BOOM!! Scamming Sydney loses WI. The Krappen is Dead!

Trump won 90% of the the counties in America.. WE WANT ANSWERS

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!!!
MAGA
We don’t use a mob voting system.. wrong country buddy

So you're so dumb you believe land votes?

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

In other words tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA MAGA!!!!
We don’t use mob votes .. We use country representation votes what

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
they got told. repeatedly.
Ohh who stole the trailer of 280 thousand votes? Ballot harvesting is a legal in Georgia but they’re allowed to have ballot boxes on the sidewalk... Philadelphia they had 120+ percent my husband voter turn out.. Michigan the same thing. You have ballot workers being sent home and then having suitcases roll out I’ll thousands and thousands of ballots.. all in answered for ..

All fake news
What’s fake? Link?

MAGA

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

MAGA MAGA!!!!

how did you come to the conclusion that your vote is any better than others, i wonder...

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Have you, even for a moment, considered the possibility that the examples of "blatant cheating" with which you have been provided were not true?
280 Thousand ballot sitting in a trailer stolen Stacey Abrams ballot harvesting in Georgia which is against the law thousands of ballots being processed after the election hundreds of thousands of ballots showing up the next day.. Tabulating machines that are set with fraction numbers.. Way too many questions are not being answered
you should get a lawyer and then sue. present your evidence to the court.
Courts don’t matter. This is a constitutional crisis where did the trailer go? Why was their ballots counted after the election 300,000? Why was your ballot harvesting in Georgia where is against the law? Quartz stone answer the questions investigations do.. Trump one easily Trump is going to be your president in 2020 get ready to riot little buddy
how is babby formed?
If I was your side I would want these questions answered rather quickly, you don’t want what’s coming.. can you find asylum in another country?

Why?

You and those like you will commit civil unrest and kill all those that do not agree with your twisted reality?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!
tell us. you were the proofreader of the kraken lawsuits, eh?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

And tRump got schlonged in the electoral college!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

how did you come to the conclusion that your vote is any better than others, i wonder...

I didn't actually my vote ended up going to your Orange God/King because Ohio cheated and voted tRump. See how easy that was?
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

It’s not you just have Persuade all of America to like you not one large city full of on educated black people

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!
Yes where is the trailer? Why did Stacey Abrams ballot harvest? Why do 300,000 votes show up the next day of the election? Why were suitcases rolled out after poll workers were told to go home

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!

And tRump got schlonged in the electoral college!!!!
MAGA MOTHER TRUCKER!!!!!
Yes with a truck full of fake ballots that were stolen lol haha

Yes where is the trailer? Why did Stacey Abrams ballot harvest? Why do 300,000 votes show up the next day of the election? Why were suitcases rolled out after poll workers were told to go home
Why do you keep lying? That stuff never happened or judges wouldn't dismissing cases right and left.

Why do you keep lying? That stuff never happened or judges wouldn't dismissing cases right and left.
There wasn’t a trailer stolen!? Why isn’t the driver in jail then? Georgia didn’t have ballot boxes on the street? There isn’t video of suitcase is being rolled out after poll workers were told to go home? Interesting lol

There wasn’t a trailer stolen!? Why isn’t the driver in jail then? Georgia didn’t have ballot boxes on the street? There isn’t video of suitcase is being rolled out after poll workers were told to go home? Interesting lol
I'm sure all those things have logically explained or judges wouldn't be dismissing cases out-of-hand. You see a box? How do you know what was in it? X-ray vision?

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA MAGA!!!!
this was all done to trigger trumptards. and it worked. awesome, eh?

I don't think he's lying. He's just believing what he's told within his informational ecosystem.

That's why they're so passionate about this. They really do believe that what they're being told is true.

And that's the problem.

Forum List

Back