Booming Consumer Confidence Data this Morning

No, Marty....

We both know your sources suck. Which is why you rely on them, while remaining too ashamed to identify them.

My sources are driving down a street and seeing closed storefronts. My sources are the daily reports of commercial real estate woes in large cities. My sources are the flight from blue cities and States due to failed progressive policies. My sources are stories of low level criminality being allowed to fester in Blue cities.

You stick to made up numbers and bullshit statistics, I'll go with the ground level impacts of SJW bullshit.

My sources are driving down a street and seeing closed storefronts. My sources are the daily reports of commercial real estate woes in large cities. My sources are the flight from blue cities and States due to failed progressive policies. My sources are stories of low level criminality being allowed to fester in Blue cities.

You stick to made up numbers and bullshit statistics, I'll go with the ground level impacts of SJW bullshit.
My sources are driving down a street and seeing closed storefronts

A) that is ANECDOTAL

B) you are not credible.

You stick to made up numbers and bullshit statistics

The "made up" and "bullshit" is all yours, Marty...

No, it isn't...your assertions have no currency.

My assertions have volumes of news stories showing the issues I talked about. You keep to your ivory tower macro economic "indicators", I trust what I see happening to real people due to the failures of SJW policies.

Joe "Bill Clinton 2.0" Biden is keeping his streak of great economic data alive again today.

Consumer Confidence was expected to be 111, a solid number, but he blew that away and hit for 117, a great print !

This reflects the sentiment of the consumer and indicates that the consumer is strong and happy, with a positive outlook on the future.

Most educated and skilled people/workers have great jobs that pay well, and are doing great. Only the uneducated and unskilled are struggling in this economy- but they only have themselves to blame for that.

Everyday, week, and month the country and economy is looking better and better, and it appears that Bill Clinton 2.0 has us on the brink of another Bill Clinton Golden Age. The best comparison would be 1995 right before Bill Clinton took America to new levels of excellence during his Golden Age of Prosperity.

God Bless America

You dumb inbred shit.

The Feds are raising interest rates once again to get Biden's massive inflation from destroying the economy and you are too stupid to have a clue how fucked up we are.

Not only are Americans suffering greatly because of Biden's inflation but now having to pay much higher interest rates on everything.

Ole Potatohead has been a disaster for this country. Only uneducated idiots like you voted for him and then ignored the fact he stole the election.

My assertions have volumes of news stories showing the issues I talked about. You keep to your ivory tower macro economic "indicators", I trust what I see happening to real people due to the failures of SJW policies.
No, you don't, Marty.

You see and report what you choose to see and report.

Much of it spoonfed you by the shitty sources you are too embarrassed to name

Last edited:
No, you don't, Marty.

You see and report what you choose to see and report.

Much of it spoonfed you by the shitty sources you are too embarrassed to mame

Even the MSM posts stuff about this, meaning it's too widespread and obvious for even them to hide.

Again, keep playing with made up numbers showing everything is great, it just makes you look even more foolish.

you type empty words that have no meaning at all.
There are no facts to support anything you say, its all bullshit

Meanwhile we have the best labor market ever, the economy is doing great, and it looks like things are about to get real good in the future, like Bill Clinton style. Worse still Bush was a terrible and failed president who inherited a balanced budget and destroyed that threw stupidity, Trump ramped up deficits massively and had a fake economy that crashed in 2018 when they tried to raise rates to a little 2%, and needed record fake FED money printing.

Everything I say is backed up by fact. Deal with it, obviously you are having a hard time with it.
81e63bf3fe15c6a8ff91eea9ae7451d2.jpg

Even the MSM posts stuff about this, meaning it's too widespread and obvious for even them to hide.

Again, keep playing with made up numbers showing everything is great, it just makes you look even more foolish.
Marty,

You declined to name your sources.

You certainly do, Marty...

Your assertions are literally worthless.

And your comparisons of a high inflation, failing commercial real estate market, self wounded due to AGW hysteria economy to the 90's economy is completely fucking retarded.

Forum List

Back