BOOM!! Scamming Sydney loses WI. The Krappen is Dead!

tell us. you were the proofreader of the kraken lawsuits, eh?
Yes where is the trailer? Why did Stacey Abrams ballot harvest? Why do 300,000 votes show up the next day of the election? Why were suitcases rolled out after poll workers were told to go home
Why do you keep lying? That stuff never happened or judges wouldn't dismissing cases right and left.
There wasn’t a trailer stolen!? Why isn’t the driver in jail then? Georgia didn’t have ballot boxes on the street? There isn’t video of suitcase is being rolled out after poll workers were told to go home? Interesting lol
I'm sure all those things have logically explained or judges wouldn't be dismissing cases out-of-hand. You see a box? How do you know what was in it? X-ray vision?
do you have a link? These questions aren’t answered and republicans own 400 million guns.. don’t give up your rights for joe Biden.. keep your self in America I’d hate to see you get kicked out for tyranny

Do you have a link for your numbers?

I have seen quotes of around 400 million guns in private ownership in the US. You claim that republicans own them all? Sorry, but I know quite a few democrats who own guns.

Welcome uninformed newbie Trumpster - WELCOME! :laughing0301:

It's jitss674398574, aka "jitler"
Good call.

He acts like jitsie, but this guy can spell.
LOL Why on earth would anyone want to act like jitts?

Well, you would know. You've talked to him more than the rest of us put together. I bow to your expert opinion.

Reading some more of his posts, I realize that I may have missed the return of jitsie. Damn.

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Voting by mail is not cheating.

Yes where is the trailer? Why did Stacey Abrams ballot harvest? Why do 300,000 votes show up the next day of the election? Why were suitcases rolled out after poll workers were told to go home
Why do you keep lying? That stuff never happened or judges wouldn't dismissing cases right and left.
There wasn’t a trailer stolen!? Why isn’t the driver in jail then? Georgia didn’t have ballot boxes on the street? There isn’t video of suitcase is being rolled out after poll workers were told to go home? Interesting lol
I'm sure all those things have logically explained or judges wouldn't be dismissing cases out-of-hand. You see a box? How do you know what was in it? X-ray vision?
do you have a link? These questions aren’t answered and republicans own 400 million guns.. don’t give up your rights for joe Biden.. keep your self in America I’d hate to see you get kicked out for tyranny

I have seen quotes of around 400 million guns in private ownership in the US. You claim that republicans own them all? Sorry, but I know quite a few democrats who own guns.

Biden goons said there will be a $200 tax per gun. stupid dems asked for this.

Biden goons said there will be a $200 tax per gun. stupid dems asked for this.

Yeah, Biden said that. But saying it and passing are 2 different things.

Since you quoted my post, do have a link for the number Thetcard posted? Of republicans having 400 million guns?

I have 3. Fourth when my sig comes off backorder.

Sounds like you found what works and stuck with it. Smart.

I shoot for fun and sentiment. My grandpa left me his 30-06....so I think of him whenever I fire it.

I shoot for fun and sentiment. My grandpa left me his 30-06....so I think of him whenever I fire it.

I have a few hand-me-down guns. I like shooting them as a link to my Dad and my Grandfather.

Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

Scamming Sydney is 0-4 as a federal judge in WI dismissed this ridiculous lawsuit, and Team Trump is 1-56 in the courts.

So either Trump losing was God's will and you've been opposing God's will.

Or God just got grabbed by the pussy by the American electorate.

Forum List

Back