Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

If they punish him they have to justify why the emails were confidential to start with

Actually they don't. They just have to stick to the FACT that Booker violated House Rules, which he not only acknowledged / admitted to but also acknowledged he could be removed from the Senate for doing so and did not care. Complete disrespect for the rules / law and authority - his ass needs to be removed. Again, enough of sitting on their hands letting Democrats continually get away with breaking laws, rules, Regs, protocol. Time to reign their asses in and hold them accountable.

He was just doing his version of WikiLeaks, the hero of the right

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah...you're not really a left loon :lmao:

Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

So did Sen Hirono-

Sen. Hirono (D-Hawaii) followed Booker's lead, tweeting screenshots of documents from Kavanaugh's time in the Bush White House that are stamped "committee confidential."

Hirono's tweet included two pages of an email thread from 2002 about "Treasury testimony on Capital Investment in Indian Country."

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

If they punish him they have to justify why the emails were confidential to start with

Actually they don't. They just have to stick to the FACT that Booker violated House Rules, which he not only acknowledged / admitted to but also acknowledged he could be removed from the Senate for doing so and did not care. Complete disrespect for the rules / law and authority - his ass needs to be removed. Again, enough of sitting on their hands letting Democrats continually get away with breaking laws, rules, Regs, protocol. Time to reign their asses in and hold them accountable.

He’s probably about as much of a left loon as you are Irish

Honestly, I will vote for anything that is not part of the left--warts and all. I remember I held my nose and voted for obummer just because David duke endorsed republicans...never again. Obummer ruined america

Nope, just find this shit funny as hell. I am on record of supporting Kavanaugh, in fact before the pick was announced I stated on this forum I hoped it was him.

Laughing at the keystone cops routine taking place in the senate does not make me left, it means I have a brain...something you lack

Yeah I saw your butthurt thread, sock.

Booker is grandstanding and guess what? Kavanaugh is still going to be confirmed even after the demoquack clown show runs it's course.

The simple fact of the matter is you weak bastards don't have the power to stop it

Booker is grandstanding and guess what? Kavanaugh is still going to be confirmed even after the demoquack clown show runs it's course.

The simple fact of the matter is you weak bastards don't have the power to stop it
They’re trying to delay it. They know they can’t stop it.

More power to them, sister

They’re trying to delay it. They know they can’t stop it.

More power to them, sister

He'll be confirmed....as an asshole once said, elections have consequences :abgg2q.jpg:

If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.
This is the Democrats' only hope to get out of Booker being tossed from the Senate...attempting to make the issue what was in the memos instead of the FACT - acknowledged by Booker - that he CHOSE TO VIOLATE SENATE RULES FOR PARTISAN GAIN, DESPITE KNOWING HE COULD AND SHOULD BE TOSSED FROM THE SENATE FOR DOING SO.

Nice try, snowflake - BOOKEER VIOLATED SENATE RULES KNOWING HE COULD BE TOSSED!

TOSS HIS ASS!

So did Sen Hirono-

Sen. Hirono (D-Hawaii) followed Booker's lead, tweeting screenshots of documents from Kavanaugh's time in the Bush White House that are stamped "committee confidential."

Hirono's tweet included two pages of an email thread from 2002 about "Treasury testimony on Capital Investment in Indian Country."

“I am going to release the e-mail about racial profiling and I understand that the penalty comes with potential ousting from the Senate,” Booker said at the beginning of the third day of Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearing.'

McConnell is a worthless, weak, gutless bag of Washington Establishment shit - he doesn't have the balls to act to remove Booker from the Senate, which Booker even acknowledged could be done as a result of his actions....but Booker knows McConnell doesn't have the balls or spine to do it.

Booker should be off this committee before Lunch (1200 EST) and action should be taken to have him removed by the Senate by the end of the day!

Enough of letting Democrats continue to get away with violating laws, rules, regulations, and protocol!

He chose to violate Senate Rules publicly - McConnell should kick him off the Committee right now, right on national TV!

Unfortunately, again, McConnell is a gutless wonder who will just take this like a good little Cuck....

Booker releases secret Kavanaugh emails in defiance of Senate rules, drawing GOP condemnation

ANOTHER CRIMINAL POS DEMOCRAT.... The GOP definitely need to respond by punishing these assholes...or forever be known as cucks for criminal Democrats!

Cory Booker follows the established protocol...is insubordinate, defiant and refuses to play by the same rules as everyone else. Who would have thought.
Did a well-off black man give you attitude this morning when you rang up his coffee and pastry?

You seem awfully butthurt
our guy is going into the Supreme court and we're butthurt? can you hear yourself? I guess your wheels did fall off.

Anything goes now. There are no rules, there are no standards, there is no respect, there is no decorum, there is no dignity.

Trump's fans celebrate it when he does it.

This is what the wingers want, this is what they get. Anarchy. Enjoy.
Specifically which rules has Trump violated?

Cory Booker follows the established protocol...is insubordinate, defiant and refuses to play by the same rules as everyone else. Who would have thought.
Did a well-off black man give you attitude this morning when you rang up his coffee and pastry?

You seem awfully butthurt
our guy is going into the Supreme court and we're butthurt? can you hear yourself. I guess your wheels did fall off.

Evidently 'backdoor bob' (aka An@lDestroyer) is confusing pointing out how Democrats once again intentionally violated rules / regs / laws to do whatever the hell they want with the criminal circus sideshow Schumer is running. :p

What a shock you made it about race! Well done my little statist racist

Thanks for noticing ShankinGator....as you know, I take great pride in my ability to acknowledge the facts.

Let us know when you get ahold of one, Okay?

Are you confused, ignorant or just a liar?
You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?
Is this really a revolutionary find?

Agreed. Booker violated his oath of office. Boot him.

Glad you feel that way...FISA documents next, then perhaps Clinton emails.

Forum List

Back