Border deal is DOA

Bullshit. We don't submit to international laws to defend our borders.
No , like other free nations in the world we abide by international laws in dealing with warfare and immigration at least. Submit ssion isn't necessary, it's more or less a moral than obligation. The right thing to do.

Just because you call it a "deal"doesn't mean it's a good thing. Because Biden and the Democrats like it has to mean it is damaging to the United States. You don't even know what's in the bill. I can only imagine what the Democrats have packed it full of.
I guess the republicans who worked on that bill for years didn't know what they were doing either. That's the way trump obviously sees it too. FYI : He hasn't had access to it either. Need to know and when it goes to the House they will learn what's in it.

No , like other free nations in the world we abide by international laws in dealing with warfare and immigration at least. Submit ssion isn't necessary, it's more or less a moral than obligation.
There are many nations in South America that these people can go to.

I guess the republicans who worked on that bill for years didn't know what they were doing either. That's the way trump obviously sees it too. FYI : He hasn't had access to it either. Need to know and when it goes to the House they will learn what's in it.
Democrats are typically Liars and you have to be really stupid to be one.

Democrats are typically Liars and you have to be really stupid to be one.
LOL. Your leader is the biggest liar in the world and one of the most selfish , devious people Ever. What you fear is a lot closer to.you than you think ? - believe would be a better word. You're not using your head.

LOL. Your leader is the biggest liar in the world and one of the most selfish , devious people Ever. What you fear is a lot closer to.you than you think ? - believe would be a better word. You're not using your head.
LOL you should really pull out your head out of your ass

B-b-b-b-b-b-but TRUUUUUUUMMMMP!

Get a new tune, moonbat.

HL_DDS_0000000000220500.png
Go dine on another sample of Trump's ass.

It doesn’t improve border security
People actually serving in law enforcement at the border who need more resources disagree, so I'll take their word over some message board warrior stupidly driven by politics pretending to know what he's talking about.

The leftard brain in action ^^^

lol :p

Whoosh.

(That's the sound of a point flying over your pointy little head).

:)
In amazing irony, you did absolutely nothing to refute what I said.

The reason is you can't, you lack the critical thinking skills so you are reduced to posting smiley faces. Funny shit.

People actually serving in law enforcement at the border who need more resources disagree, so I'll take their word over some message board warrior stupidly driven by politics pretending to know what he's talking about.
You’ll take whatever the dishonest fools who control you tell you to think.

Youre a born follower. Sadly, you’re a retard who follows the idiots.

Forum List

Back