Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

Tell me Booker wasn't paid off!
Booker did not decide on the spur of the moment to violate Senate Rules and do this...more coordinated, planned criminal / law/rule-violating by the POS Democrats.
yep, it's called guarantees. He got paid and the love of all dems, cause they have no problem with violating laws.

Let us know when you get ahold of one, Okay?

Are you confused, ignorant or just a liar?
You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?
Is this really a revolutionary find?

I'm not a racist douche canoe, so I suppose you would put me in the 'ignorant' column. But keep on the lookout for those facts, bud!

The dumbfuck racist thinks that white people never break the rules.

He is your standard Trump ass kisser...dumber than a box of rocks and racist to the core.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Watching you racists bash it out is comic

Ahh, how cute you came out of hiding just to Kaz for me! What fun.

How is my favorite little coward doing today?

...says the snowflake emboldened by typing anonymously on a keyboard....

Tell me Booker wasn't paid off!
Booker did not decide on the spur of the moment to violate Senate Rules and do this...more coordinated, planned criminal / law/rule-violating by the POS Democrats.
yep, it's called guarantees. He got paid and the love of all dems, cause they have no problem with violating laws.
BTW, his behavior is consistent with a new tv series that just came out called the 'Purge'. How to break all rules and laws. yes sir, the left are coming.

For settled unchangeable never going away law the left side seems to be going crazy because it may change. Maybe not so settled after all.

You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?

I'm not a racist douche canoe, so I suppose you would put me in the 'ignorant' column. But keep on the lookout for those facts, bud!

He is your standard Trump ass kisser...dumber than a box of rocks and racist to the core.

Gator's a racist and a liar. He knows my issue with him is his endless bickering. EVERYONE knows what he does

Gator's a racist and a liar. He knows my issue with him is his endless bickering. EVERYONE knows what he does
why I ignore him. he never has any new material. round and round the mulberry bush with him.

Cavanugh said that it wasn’t settled law at that time.

Not that it wasn’t settled TO HIM, but that it wasn’t settled law in 2003.

Dems will use this to say that Cavanaugh will overturn Roe V Wade, although anyone who knows dick about jurisprudence knows he can’t unilaterally do anything.

Allow the insanity to proceed!!!
Again, Booker intentionally violates Senate Rules, which he admits could (and should) result in his being booted from the Senate, to release propaganda with which to push fear-mongering on all of the idiot snowflake followers....

Boot Booker's ass! If the GOP don't punish him for violating Senate Rules ... and if they do not McConnell needs to be Kicked from his Senate Majority Lead position, replaced with a leader who has a spine / balls.

It's "Kavanaugh"

Cheerfully edited.

Didn’t mean to confuse anyone.

He is qualified and will be confirmed.

Suck it Dems and blame Harry Reid.

Elections have consequences, and you lost....just like Obama said.

STFU.

Reid said Supreme Court justices were not involved in nominations. Anyone who is anyone should understand the importance of a 3/5ths vote for Supreme Court Justices. That is why they had to use the nuclear option for Gorsuch.

It's "Kavanaugh"

Cheerfully edited.

STFU.

Reid said Supreme Court justices were not involved in nominations. Anyone who is anyone should understand the importance of a 3/5ths vote for Supreme Court Justices. That is why they had to use the nuclear option for Gorsuch.
reid opened the gate.

It's "Kavanaugh"

Cheerfully edited.

it's not right in your post either.

We good now?

My handset autocorrected with the C.

Apologies.

The content of my post remains unchanged.
still shows

Dems will use this to say that Cavanaugh will overturn Roe V Wade, although anyone who knows dick about jurisprudence knows he can’t unilaterally do anything.

Roe V Wade isn’t a fucking law, anyways.

Why don’t Dems get an actual law passed in Congress that makes It illegal for any state to outlaw abortion?

Doesn’t that seem like the solution?

So just imagine what kind of a coward does not even have balls on an anonymous website!

What a shock you made it about race! Well done my little statist racist

Thanks for noticing ShankinGator....as you know, I take great pride in my ability to acknowledge the facts.

Let us know when you get ahold of one, Okay?

Um ... thats why ya gotta use tha whip, massa?

Nah, I just sit back and laugh at those terrified to allow themselves to be wise when ethnicity is a piece of the puzzle.

It's "Kavanaugh"

Cheerfully edited.

STFU.

reid opened the gate.

False. When are you guys going to be truthful or do not not know?

I am a racist because I bicker! That is a new level of stupidity even from you.

You come out of hiding every few days, do some drive by attacks and then go back to your safe space to draw rainbows.

You are a fucking joke

Forum List

Back