Boston Marathon Terrorist OBAMA SUPPORTER!

Oh I'm well aware of how desperate they were to make this about a white American male who has an NRA card and Conservative leanings, and how pissed off they are that it didn't turn out that way.

I just think it looks petty when they do what you are doing and am not hypocritical enough to think it's any better when those I might agree with do it.

Just my opinion dude, carry on

Like listening to about 3 months worth of rightwing nuts saying that the president never called Benghazi an act of terror?

I know, right.

:eusa_whistle:

They gotta find something to be pissed about and if there is nothing, just make it up!

I'm not sure what you are talking about, I never made such a claim nor did I make anything up.

Like listening to about 3 months worth of rightwing nuts saying that the president never called Benghazi an act of terror?

I know, right.

They gotta find something to be pissed about and if there is nothing, just make it up!

I'm not sure what you are talking about, I never made such a claim nor did I make anything up.

You expected them not to make crap up about you? You don't libs like I do.

Maybe next time you need to understand that before you lecture me. ;)

That's liberal for "I pathetically tried to put you on the defensive and it didn't work. I demand you fall for my pathetic attempt or I'll hold my breathe until I turn blue."

Gee, You have quotes of me in the press making assumptions about who the bombers were?

Good luck finding that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Did I ever say you did that? Good luck finding that!

You're either incredibly stupid or a troll. Hard to tell. Poe's Law and all that.

Or you are having a melt down because I keep owning you.

Yeah, I think that's pretty obvious.

So repeatedly ignoring my arguments of why you're being hypocritical, name calling, insulting people, and spamming links over and over is now "owning" someone. Interesting how your mind works.

Do you actually have a counter to my accusations of your hypocrisy. Of course not. You're just gonna name call and post those links again while ignoring anything I say.

Will Media Report: Suspected Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Appears to Be Obama Fan | NewsBusters

"Several posts on what several news organizations have confirmed as the Twitter profile of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev indicate that that the 19-year-old Chechnyan immigrant was a supporter of Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election."

"Update: As an assist to liberal readers of this article, here are some recent posts from NewsBusters documenting how various left-wing media figures sought to blame the bombing on conservatives:

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Blames NRA For Slowing Down Investigation In Boston Bombing

NPR Heavily Hints Boston Was Bombed by 'Anti-Government Right-Wing Individuals' Who Love Hitler

Boston Bombing: NYT Reports, National Journal Speculates On 'Right-Wing, Antigovernment Extremist Groups'

CNN Claims Pressure Cooker Bombs Somehow ‘Signature’ of Extreme Right Terrorists

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ‘Far Right’ May Be Responsible For Boston Attack

In light of the absurd statements referenced above, might it be time for the organizations who made them apologize for their errors?"

You're either incredibly stupid or a troll. Hard to tell. Poe's Law and all that.

So repeatedly ignoring my arguments of why you're being hypocritical, name calling, insulting people, and spamming links over and over is now "owning" someone. Interesting how your mind works.

Do you actually have a counter to my accusations of your hypocrisy. Of course not. You're just gonna name call and post those links again while ignoring anything I say.

So repeatedly whining that I won't fall for your lame tactic is apparently all you have left, after I kicked your ass on everything else.

I guess if that's all you got, that's all you got.

So, whine on! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Will Media Report: Suspected Boston Bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Appears to Be Obama Fan | NewsBusters

"Several posts on what several news organizations have confirmed as the Twitter profile of accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev indicate that that the 19-year-old Chechnyan immigrant was a supporter of Barack Obama in the 2012 presidential election."

"Update: As an assist to liberal readers of this article, here are some recent posts from NewsBusters documenting how various left-wing media figures sought to blame the bombing on conservatives:

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell Blames NRA For Slowing Down Investigation In Boston Bombing

NPR Heavily Hints Boston Was Bombed by 'Anti-Government Right-Wing Individuals' Who Love Hitler

Boston Bombing: NYT Reports, National Journal Speculates On 'Right-Wing, Antigovernment Extremist Groups'

CNN Claims Pressure Cooker Bombs Somehow ‘Signature’ of Extreme Right Terrorists

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let’s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American'

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ‘Far Right’ May Be Responsible For Boston Attack

In light of the absurd statements referenced above, might it be time for the organizations who made them apologize for their errors?"

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Oopsy didn't see this. But so what it's good to see it twice. Let it really sink in.
I posted the same thing. :)

That's liberal for "I pathetically tried to put you on the defensive and it didn't work. I demand you fall for my pathetic attempt or I'll hold my breathe until I turn blue."

Gee, You have quotes of me in the press making assumptions about who the bombers were?

Good luck finding that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oopsy didn't see this. But so what it's good to see it twice. Let it really sink in.
I posted the same thing. :)

Oh no, I'm glad you posted them. I was just trying to back you up.

You should see the libs in Dante's thread WHINING like stuck pigs every time I post this list of urls! It's hilarious!

;)

I know, right.

You expected them not to make crap up about you? You don't libs like I do.

Maybe next time you need to understand that before you lecture me. ;)

I'm an equal opportunity asshole and will speak my mind regardless of ideology. :beer:

The idiot who sent ricin this week is a confirmed Democrat. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But do you see conservatives just jump at the first headline and start smearing people?

NO! It's liberals that do that.

ANY lib on this forum who tries to pretend otherwise, I'm going to shove this thread and all the evidence I have DOWN THEIR THROATS! :)

:lol:

You're too fucking stupid to see the irony in that statement. Get back to your tv dinner and your Hannity, because you fail at this, you dumb bitch.

Oh really?

Where's your list of links proving that's what conservatives did?

Well, there is this one.

When obama makes his demand for open border immigration will he have a backdrop of legless Boston survivors?

I wonder why he doesn't parade the Ft. Hood victims around with him when he opines for gun control? Don't you?

Or the SURVIVORS of Benghazi which no one STILL KNOWS where they are.

The Newtown families put themselves in the spotlight. Obama isn't dragging them around anywhere. Did you two have a point?

Guys, these guys are nut jobs. I really don't care who they supported, they were plain nuts. I doubt any Democrat or Obama himself would support or accept these nut jobs or would approve of their actions.

Bill Ayers

Van Jones

:eusa_shhh:

Timothy McVeigh

Eric Rudolph

(and Van Jones never bombed anybody)
Your point?

Last edited:
Guys, these guys are nut jobs. I really don't care who they supported, they were plain nuts. I doubt any Democrat or Obama himself would support or accept these nut jobs or would approve of their actions.

Bill Ayers

Van Jones

:eusa_shhh:

Timothy McVeigh

Eric Rudolph

(and Van Jones never bombed anybody)
Your point?

Obama respects and/or admires communist truthers and domestic terrorists.

What conservative leader has hired Eric Rudolph or had a campaign lunch with Timothy McVeigh?

:eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back