Boston Bombing Suspects Did Not Have Gun Licenses

to me this fact suggests that there were other people
"IN" on their activities maybe not----I know that there
are lots of un-registered guns out there----but I certainly
do not know how to get one----but then again----even
when I was in college----I had no idea how people bought
marijuana

yes that is why they killed officer Sean Collier

“The original question is they walked up to that car and appeared they shot the officer in the head unprovoked, that it was an assassination. But why? How did that fit into their plan? The operating theory now in the investigation is they were short one gun. The older brother had a gun. They wanted to get a gun for the younger brother and the fastest and most efficient way they could think of doing it was a surprise attack on a cop, to take his weapon and go.

Officer Collier had a locking holster, it’s like a three-way lock. If you don’t know how to remove the gun, you’re not going to get it out. There was apparently an attempt to yank it and they couldn’t get it and left.”

Miller: Tsarnaev Brothers Killed MIT Officer Because They Needed A Gun « CBS Boston

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQEDvqmAfqg]Gun Show: Undercover - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baPgr_tw79Q]Guns for Cash! No Background Check, no ID, AND IT'S ALL LEGAL! - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zZnvo_x5tA]UNDERCOVER VIDEO SHOWS ILLEGAL SALE AT ARIZONA GUN SHOW - YouTube[/ame]

Obama wants an assault weapon ban. Or are you deaf blind and stupid? He has said so repeatedly on TV. Keep proving just how stupid you are.

He keeps trotting out the families of dead kids to politicize the event at Newtown. You don't mind when he does that but have a problem when someone points it out, just keep proving how stupid you are.

So because those families are for enhanced gun control because their kids were murdered in cold blood, that's a bad thing? Obama isn't putting a gun to these peoples' heads. And once again back to the original point. No one is coming to take your fucking guns. Get it through your broken head.
Who in the fuck did you say was using dead children and their families?
Obama and tha anti-gun loons.
All of their arguments re based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; nothing brings emotion like dead kids.
More dead kids = small price to pay for a better chance to enact their agenda.

This is boring, it's just the same vortex of bullshit, lies, and your excitement that someone is actually paying attention to you.

Good bye liar.

Yup, see you in the next thread when you're dancing over murdered childrens' bodies screaming about your gun rights.
Yeah, so you can call him a "fag, faggot, and cocksucker"?

I thought you didn't call people fags, BlueBalls?

Wow, your homophobia runs deep, eh, ya' closeted faggot?

Last edited:
Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?

:eusa_whistle:

again.... Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?
For a licensed seller at a gun show you need your driver's license for them to run an instant
background check. buying or selling between individuals does not require the same.
only if you plan to do "conceal and carry" do you need a license for that to be legal.
The question itself demonstrates abject ignorance -- I don't need a license to legally buy a gun from anyone, dealer or otherwise -- hell, I legally bought guns from the federal government w/o a license.

again.... Do I need a gun license to buy a gun at a gun show or from an individual?
For a licensed seller at a gun show you need your driver's license for them to run an instant
background check. buying or selling between individuals does not require the same.
only if you plan to do "conceal and carry" do you need a license for that to be legal.
The question itself demonstrates abject ignorance -- I don't need a license to legally buy a gun from anyone, dealer or otherwise -- hell, I legally bought guns from the federal government w/o a license.

in Massachusetts ya do

If anything it suggests there should be more regulation
this is the most retarded statement i have read here since........, ooh yaa ! yesterday !! :up:
if one law didn't stop them, and two laws didn't stop them and another 4, 5 or 10 laws didn't stop the bombers, who with an infinitesimal amount of brain power would believe another law or even a million more laws would have stopped them ?

i am truly amazed at times(24 hrs. a day) that liberals are so fucking stupid :up:

Good bye liar.

Yup, see you in the next thread when you're dancing over murdered childrens' bodies screaming about your gun rights.
Yeah, so you can call him a "fag, faggot, and cocksucker"?

I thought you didn't call people fags, BlueBalls?

Wow, your homophobia runs deep, eh, ya' closeted faggot?

Calling someone a gun fag has absolutely nothing to do with homosexuals or that whole stigma, of course you'd have to have a comprehension of English to understand that.

So because those families are for enhanced gun control because their kids were murdered in cold blood, that's a bad thing? Obama isn't putting a gun to these peoples' heads. And once again back to the original point. No one is coming to take your fucking guns. Get it through your broken head.
Who in the fuck did you say was using dead children and their families?
Obama and tha anti-gun loons.
All of their arguments re based on emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty; nothing brings emotion like dead kids.
More dead kids = small price to pay for a better chance to enact their agenda.

You know what I like about conservatives like you is no matter how much evidence you put in front of them, they'll continue to bury their heads in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. The definition of a fanatic is someone when realizing their efforts futile and redoubles their efforts.

With the older of the shooters, obviously back ground checks would not have worked. The FBI was warned by the Russians and they found nothing, what in the hell was Russian warning them about?

Forum List

Back