Border Patrol: No body cams.

I fully support body cams now. What the media isn't reporting is how many false allegations are being disproven by cams now. It's fact....90% of police brutality claims are lies. Now...body cams are proving it. These false claims are internal reviews and won't be on CNN or MSNBC.

But if anyone knows a few cops and has a conversation with them....that's what's going on in IA departments all over who have body cams now.

Prove 1 bad apple case....disprove 100 false allegations (and the arrest the liars who claimed it and wasn't aware the cop had on a camera!!). Sounds good to me.

I fully support body cams now. What the media isn't reporting is how many false allegations are being disproven by cams now. It's fact....90% of police brutality claims are lies. Now...body cams are proving it. These false claims are internal reviews and won't be on CNN or MSNBC.

But if anyone knows a few cops and has a conversation with them....that's what's going on in IA departments all over who have body cams now.

Prove 1 bad apple case....disprove 100 false allegations (and the arrest the liars who claimed it and wasn't aware the cop had on a camera!!). Sounds good to me.
I instinctively reject body cams because Obama is for it and it's impossible for him to support a good thing and because cop haters are demanding it. Body cams send the message that police can't be trusted. Soon, an officer's testimony in court will be insufficient without footage.

And to be quite honest, if the Border Patrol wants to take these drug smugglers and bury them out in the desert without anyone knowing, I'm fine with that.

I instinctively reject body cams because Obama is for it and it's impossible for him to support a good thing and because cop haters are demanding it. Body cams send the message that police can't be trusted. Soon, an officer's testimony in court will be insufficient without footage.

And to be quite honest, if the Border Patrol wants to take these drug smugglers and bury them out in the desert without anyone knowing, I'm fine with that.
Yeah because less information is always better than more information. And if Obama limes it, it must be evil.

Obama limes pizza too. I guess you'll have to protest pizza parlors now.

Yeah because less information is always better than more information. And if Obama limes it, it must be evil.

If you believe food choices and nationalizing the police force are the same thing....

You might be the moron of the day.

If you believe food choices and nationalizing the police force are the same thing....

Many police departments around the country have voluntary started using body cameras with excellent results.

If you believe using body cameras is the same as nationalizing the police, then you're a dumb fucking idiot.

Many police departments around the country have voluntary started using body cameras with excellent results.

If you believe using body cameras is the same as nationalizing the police, then you're a dumb fucking idiot.
With federal funding, you Lefthack drooling retard. Obama is pushing this to achieve a unified federal standard. The funny thing is, part of his own federal government told him to pound sand. It's disquieting to you Obamaphiles when you encounter evidence he isn't an emperor after all.

I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you.

Dang. How can all those rapes make their favorites reel?

Seriously, there is only one reason they don't want their actions video taped.

The border patrol is and always has been nationalized

Hmmm ... Lemme guess ...

Fundie fake christian, right?

I gotta admit - you never disappoint and I'm sure your version of "god" is very proud of your constant spew of hatred of your fellow man.

Puh-lese ...

A RW racist rant is no place for facts.

Yeah I see your point.

But have you considered.....body cams also slow cops down. A lot. No one wants to be on CNN. And even if completely justified....life is ruined.

SO....body cams are gonna accelerate the destruction of liberal shithole cities and expose that cancerous ideology.

Body cams are gonna shine light on ALL OF IT. The cops will adapt and be fine. But liberal ideology and culture will be on full display for the world to see.

And that means...if you own property in a nice conservative suburb like I do.... value is gonna soar with White Flight episode 2!!! Cha Ching!!!! THANKS Obama!!!

Border agency rejects use of body cameras after internal review

Time to push back against the Regime's attempts to nationalize our police force, and the font of resistance begins in an unlikely place.

Leftist cop haters will be screaming in outrage.

Why don't you look up what nationalized means dumbass. Do you really think our police are a private company now?

OMG you can't be this dumb.

Nationalized is federal. State and city cops are NOT under the jurisdiction of the Feds. They are government t obviously but they aren't under any control of the national government.

Obama could show up in NYC and order all of NYPD to go on patrol with only 1 bullet....and they can all give him a middle finger. He has absolutely no chain of command over them at all.

It prevents an SS style dictator. It's widespread decentralized command of police. Obama and libs want centralized command of police. Like Hitler had with the SS.

So....demonizing local cops to the point where people get so angry and say "Disband police and just have a federal police force" is the intent.

Yeah I see your point.

But have you considered.....body cams also slow cops down. A lot. No one wants to be on CNN. And even if completely justified....life is ruined.

SO....body cams are gonna accelerate the destruction of liberal shithole cities and expose that cancerous ideology.

Body cams are gonna shine light on ALL OF IT. The cops will adapt and be fine. But liberal ideology and culture will be on full display for the world to see.

And that means...if you own property in a nice conservative suburb like I do.... value is gonna soar with White Flight episode 2!!! Cha Ching!!!! THANKS Obama!!!
But will cops hesitate to shoot when they need to because they're overly mindful of the cameras? We've already seen evidence that cops are more reticent in the face of a rising tide of Leftist cop hate and I see this push for body cams as part of it. Obama is turning this country against the very police who protect it and he's getting cops killed.

A cop's sworn testimony in court is good enough for me. It used to be good enough for society too until the Chimp told Americans they can't be trusted. No cameras, just good, solid police work.

Border agency rejects use of body cameras after internal review

Time to push back against the Regime's attempts to nationalize our police force, and the font of resistance begins in an unlikely place.

Leftist cop haters will be screaming in outrage.

Why don't you look up what nationalized means dumbass. Do you really think our police are a private company now?

OMG you can't be this dumb.

Nationalized is federal. State and city cops are NOT under the jurisdiction of the Feds. They are government t obviously but they aren't under any control of the national government.

Obama could show up in NYC and order all of NYPD to go on patrol with only 1 bullet....and they can all give him a middle finger. He has absolutely no chain of command over them at all.

It prevents an SS style dictator. It's widespread decentralized command of police. Obama and libs want centralized command of police. Like Hitler had with the SS.

So....demonizing local cops to the point where people get so angry and say "Disband police and just have a federal police force" is the intent.
What's funny is that apparently Buckwheat can't even force the federal government to wear those damn things.

Yeah I see your point.

But will cops hesitate to shoot when they need to because they're overly mindful of the cameras? We've already seen evidence that cops are more reticent in the face of a rising tide of Leftist cop hate and I see this push for body cams as part of it. Obama is turning this country against the very police who protect it and he's getting cops killed.

A cop's sworn testimony in court is good enough for me. It used to be good enough for society too until the Chimp told Americans they can't be trusted. No cameras, just good, solid police work.

Nah. They'll just stop going into situations where a shooting might happen.

No more proactive stops.
Slower response to violent crimes in progress.

Basically become secretaries with guns who show up later.

Conservative law abiding areas will thrive.
Liberal shit holes will become Baghdad.

Luckily...I own property in a very safe conservative suburban area...and property values are gonna soar!! Thanks Barack!!

Ha! Well I think you just won the thread! :clap:

Yeah I see your point.

See, that's the difference between human beings and you RWNJ traitors.

Human beings know that cams protect good cops and out the bad ones. Human beings want justice and fair play. Human garbage like you only cares that more and more people are murdered so you can celebrate your "christianity" and what a good christian you are.

Forum List

Back