BOOM!! Scamming Sydney loses WI. The Krappen is Dead!

Trump won 90% of the the counties in America.. WE WANT ANSWERS

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!!!
MAGA
We don’t use a mob voting system.. wrong country buddy

So you're so dumb you believe land votes?

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

In other words tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA MAGA!!!!
We don’t use mob votes .. We use country representation votes what

how did you come to the conclusion that your vote is any better than others, i wonder...
It’s not you just have Persuade all of America to like you not one large city full of on educated black people

Then why didn't tRump persuade those 81 000,000 people that he was better than Joe?
MAGA
He didn’t have to he won 90% of the counties in America lol

MAGA

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

MAGA MAGA!!!!

And tRump got schlonged in the electoral college!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!
Yes with a truck full of fake ballots that were stolen lol haha

Why do they keep getting schlonged in court with all this "evidence "?
MAGA
We are? How do? Courts don’t matter right now

Why
Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Have you, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the examples of "blatant cheating" with which you have been provided were not true?
280 Thousand ballot sitting in a trailer stolen Stacey Abrams ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law thousands of ballots being processed after the election hundreds of thousands of ballots showing up the next day.. Tabulating machines that are set with fraction numbers.. Way too many questions are not being answered
All you did there was provide what you have been led to believe are examples of cheating.

My question is, do you think it's possible that those who are providing you those examples are not being honest about them?

Is it possible that these people have a vested professional interest in providing you with bad information?
They are sworn affidavit there’s literally video of poll workers telling people to leave and pulling out suitcases of ballots on the same night you have a trailer of 280,000 ballots get stolen. you have sworn affidavit that show over 300,000 ballots the next day that was counted..you have ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law!
Why is the concept of introducing evidence in court so hard for you??

Or a better question would be -- why is the concept of evidence so hard for Trump's lawyers to introduce in court??

They don't even allege voter fraud whenever they are in court.....why are you so pissed at these judges but give trump's lawyers a pass??
Because you need to learn how courts work. This won’t be up to the courts. It will be at the state legislators.. unless The supreme court put the election on hold, this will be sent to the states to decide... and the evidence is overwhelming answer questions .. Where is the trailer why did you have ballot harvesting in Georgia? Why was there a 90% voter turn out in Milwaukee in Detroit but only 50% in Cleveland Ohio which is very similar demographically? How does California get flip to Republicans how you lose Erie Pennsylvania? Trump won the election easily
So in other words, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud and this was never about voter fraud...it was about you sycophants having a case of the sads because your cult leader lost.....

SO-THE-FUCK-WHAT?

View attachment 427356

Remember all of that bullshit yall Trumpers were talking for the past four years?? Fuck what you whining about now
Remember we told you to clean your voter rolls.. we didn’t even get to the tens of thousand of dead ppl that voted lol
So when you can't refute facts, you revert back to fantasies again....

Whatever you Trumpers gotta do to cope I guess...
20201108_200724.jpg

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Have you, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the examples of "blatant cheating" with which you have been provided were not true?
280 Thousand ballot sitting in a trailer stolen Stacey Abrams ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law thousands of ballots being processed after the election hundreds of thousands of ballots showing up the next day.. Tabulating machines that are set with fraction numbers.. Way too many questions are not being answered
you should get a lawyer and then sue. present your evidence to the court.
Courts don’t matter. This is a constitutional crisis where did the trailer go? Why was their ballots counted after the election 300,000? Why was your ballot harvesting in Georgia where is against the law? Courts cant answer the questions investigations do.. Trump one easily Trump is going to be your president in 2020 get ready to riot little buddy

Welcome uninformed newbie Trumpster - WELCOME! :laughing0301:
Hey how are ya

MAGA

MAGA

That's too funny! ^ So a county with a population of 1242 should count the same as a county with 10 million? :laugh2:
Not the way it works pal, not the way it works.
No you should just win more of the country lol

These questions aren’t answered and republicans own 400 million guns.. don’t give up your rights for joe Biden.. keep your self in America I’d hate to see you get kicked out for tyranny
Watch it! That's getting close to being a "terroristic post". Threatening violence is against the TOS. My post was about the judicial system and its lack of support for your position. If you don't stop, reports will be made.
Over turning a tyrannical government is in our Constitution
If you decide to pick up your guns, make sure you make that point adamantly to those who come for you. I'm sure they'll be impressed by your constitutional acumen. :laughing0301:

Why
All you did there was provide what you have been led to believe are examples of cheating.

My question is, do you think it's possible that those who are providing you those examples are not being honest about them?

Is it possible that these people have a vested professional interest in providing you with bad information?
They are sworn affidavit there’s literally video of poll workers telling people to leave and pulling out suitcases of ballots on the same night you have a trailer of 280,000 ballots get stolen. you have sworn affidavit that show over 300,000 ballots the next day that was counted..you have ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law!
Why is the concept of introducing evidence in court so hard for you??

