booming economy ...

Honestly coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves for over 80 years.
That is made up crap...clean coal plants were on the rise in the 80's we led the world in coal production....jeeze give it up already...we have video of Obama telling America he was going to make the coal industry go away by making it too costly....

Coal is dying the way buggy whip manufacturing died.

The world moved on.

Deal with it giant

Honestly coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves for over 80 years.
That is made up crap...clean coal plants were on the rise in the 80's we led the world in coal production....jeeze give it up already...we have video of Obama telling America he was going to make the coal industry go away by making it too costly....

It isn't, G5000 had an article on it about 6 months ago. I do not know how to link it with my phone. It really is an interesting read. It even has pictures and graphs for you.

You do realize that Sears, Kmart, and Toys r Us have been in trouble for a long time, right?

so have coal mines - but Mr Wonderful said he would save them.
Because the democrats were actively trying to kill the industry.....big difference....get a clue.

The coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves since the 1920's. This isn't a recent happening!
Yes it is, because it's not an economic consideration. Hillary Clinton said she was actively trying to kill coal jobs.......and Obama put in regulations to do just that.....that is not letting the market decide....so be honest.

Honestly coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves for over 80 years. Sorry your bogeymen weren't in charge back then.
Again, you know they wanted to kill it for global warming.......you're a liar

Because the democrats were actively trying to kill the industry.....big difference....get a clue.

The coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves since the 1920's. This isn't a recent happening!
Yes it is, because it's not an economic consideration. Hillary Clinton said she was actively trying to kill coal jobs.......and Obama put in regulations to do just that.....that is not letting the market decide....so be honest.

Honestly coal industry has been shedding jobs in droves for over 80 years. Sorry your bogeymen weren't in charge back then.

I guess they have now for over 80 years.

if you don't work for Lowe's

Just ahead of the biggest shopping season of the year, Lowe's announced that it will shutter 51 locations in the United States and Canada in the next few months. The home improvement chain cited "strategic reassessment" as the reason behind closing the underperforming stores before February 1, 2019.

Here's the Full List of Lowe's Stores That Are Closing This Holiday Season

WHURS TRUMP ?
Walmart has been doing the same thing for a while. There's been a paradigm shift in how people shop. Physical stores are getting their asses kicked by Amazon. Many are no longer profitable. They can't compete.

This has nothing to do with the economy. People are still buying lots of shit. They are simply choosing to shop in the nude.

You probably would understand that if you understood business.

Link?

Link?

As said earlier cannot figure out how to with phone. The info is out there though.

Link?

As said earlier cannot figure out how to with phone. The info is out there though.
ok, just respond when you can.

coal has REALLY been on the skids since natural gas became so available .... even idiots dont need a link to back that up.

You do realize that Sears, Kmart, and Toys r Us have been in trouble for a long time, right?

Coal mining employment in the US, 1950-2017
Coal-mining employment increased rapidly in the late 1800s and early 1900s, and peaked in 1923 at 798,000. Since then, the number of miners has fallen considerably since, due to mechanization. By 2015 it had fallen below 70,000.

Coal-mining employment increased rapidly in the late 1800s and early 1900s, and peaked in 1923 at 798,000. Since then, the number of miners has fallen considerably since, due to mechanization. By 2015 it had fallen below 70,000.

I guess I was wrong, it has been on the decline for almost 100 years. Sorry!

no biggie - buckey cant count past 20 anyway

atleast we now have info, but that still doesn't mean it was cool for Hilary to say kill the industry....over the fake global warming

LOL, from someone who barely passed high school geometry.

LOL, from someone who barely passed high school geometry.

one major, one minor, 3.0 gpa ... kma

Forum List

Back