'Boomerang!'

He admitted it and then a dozen or so women came forward, claiming they were victims of his groping. He also admitted to trying to commit adultery, which he had been caught committing years earlier.

So where are the howls from the right for him to resign? Your silence is deafening.
You just don't get it do you , stupid fuck, we knew about Donald J Trump, we knew he wasn't perfect, but you shitfucks went and voted for Hitlerly who enabled HER husband to rape and abuse women, yet you adored the bitch...
No one adores Hillary. She's just highly qualified.

Highly qualified!!! At what??
getting away with crimes.
Trump's not one of us.

We certainly hope he's not one of you.

Did Trump ACTUALLY grab women, or was it locker room bragging?
Got any proof?
Didn't think so.
He admitted it and then a dozen or so women came forward, claiming they were victims of his groping. He also admitted to trying to commit adultery, which he had been caught committing years earlier.

So where are the howls from the right for him to resign? Your silence is deafening.
You just don't get it do you , stupid fuck, we knew about Donald J Trump, we knew he wasn't perfect, but you shitfucks went and voted for Hitlerly who enabled HER husband to rape and abuse women, yet you adored the bitch...
At allowing her husband to rape women?
Imbecile.

The one woman who you think accused Clinton of rape swore he didn't...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."
imbecile, if it wasn't for the Blue Dress, then Slick Willie would never come forward with this statement and continued to use his POWER upon an intern in OUR house.. Yep, fucking morons on the left.

If you bend over backwards and then twist your arms and legs into pretzels you can probably claim Trump didn't admit it.
Ummm...all that 'circus freak gymnastics' isn't required to claim anything. Hell, Bill Clinton sat up straight, started into the eyes of every American out there and declared, 'I did not have sex with that woman'. It's even easier to declare something, like innocence, when there really isn't any evidence against the one being accused.

Once again, snowflakes seek to condemn a guy for 'locker room talk' when there is video footage and photographs against the criminals they are protecting.

Go figure.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

At allowing her husband to rape women?
Imbecile.

The one woman who you think accused Clinton of rape swore he didn't...

"During the 1992 Presidential campaign there were unfounded rumors and stories circulated that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. Newspaper and tabloid reporters hounded me and my family, seeking corroboration of these tales. I repeatedly denied the allegations and requested that my family's privacy be respected. These allegations are untrue and I had hoped that they would no longer haunt me, or cause further disruption to my family."
imbecile, if it wasn't for the Blue Dress, then Slick Willie would never come forward with this statement and continued to use his POWER upon an intern in OUR house.. Yep, fucking morons on the left.

Imbecile.

It’s not about Clinton denying he raped Broaddrick — it’s about Broaddrick denying he raped Broaddrick.

A slight distinction lost on Neanderthals like you.

Charlie Rose wow that's a major embarrassment for the left. Rose made unwanted sexual advances toward 8 women including lewd phone calls, walking around naked in their presence, or groping their breasts, buttocks or genital areas AND his female producer looked the other way for years shocker.
But Trump SAID.....
(whisper) He said PUSSY. (end whisper)

If you bend over backwards and then twist your arms and legs into pretzels you can probably claim Trump didn't admit it.
Ummm...all that 'circus freak gymnastics' isn't required to claim anything. Hell, Bill Clinton sat up straight, started into the eyes of every American out there and declared, 'I did not have sex with that woman'. It's even easier to declare something, like innocence, when there really isn't any evidence against the one being accused.

Once again, snowflakes seek to condemn a guy for 'locker room talk' when there is video footage and photographs against the criminals they are protecting.

Go figure.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

It’s ok, you see, that Trump grabbed women by the pussy because since that tape leaked out, they knew he was a sexual assaulter so it’s ok.

^^^ brain-dead con logic

It’s ok, you see, that Trump grabbed women by the pussy because since that tape leaked out, they knew he was a sexual assaulter so it’s ok.
Please post the tape showing where Trump grabbed someone by the pu$$y....

Go figure.

^^^ brain-dead con logic
Where are the convictions????? Come one guys you used that argument for Hitlery, why are you hypocrites today?

Go figure.

^^^ brain-dead con logic
Where are the convictions????? Come one guys you used that argument for Hitlery, why are you hypocrites today?

State for the record then that you only believe the proven accusations against Bill Clinton to be true, and you believe the rest to be lies.

