Border deal is DOA

trump got away with a lot of under handed dealings in reference to the border and still 400, 000 made it across during his term in office. So he wasn't very effective. Only go a little more than 50 miles of new fencing put up. Obama built more than 100 miles of new fencing during his terms in office.
400,000 in four years. Biden gets that many across in a week.

Just because you call it a "deal"doesn't mean it's a good thing. Because Biden and the Democrats like it has to mean it is damaging to the United States. You don't even know what's in the bill. I can only imagine what the Democrats have packed it full of.
It provided for admitting 5,000 a DAY, with expedited processing.

After months and years of complaining about the border, now that a deal is on the table, the MAGA repubs don't want to see anything. They want the border to be a issue for their nominee named trump. This is going to blow up in their faces. Their bowing to trump on their knees is going too far. The blame for the mess on the border is now in their laps.
Already a thread on this.

If you're too incompetent to check this out before posting, don't post. :)

It secures the border. It stops Asylum and doesnt give quotas on how many we must allow in because you say so.

Im down for a SHUTDOWN

Let me give ya a hint

When you control the House by a few votes and force through legislation with no input or votes from Dems….it will get no support in a Democratically controlled Senate or with a Democratic President.

Same goes for your Shutdown in an election year

Let me give ya a hint

When you control the House by a few votes and force through legislation with no input or votes from Dems….it will get no support in a Democratically controlled Senate or with a Democratic President.

Same goes for your Shutdown in an election year
Fine shut it down.

Fix the border you broke it

That bill allows 5000 immigrants a day to cross the border. Anyone in the Senate that passed that bill is a traitor
How many are crossing every day now? If the average is over 4,000 a day Biden can, and will, shut down the border. But then again, that bill won't pass because Republicans don't give two shits about this country, they only care about gaining power so they can serve their masters.

Fine shut it down.

Fix the border you broke it
OK Republicans….Run on that

Run on a border crisis and explain how you stopped legislation to stop it
Run on how you shut down abortion
Run on ending abortion

OK Republicans….Run on that

Run on a border crisis and explain how you stopped legislation to stop it
Run on how you shut down abortion
Run on ending abortion
Show the Damn bill.

We know its gonna be bs. Every leak shows it crap.

Fine by me. Perhaps we can start firing IRS WORKERS 1ST

Forum List

Back