike guy.

Admission of guilt!

End of Story!

You’re the one who voted for America to stop fighting ISIL, snowflake. Go fuck yourself.

Don't you want transparency?
I want the law and rules to be followed / obeyed and those laws / rules to be enforced equally.

Democrats continue to repeatedly violate laws, rules, regs, protocol, etc... as they damn-well see fit...and admittedly, like booker, acknowledge they are doing it.

Booker CHOSE to violate the Senate Rules knowing he could / should be ousted from the Senate. He admitted he knew this was the punishment...then it should come as no shock and should be no outrage when that is exactly what happens to him.

One of the 'explosive' documents Booker chose to 'illegally' reveal was an e-mail that showed Kavanaugh is AGAINST racial profiling. Booker was willing to put his position in the Senate on the line to release a document like this because he was in such a hurry to actually release the e-mail that he did not READ the email. If he had, he would have realized there was NOTHING to the e-mail.

It would be only too funny, and justice, for Booker to be ousted from the Senate for violating Senate Rules, and the only thing he accomplished by doing it was to prove Kavanaugh is a good man who does not believe in racial profiling.

Bwuhahaha....

Glad you feel that way...FISA documents next, then perhaps Clinton emails.
Russia already gave them to you, you dumb fucking retard
Russia stole the election? That claim makes you look like a dumb fucking retard.

Admission of guilt!

End of Story!

You’re the one who voted for America to stop fighting ISIL, snowflake. Go fuck yourself.
Your the Black Flag Guy. ISIS flag is black too. Your a Democrat and Kapernick supporter...so I assume you support terrorist as well.

Russia stole the election? That claim makes you look like a dumb fucking retard.
^ the dumb fucking retard can’t read and had no idea that comment was about e-mails. He should go eat some tide pods.

Admission of guilt!

End of Story!

Your the Black Flag Guy. ISIS flag is black too. Your a Democrat and Kapernick supporter...so I assume you support terrorist too.
Black Flag is a band I like. I won’t let you give that to the terrorists, as you’ve surrendered so many other things to them. PUSSY.

It's "Kavanaugh"

Cheerfully edited.

Didn’t mean to confuse anyone.

He is qualified and will be confirmed.

Suck it Dems and blame Harry Reid.

Elections have consequences, and you lost....just like Obama said.

STFU.

Reid said Supreme Court justices were not involved in nominations. Anyone who is anyone should understand the importance of a 3/5ths vote for Supreme Court Justices. That is why they had to use the nuclear option for Gorsuch.
reid opened the gate.

False. When are you guys going to be truthful or do not not know?
Harry Reid among flip-floppers on Senate's 'nuclear option'
"The rule change was introduced by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., and was implemented with the support of all but a few Democrats and no Republicans. Yet Reid had strongly condemned the nuclear option when he was still in the minority. Time to take out the Flip-O-Meter!"

^ the dumb fucking retard can’t read and had no idea that comment was about e-mails. He should go eat some tide pods.
You talking about Cory Booker again?

Admission of guilt!

End of Story!

Your the Black Flag Guy. ISIS flag is black too. Your a Democrat and Kapernick supporter...so I assume you support terrorist too.
Black Flag is a band I like. I won’t let you give that to the terrorists, as you’ve surrendered so many other things to them. PUSSY.
What do they sing about? Death to the United States? Sucking dicks? What do they sing about?

Forum List

Back