booming economy ...

if you don't work for Lowe's

Just ahead of the biggest shopping season of the year, Lowe's announced that it will shutter 51 locations in the United States and Canada in the next few months. The home improvement chain cited "strategic reassessment" as the reason behind closing the underperforming stores before February 1, 2019.

Here's the Full List of Lowe's Stores That Are Closing This Holiday Season

WHURS TRUMP ?
I worked for Home Depot back in the late 1980's. During that time is saw Builders Square(Kmart home improvement) try to compete with HD, along with Hechingers. Better people went to work at HD where better wages were offered, instead where BS and Hech offered lower wages and less qualified people. Dont blame the president for shit stores who cant compete, but then stupid fucks like you on welfare who never worked for any one, should be ignored or better yet, have your fucking welfare revoked and lets see what you would do next.....

Supposedly with your assumption, then during Clinton when BS closed 34 stores, his economy wasn't as good as you guys said it was. Right?

BUILDERS SQUARE CLOSING 34 UNITS
BUILDERS SQUARE CLOSING 34 UNITS
WHURS CLINTON? Oh yeah, behind his desk with Monika getting a Lewinski....
84 Lumber too

Honestly coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves for over 80 years. Sorry your bogeymen weren't in charge back then.

Coal mining employment in the US, 1950-2017
Coal-mining employment increased rapidly in the late 1800s and early 1900s, and peaked in 1923 at 798,000. Since then, the number of miners has fallen considerably since, due to mechanization. By 2015 it had fallen below 70,000.

I guess I was wrong, it has been on the decline for almost 100 years. Sorry!

no biggie - buckey cant count past 20 anyway
LOL, from someone who barely passed high school geometry.

one major, one minor, 3.0 gpa ... kma
And the major and minor were?

Mine was Business Systems (gotta make that money) with a minor in history (a passion)

Forum List

Back