Border Czar Kamala Harris' role in Biden border policy much more extensive than they are letting on.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Worst Border Czar ever. Looks like she pushed for the worst policies Biden enacted.

No wonder Kamala, the Democrats, and their media sycophants are all trying to distance Border Czar Harris from the border disaster.

Earlier this summer, President Joe Biden announced that he would sign an executive amnesty order that allowed at least 550,000 illegal immigrant spouses of American citizens and children to receive green cards that would eventually give them naturalized American citizenship.

According to Reuters, Harris was the driving force that put Biden’s plan into motion.

Harris reported asked Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to create a Catch and Release network that allowed millions of illegal aliens to walk over the border and into the nation’s interior.

The vice president has secured the endorsement of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who hopes Harris will grant amnesty to the nearly 22 million illegal immigrants currently living in the U.S.

“I believe we need to create a pathway to citizenship. All of that is part of what we need to do for comprehensive immigration reform,” Warren said. “Kamala Harris will work with Congress and get that done.”

Harris, who successfully let illegal aliens overrun the country under Biden’s term, is now working overtime to “erase all evidence” that she was named the “border czar.”

Worst Border Czar ever. Looks like she pushed for the worst policies Biden enacted.

No wonder Kamala, the Democrats, and their media sycophants are all trying to distance Border Czar Harris from the border disaster.

Earlier this summer, President Joe Biden announced that he would sign an executive amnesty order that allowed at least 550,000 illegal immigrant spouses of American citizens and children to receive green cards that would eventually give them naturalized American citizenship.

According to Reuters, Harris was the driving force that put Biden’s plan into motion.

Harris reported asked Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas to create a Catch and Release network that allowed millions of illegal aliens to walk over the border and into the nation’s interior.

The vice president has secured the endorsement of Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), who hopes Harris will grant amnesty to the nearly 22 million illegal immigrants currently living in the U.S.

“I believe we need to create a pathway to citizenship. All of that is part of what we need to do for comprehensive immigration reform,” Warren said. “Kamala Harris will work with Congress and get that done.”

Harris, who successfully let illegal aliens overrun the country under Biden’s term, is now working overtime to “erase all evidence” that she was named the “border czar.”

Yeah, she repeatedly bragged about building a huuuuuge wall with Mexico's pesos and then reneged. Can't vote for anyone who breaks their promise, amIright?

Yeah, she repeatedly bragged about building a huuuuuge wall with Mexico's pesos and then reneged. Can't vote for anyone who breaks their promise, amIright?
Awwww, look at the little simp try and deflect!

She did? Gotta link?

Surely you didn't show up to lie about her record.

But the MAGA would be OK if she just said mean things about Mexicans... That what really works... that and Thoughts and Prayers...

Actually I have just had an idea, have all the best ideas...

We use Thoughts and Prayers at the border... That will work, it must do, it has been so good against gun violence

She did? Gotta link?

Surely you didn't show up to lie about her record.
I got to keep remembering I am dealing with retards...

The point went over your head.jpg

Awwww, look at the little simp try and deflect!
Deflect what, retard? We are talking about the border, are we not?

But I get it. Who wants to be reminded about that orange loser? Thoughts & prayers.

Deflect what, retard? We are talking about the border, are we not?

But I get it. Who wants to be reminded about that orange loser? Thoughts & prayers.
I guess not even Zuck --

Zuckerberg told Bloomberg that “seeing Donald Trump get up after getting shot in the face and pump his fist in the air with the American flag is one of the most badass things I’ve ever seen in my life.”

He added: “On some level as an American, it’s like hard to not get kind of emotional about that spirit and that fight, and I think that that’s why a lot of people like the guy.”

Forum List

Back