Boooosssshhhhh

Bush.

Some chuckle head was defending Bush on the board earlier today. Stupid.

View attachment 105029

Yeah, that Bush.
Obama is no different, but you love him to death. Why so stupid?
9-11. Crashed the economy. Spent the savings on a credit card to finance two wars. Sure, gipper.
Yep much like Big Ears. Have you been blown him yet today?
:lol: You and TNHarley always have gay sex on your little minds. Not like at Obama at all.

Bush added 5.5 trillion of debt and was succeeded by O who added 9 trillion in debt, scandals, benghazi, chaos in syria, libya, yemen, instigating war with russia.......and we coould go on. You forgot that JS.

Bush.

View attachment 105029

Yeah, that Bush.
9-11. Crashed the economy. Spent the savings on a credit card to finance two wars. Sure, gipper.
:lol: You and TNHarley always have gay sex on your little minds. Not like at Obama at all.
Why are you refusing to answer the question?

Bush.

View attachment 105029

Yeah, that Bush.
Why are you refusing to answer the question?
I did. You always have gay sex on your minds. The OP is that Bush was terrible, and by extension your attacks on me indicates you apparently loved him.

Bush.

View attachment 105029

Yeah, that Bush.
I've posted the rhetoric that came from Democrats about Iraq and its WMD's before Bush even came to office so I won't do it again. Also the housing market crash was a direct result of Democrats passing regulations forcing lenders to give money to people that could never pay the loans back. Last there was never a surplus under Clinton. Nice try at revisionism, but you Libs have always tried that shit.

Bush.

View attachment 105029

Yeah, that Bush.
I've posted the rhetoric that came from Democrats about Iraq and its WMD's before Bush even came to office so I won't do it again. Also the housing market crash was a direct result of Democrats passing regulations forcing lenders to give money to people that could never pay the loans back. Last there was never a surplus under Clinton. Nice try at revisionism, but you Libs have always tried that shit.
You have misanalyzed that material. The crash was in part because of the GOP Congress's collusion with compliant presidents, yes.

Even Bush is smarter than you.

Hell a damn rock is smarter than this asshole.

This coming from the side that believes the 9-11-2012 attack was due to a video from a shadowy cryptic figure in LA. Bet you are also one of the ones Jonathan Gruber depended on for the successful passage of the ACA?

You think Jake is a smart guy? Lol! You are dumber than Jake.
You are dumber than Jake. :lol:

I'm smart enough to know you are dumb, of course that sets the bar very low.

Even Bush is smarter than you.

This coming from the side that believes the 9-11-2012 attack was due to a video from a shadowy cryptic figure in LA. Bet you are also one of the ones Jonathan Gruber depended on for the successful passage of the ACA?

So you are dumber than jake, you admit. Why you love sum Bush so much?

Who said I loved Bush? I said he was smarter than you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who said I loved Bush? I said he was smarter than you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You obviously do, papaflake. No, you did not say that unless you edited your post. The sad thing, papaflake, is that Bush is smarter than you.

Who said I loved Bush? I said he was smarter than you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You obviously do, papaflake. No, you did not say that unless you edited your post. The sad thing, papaflake, is that Bush is smarter than you.

Probably is, and he is smarter than you. I liked Bush until his second term, that is when he lost me. I also didn't like the Patriot Act, he and Obama do. I think Obama was an extension of Bush.

Probably is, and he is smarter than you. I liked Bush until his second term, that is when he lost me. I also didn't like the Patriot Act, he and Obama do. I think Obama was an extension of Bush.
OK, I get that. Obama, in many ways, was an extension of Bush, but he is not from the distaff side of the political family.

OK, I get that. Obama, in many ways, was an extension of Bush, but he is not from the distaff side of the political family.
Why are you so sexist?

Forum List

Back