BOOM!! Scamming Sydney loses WI. The Krappen is Dead!

Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Not likely bot-boy. ..or are one the sock people..dang..it's so hard to tell!
What does this mean? You kick ppl out that win arguments!?
I guess we'll find out..when you win one, eh?
Can’t lose

Trump won 90% of the the counties in America.. WE WANT ANSWERS
Lol . Do not listen to news max or fox and you will be just fine !!
Until 74 million Americans get told why courts are ignoring blatant cheating This isn’t going away. It’s a constitutional crisis if Joe Biden is president after all this cheating and nothing is done
Can’t lose
already found out .... Trump lost !!

Can’t lose
Where is the trailer of 280 thousand ballots? Why did Stacie Abrams encourage ballot harvesting? How did Donald Trump flip Beverly Hills but lose Erie Pennsylvania? Link please

they got told. repeatedly.
Ohh who stole the trailer of 280 thousand votes? Ballot harvesting is a legal in Georgia but they’re allowed to have ballot boxes on the sidewalk... Philadelphia they had 120+ percent my husband voter turn out.. Michigan the same thing. You have ballot workers being sent home and then having suitcases roll out I’ll thousands and thousands of ballots.. all in answered for ..
You need a new Language Translator, comrade.

Ohh who stole the trailer of 280 thousand votes? Ballot harvesting is a legal in Georgia but they’re allowed to have ballot boxes on the sidewalk... Philadelphia they had 120+ percent my husband voter turn out.. Michigan the same thing. You have ballot workers being sent home and then having suitcases roll out I’ll thousands and thousands of ballots.. all in answered for ..
You need a new Language Translator, comrade.
280 thousand ballots on a trailer stolen doesn’t need a translator lol we need to know if it was used to cheat .. smile enjoy trump for another 8 years

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!!!
MAGA
We don’t use a mob voting system.. wrong country buddy

So you're so dumb you believe land votes?

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Can’t lose
Where is the trailer of 280 thousand ballots? Why did Stacie Abrams encourage ballot harvesting? How did Donald Trump flip Beverly Hills but lose Erie Pennsylvania? Link please
In trumps head !! You’ve been played

And lost by 7,000,000 votes!!!
MAGA
We don’t use a mob voting system.. wrong country buddy

So you're so dumb you believe land votes?

MAGA
Every inch of America has equal amount of representation.. if you don’t like it because Democrats can’t sway people to vote for them like 90% of the counties voted for Trump LOL I love seeing this 90% of American counties voted for Donald Trump hahhahah LOVE IT!! But if you don’t like it please move out

Nope the Dims did sway 7,000,000 more people to vote for their guy than the God/King.

In other words tRump got schlonged!!!!
MAGA MAGA!!!!

You’ve been told.

You just don’t want to believe it

Can’t lose
In trumps head !! You’ve been played
Nope just legit questions

All fake news

you are safe on that front.
Just facts

Forum List

Back