He admitted it, dumbfuck, and a line of women claimed to be victims. Did the sun not rise this morning if you didn’t see video of it?

Go figure.

^^^ brain-dead con logic
What part of, he admitted it, do you need explained to ya?
icon_rolleyes.gif

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Still Silent About Flights On Pedophile’s Sex Plane

"Former President Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” which reportedly offered underage girls to passengers to rape."

“I don’t think they’ll ever go there and admit to anything that Bill Clinton did. I personally don’t think they have the guts to do it,” she said.

After federal prosecutors identified at least 35 young girls who were solicited by Epstein, the U.S. government elected to have Florida state, not federal charges leveled against him.

He was given a sweetheart deal of 13 months of an 18 month sentence in the Palm Beach County Stockade. He was only charged with one count of soliciting an underage girl.

The punishment was so light Epstein was allowed to leave each day to go to work as a power broker in the financial field.

He also is listed as a registered sex offender and had to make financial restitution to about 30 girls.

Epstein now spends most of his time on his island estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands, according to the Palm Beach Post.

His confession has been posted about a thousand times.
I knew a guy back in high school on the football team who used to say that / things like that, too....turns out he never did.

According to you it does not matter what he did, just what he said he did.

Go figure.

^^^ brain-dead con logic

State for the record then that you only believe the proven accusations against Bill Clinton to be true, and you believe the rest to be lies.
there was a Blue Dress with his DNA on it, while he was in the White House and he was the President. Did he use his power to obtain sexual pleasure from a intern, WHILE married to his wife?

Also there is this..

The Atlantic: Say, remember how feminists threw women under the bus for a generation to protect this guy? - Hot Air
Burleigh laughed off allegations against Clinton, claiming that his lechery made her feel “incandescent” and “riveting.” Burleigh wrote that “I’d be happy to give him [oral sex] just to thank him for keeping abortion legal.”

EXCLUSIVE: Bill Clinton Still Silent About Flights On Pedophile’s Sex Plane

"Former President Bill Clinton continues to remain silent about the 26 flights he took aboard convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, dubbed the “Lolita Express,” which reportedly offered underage girls to passengers to rape."

“I don’t think they’ll ever go there and admit to anything that Bill Clinton did. I personally don’t think they have the guts to do it,” she said.

After federal prosecutors identified at least 35 young girls who were solicited by Epstein, the U.S. government elected to have Florida state, not federal charges leveled against him.

He was given a sweetheart deal of 13 months of an 18 month sentence in the Palm Beach County Stockade. He was only charged with one count of soliciting an underage girl.

The punishment was so light Epstein was allowed to leave each day to go to work as a power broker in the financial field.

He also is listed as a registered sex offender and had to make financial restitution to about 30 girls.

Epstein now spends most of his time on his island estate in the U.S. Virgin Islands, according to the Palm Beach Post.
But Trump was a friend of Epstein, is the liberals excuse... Bill and Hitlery were friends of Harvey Weinstein, guilt by association there libtards?

Roman Polanski
Ted Kennedy
Bill Clinton
Anthony Weiner
Harvey Weinstein (and a growing list of other out-spoken liberal Hollywood elites)
Al Franken
Charlie Rose (CBS / PBS)
Mark Halperin (ABC)
Michael Oreskes (NPR)...

View attachment 161672

The genie is out of the bottle ... and the Democrats can't get him back in.

Now Democrats Be Like....

View attachment 161673

'Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.....'

Charlie Rose, Al Franken and Roy Moore: The harassment allegations continue

Liberals and Sexual Harassment
The President Trump's administration motto should be, "We are rubber and you are glue. Whatever lies you throw on us, bounces off us and sticks to you."

download-1.jpg

You’re an idiot, you must hate humans.

He was pretending to grope her for the camera.

Trump did worse, actually grabbing womens’ pussies. Not a single one of you rightards has called for him to resign over it.
Got any proof?
Didn't think so.

Everything that matters for being the President. Trump is the exact opposite.

But Trump was a friend of Epstein, is the liberals excuse... Bill and Hitlery were friends of Harvey Weinstein, guilt by association there libtards?
Read right over / missed those 26 flights Bubba took to Pedophile Island, there, did y, snowflake...not to mention his silence....

Got any proof?
Didn't think so.

Everything that matters for being the President. Trump is the exact opposite.

So that's your logic regarding Hillary's qualifications?

Forum List

Back