BOOM!! Scamming Sydney loses WI. The Krappen is Dead!

Trump won 90% of the the counties in America.. WE WANT ANSWERS

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!!!
MAGA
We don’t use a mob voting system.. wrong country buddy

So you're so dumb you believe land votes?

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

In other words tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA MAGA!!!!
We don’t use mob votes .. We use country representation votes what

how did you come to the conclusion that your vote is any better than others, i wonder...
It’s not you just have Persuade all of America to like you not one large city full of on educated black people

Then why didn't tRump persuade those 81 000,000 people that he was better than Joe?
MAGA
He didn’t have to he won 90% of the counties in America lol

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!! It doesn't get more MAGA than that!!!!!

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER
He didn’t try to win the popular vote lol do you not understand how our elections work? Haa

Sure do, then the "very stable genius" screwed the pooch on the EC as well because Joe 306-Dunderhead Donnie 232!!!!

MAGA
Yes with a truck load of fake ballots lol

You need to get that shit into the courtrooms. Ghouliani is begging you!!!!

MAGA
Na we have the state legislature lol

And they have laughed Ghouliani out of the state houses as well!!! When he isn't busy shitting himself that is!

MAGA
We will see who’s laughing soon ha

I already am at you and the tard herd!!!

MAGA
Relax we are just going to investigate. Won’t hurt

Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

View attachment 427308

The WI judge is an idiot, complaining that the courts do not appoint the US President. Thing is, no one is asking them to. The suit is merely trying to get the legal votes counted and illegal fraudulent votes thrown out. But these cowardly judges are too afraid to admit that election was fraudulent thanks to Democrats in a few big cities.

Actually if you read the lawsuit, one of the things that it asks the judge to do is to order the state of Wisconsin to certify that Trump won the election.

It's number 140 on the bottom of page 47 if you want to look it up yourself.

That’s because the number of fraudulent votes, if taken away, would name him the winner. It’s not just to name President Trump the winner “just because”.

You have no way of knowing who those “fraudulent” votes were for. It’s a secret ballot.

Yea, no way of knowing how those votes went when they arrived in the middle of the night and suddenly Biden gets 97% of 100,000+ votes. :cuckoo:

Trump didn’t win the counties where people actually live. Sagebrush and cactus don’t vote.
Ever county is represented by ppl.. and trump won’t 90% of the them lol hahahhhahahahahbahaha. No one likes Democrats
Except for the 80+ million that voted for Biden.
Yes high populated cites with really bad education lol

btw 21 states joined Texas lol hahaha it’s over

Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

View attachment 427308

The WI judge is an idiot, complaining that the courts do not appoint the US President. Thing is, no one is asking them to. The suit is merely trying to get the legal votes counted and illegal fraudulent votes thrown out. But these cowardly judges are too afraid to admit that election was fraudulent thanks to Democrats in a few big cities.

Actually if you read the lawsuit, one of the things that it asks the judge to do is to order the state of Wisconsin to certify that Trump won the election.

It's number 140 on the bottom of page 47 if you want to look it up yourself.

That’s because the number of fraudulent votes, if taken away, would name him the winner. It’s not just to name President Trump the winner “just because”.

You have no way of knowing who those “fraudulent” votes were for. It’s a secret ballot.

Yea, no way of knowing how those votes went when they arrived in the middle of the night and suddenly Biden gets 97% of 100,000+ votes. :cuckoo:

Except we do know. Apparently it is literally everyone but you.

Trump didn’t win the counties where people actually live. Sagebrush and cactus don’t vote.
Ever county is represented by ppl.. and trump won’t 90% of the them lol hahahhhahahahahbahaha. No one likes Democrats

The only "haha" we see is these lawsuits getting laughed out of court.

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Sorry, way fewer than 74 million people believe this cultish nonsense.
We will see
No, you just admitted YOU wont "see". The normal people of the world will "see" the spectacular failure of these idiotic lawsuits. You and the rest of the cult will believe this con forever.

Don’t get nervous now lol

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Sorry, way fewer than 74 million people believe this cultish nonsense.
We will see
No, you just admitted YOU wont "see". The normal people of the world will "see" the spectacular failure of these idiotic lawsuits. You and the rest of the cult will believe this con forever.
Where is the trailer?

MAGA

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

MAGA MAGA!!!!

how did you come to the conclusion that your vote is any better than others, i wonder...
It’s not you just have Persuade all of America to like you not one large city full of on educated black people

Then why didn't tRump persuade those 81 000,000 people that he was better than Joe?
MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER
He didn’t try to win the popular vote lol do you not understand how our elections work? Haa

Sure do, then the "very stable genius" screwed the pooch on the EC as well because Joe 306-Dunderhead Donnie 232!!!!

MAGA

MAGA

And they have laughed Ghouliani out of the state houses as well!!! When he isn't busy shitting himself that is!

MAGA

MAGA

I know it won't, they have and have turned up zero. When you find something please run it to Ghouliani, he is waiting.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I know it won't, they have and have turned up zero. When you find something please run it to Ghouliani, he is waiting.

MAGA
I don’t think anyone will recognize Biden as president probably just continue to deal with trump .. smart move

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
I don’t think anyone will recognize Biden as president probably just continue to deal with trump .. smart move

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAHAHA!!!

Ya, that's exactly what will happen!!!

MAGA

The world is laughing at you. It's not because they are nervous.

State legislature is laughing at you lol

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
Every notable world leader except for the three usual suspects -- Putin, Trump, and Bolsonaro -- has recognized and congratulated Biden as the new President. So one has to wonder what dimension you are living in.

State legislature is laughing at you lol
Which one? Trump has failed spectacularly in all of them.

Forum List

Back