🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BOOM: U.S. Pastor Detained In Turkey For 21 Months Released After Trump Threatens ‘Harsh Policy’

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Remember all the snowflake douchebags who whined about Trump's "reckless" threats to the government of Turkey if they didn't let this guy go?

The winning never stops!

BOOM: U.S. Pastor Detained In Turkey For 21 Months Released After Trump Threatens ‘Harsh Policy’

Christian pastor who has been detained in Turkey for 21 months has been released after President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence threatened to impose a new “harsh policy” and sanctions, according to Reuters.

Andrew Brunson, a North Carolina native, left a Turkish prison on Wednesday and will reportedly be transferred to house arrest. Many are crediting Trump and Pence for his release from prison, as the White House threatened to impose a new round of brutal sanctions on Turkey if the American pastor was not released.

Brunson, who has worked in Turkey for more than 20 years, was detained on Oct. 2016 and charged with helping a group the Turkish government claims was connected to a failed military coup that year.

He is required to wear an electronic monitor on his ankle and cannot leave the country, but he is no longer stuck in a detention facility. Turkey allowing Brunson to leave detention is considered by many to be a concession and attempt to quell tensions with America.

Sorry bout that,

1. Now he needs out of that shithole.
  2. He has suffered too long.
  3. He needs his freedom back.
  4. Never go to muslin country is the lesson learned.
  5. Send muslims BACK!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Liberals will never wrap their minds around the fact that projecting strength and a willingness to use force if necessary garners a lot more results and private respect than projecting weakness and timidity.

I'm getting tired of Winning.

Nafta, China, NK, illegals, border, ICE, Military, courts, Europe, taxes, EPA, regs, jobs, GDP, blue-states paying taxes, ISIS....

North Korea just returned US Soldiers' remains to their families as well. Trump's serving American Citizens' interests. That's why folks voted for him. They've had enough of Globalist Presidents who only serve their own, and foreign interests. He's putting Americans first. That's very upsetting to Globalists, but it's what most Americans want.

Barry Hussein showered U.S. dollars on Iran but he didn't have the balls to demand that they return U.S. prisoners. The Obama agreement to open Cuba didn't include returning fugitives including convicted Cop killer Joanne Chesimard or freeing political prisoners. If you wanted to play high stakes poker, Barry Hussein would be the perfect patsy. You could bluff him out of his shorts.

This is what passes for winning these days...sort of like being a fan of the Browns I suppose.

He is required to wear an electronic monitor on his ankle and cannot leave the country, but he is no longer stuck in a detention facility.

This is what passes for winning these days...sort of like being a fan of the Browns I suppose.

He is required to wear an electronic monitor on his ankle and cannot leave the country, but he is no longer stuck in a detention facility.

What's wrong with that. It's the same treatment given to an NFL player.

^^^ Here's the first sour grapes cry baby liberal. This moron doesn't know the difference between house arrest and being stuck in a Turkish hell hole prison.

I am glad he is in house arrest.

It is better than what he was in.

But it is not winning.

I am glad he is in house arrest.

It is better than what he was in.

But it is not winning.

You have to give the Trump worshipers a bit of a break, worshiping Trump is a lot like being a Brown's fan, even scoring a TD is winning for them.

They think the shirt Trump got that said "I was at Singapore with lil kim" is winning, when the tyrant is upgrading his nukes and launch systems.

Forum List

Back