Booker Violates Senate Rules to Attack Kavanaugh!

What a shock you made it about race! Well done my little statist racist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Thanks for noticing ShankinGator....as you know, I take great pride in my ability to acknowledge the facts.

You do take great pride in acknowledging you are a racist, that much I will give you!

You are one of the few that do not try to hide it.

All good, reasonable people understand they are supposed to be intellectual beings...they don’t allow ethnicity to get in the away of truth and facts. Now trained, scared pussies on the other hand....well, you know.

Thanks for noticing ShankinGator....as you know, I take great pride in my ability to acknowledge the facts.

You do take great pride in acknowledging you are a racist, that much I will give you!

You are one of the few that do not try to hide it.

All good, reasonable people understand they are supposed to be intellectual beings...they don’t allow ethnicity to get in the away of truth and facts. Now trained, scared pussies on the other hand....well, you know.
Booker falls into that category.

Let us know when you get ahold of one, Okay?

Are you confused, ignorant or just a liar?
You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?
Is this really a revolutionary find?

I'm not a racist douche canoe, so I suppose you would put me in the 'ignorant' column. But keep on the lookout for those facts, bud!

You didn’t know that Blacks tend to ignore rules, are defiant and insubordinate?

I'm not a racist douche canoe, so I suppose you would put me in the 'ignorant' column. But keep on the lookout for those facts, bud!

The dumbfuck racist thinks that white people never break the rules.

He is your standard Trump ass kisser...dumber than a box of rocks and racist to the core.

He is your standard Trump ass kisser...dumber than a box of rocks and racist to the core.

It’s actually quite fascinating to watch you fools pretend that you’ve never seen crime statistics, incarceration statistics, welfare statistics, school dropout statistics, teen pregnancy statistics, iQ statistics....I could go on and on and on....In your scared, retarded little minds each and every case is one of total isolation...you lie to yourselves because you’re scared shitless to admit the truth to yourself....hahaha....Thats just plain FACINATING.

Kavanugh said that it wasn’t settled law at that time.

Not that it wasn’t settled TO HIM, but that it wasn’t settled law in 2003.

Dems will use this to say that Kavanaugh will overturn Roe V Wade, although anyone who knows dick about jurisprudence knows he can’t unilaterally do anything.

Allow the insanity to proceed!!!

Last edited:
Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

Glad you feel that way...FISA documents next, then perhaps Clinton emails.

Let's add Obabble's college transcripts and financial sources that paid for his education as well.

It’s actually quite fascinating to watch you fools pretend that you’ve never seen crime statistics, incarceration statistics, welfare statistics, school dropout statistics, teen pregnancy statistics, iQ statistics....I could go on and on and on....In your scared, retarded little minds each and every case is one of total isolation...you lie to yourselves because you’re scared shitless to admit the truth to yourself....hahaha....Thats just plain FACINATING.
they've all been blowing bubbles daily.

Um ... thats why ya gotta use tha whip, massa?

It's fascinating to you that I'm not a racist? Interesting.

Wait, he said he didn't read any documents because he had no time to read them? Is he outing himself as a liar? you bet your ass.

Watching you racists bash it out is comic

It's "Kavanaugh"

Cheerfully edited.

Didn’t mean to confuse anyone.

He is qualified and will be confirmed.

Suck it Dems and blame Harry Reid.

Elections have consequences, and you lost....just like Obama said.

STFU.

More white Dems ignore the rules. Just look at Hillary, et al.

Tell me Booker wasn't paid off!
Booker did not decide on the spur of the moment to violate Senate Rules and do this...more coordinated, planned criminal / law/rule-violating by the POS Democrats.

Mr. Booker puts country before politics. Good for him.
If you think Booker released those e-mails for 'Country' you are truly an idiot...or a liar. Remember, Schumer said that he and all of his Democrat buddies are 100% committed to undermining Trump. Only YOU would think that sounds like Democrats like Booker give a damn about the country ahead of partisan politics.
Hiding information from the American people to advance your politics is putting politics before country. Booker gives the GOP seditionists the middle finger with this move, and dares them to choose politics over country again with the American people watching.

I'd be with you if you werent lying and you meant that both ways. Tell me about snowden, liar

Watching you racists bash it out is comic

Ahh, how cute you came out of hiding just to Kaz for me! What fun.

How is my favorite little coward doing today?

Forum List

Back