Or a better question would be -- why is the concept of evidence so hard for Trump's lawyers to introduce in court??

They don't even allege voter fraud whenever they are in court.....why are you so pissed at these judges but give trump's lawyers a pass??
Because you need to learn how courts work. This won’t be up to the courts. It will be at the state legislators.. unless The supreme court put the election on hold, this will be sent to the states to decide... and the evidence is overwhelming answer questions .. Where is the trailer why did you have ballot harvesting in Georgia? Why was there a 90% voter turn out in Milwaukee in Detroit but only 50% in Cleveland Ohio which is very similar demographically? How does California get flip to Republicans how you lose Erie Pennsylvania? Trump won the election easily
So in other words, there is no evidence of widespread voter fraud and this was never about voter fraud...it was about you sycophants having a case of the sads because your cult leader lost.....

SO-THE-FUCK-WHAT?

View attachment 427356

Remember all of that bullshit yall Trumpers were talking for the past four years?? Fuck what you whining about now
Remember we told you to clean your voter rolls.. we didn’t even get to the tens of thousand of dead ppl that voted lol
So when you can't refute facts, you revert back to fantasies again....

Whatever you Trumpers gotta do to cope I guess...
View attachment 427393
Huh

These questions aren’t answered and republicans own 400 million guns.. don’t give up your rights for joe Biden.. keep your self in America I’d hate to see you get kicked out for tyranny
Watch it! That's getting close to being a "terroristic post". Threatening violence is against the TOS. My post was about the judicial system and its lack of support for your position. If you don't stop, reports will be made.
Over turning a tyrannical government is in our Constitution
If you decide to pick up your guns, make sure you make that point adamantly to those who come for you. I'm sure they'll be impressed by your constitutional acumen. :laughing0301:
Do you have a place for asylum?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

how did you come to the conclusion that your vote is any better than others, i wonder...
It’s not you just have Persuade all of America to like you not one large city full of on educated black people

Then why didn't tRump persuade those 81 000,000 people that he was better than Joe?
MAGA

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!! It doesn't get more MAGA than that!!!!!

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER

Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

View attachment 427308

The WI judge is an idiot, complaining that the courts do not appoint the US President. Thing is, no one is asking them to. The suit is merely trying to get the legal votes counted and illegal fraudulent votes thrown out. But these cowardly judges are too afraid to admit that election was fraudulent thanks to Democrats in a few big cities.

MAGA

MAGA

That's too funny! ^ So a county with a population of 1242 should count the same as a county with 10 million? :laugh2:

That's not the way it works either, although the Electoral College, to an extent, has enabled empty acres to vote.

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

And tRump got schlonged in the electoral college!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!
Yes with a truck full of fake ballots that were stolen lol haha

Why do they keep getting schlonged in court with all this "evidence "?
MAGA
We are? How do? Courts don’t matter right now

Being that your God/King is trying to steal the election in court he sure thinks they matter RIGHT NOW!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Joe did by 7,000,000 votes!!!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER
He didn’t try to win the popular vote lol do you not understand how our elections work? Haa

Well, this is shocking.

I'm shocked.

I'm really shocked over here.
Powell will not get the chance to appeal to the Supreme Court with the Texas case taking up that space,
in all likelihood.

The assumption always was that leftist lower courts would throw out her cases, despite all evidence to the
contrary (which they predictably did) and she would wind up in front of the Supreme Court where she would get a fair impartial shake, unlike from the partisan lower courts.

How do you see evidence of Dominion vote fraud and the abuse of mail in ballots and NOT see
any fraud at all? Incredible!

I'm delighted to say the Texas case will very likely end the Biden bloodless coup but Powell will not get
her chance in front of the court unless there is some other matter in the wake of Biden's lawless jihad.
Perhaps Dominion and their connections to China, Iran and Venezuela.

MAGA

MAGA

That's not the way it works either, although the Electoral College, to an extent, has enabled empty acres to vote.
No equal representation is represented in America.

Well, this is shocking.

I'm shocked.

I'm really shocked over here.
Powell will not get the chance to appeal to the Supreme Court with the Texas case taking up that space,
in all likelihood.

The assumption always was that leftist lower courts would throw out her cases, despite all evidence to the
contrary (which they predictably did) and she would wind up in front of the Supreme Court where she would get a fair impartial shake.

I'm delighted to say the Texas case will very likely end the Biden bloodless coup but Powell will not get
her chance in front of the court unless there is some other matter in the wake of Biden's lawless jihad.
Perhaps Dominion and their connections to China, Iran and Venezuela.
So you still think Trump ends up in office?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

MAGA

MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER
He didn’t try to win the popular vote lol do you not understand how our elections work? Haa

Sure do, then the "very stable genius" screwed the pooch on the EC as well because Joe 306-Dunderhead Donnie 232!!!!

MAGA

Forum List

Back