Bored. Bored bored bored bored bored!!!

Most of them are clickbait crap. "I built this astounding thing that changed my life!!!! (picture of dumbfounded dimwit). No idea what it is until the end and and it's stupid.

Relax and watch the tournament, it's the Sweet 16. College basketball on for the next 5 hours, and separate games on at the same time. Nirvana.

gay press.jpg

Pine cones, I have a ton of pine cones. I click to watch the pine cone vase thinking I'll make me one....I was good till he used some kind of giant pressure cooker thing, and then started spinning the thing making a huge mess with shavings. Finished watching just for fun. I have no idea what the vase is made of but I'm amazed at the guys skill.

Ever since I got a smart phone, I've been spending a bit of time looking at videos like many posted on here. Yeah, it's a good way to pass the time when you're waiting in line at some place like a government office. And, on occasion, some of the ideas are cool enough for me to try my hand at.

Pine cones, I have a ton of pine cones. I click to watch the pine cone vase thinking I'll make me one....I was good till he used some kind of giant pressure cooker thing, and then started spinning the thing making a huge mess with shavings. Finished watching just for fun. I have no idea what the vase is made of but I'm amazed at the guys skill.

That giant pressure cooker gets all the air bubbles out of the resin so it's nice and clear, like glass.
You can leave it in there a few days to completely cure, but if you just want to get the air bubbles out and let it cure another way, then you can take it out after about 20 minutes or so.

Forum List

Back