Boston Marathon Terrorist OBAMA SUPPORTER!

Well goody for you!

But I'm not gloating.

I'm just proving liberals knew MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHO DID THE BOMBING WAS WRONG and did it, ANYWAY.

And the proof is how they scream like stuck pigs when the shoe is on the other foot.

Go to another thread if you are soooooooooooooooo above that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Oh I'm well aware of how desperate they were to make this about a white American male who has an NRA card and Conservative leanings, and how pissed off they are that it didn't turn out that way.

I just think it looks petty when they do what you are doing and am not hypocritical enough to think it's any better when those I might agree with do it.

Just my opinion dude, carry on

Like listening to about 3 months worth of rightwing nuts saying that the president never called Benghazi an act of terror?

I know, right.

:eusa_whistle:

They gotta find something to be pissed about and if there is nothing, just make it up!

Those were not 'assumptions'. Learn what words mean before you open your mouth again.

BWAHAHAHAA!

See what I mean. Same as Dante. Liberals lost this one so bad, they have gone into a deluded fantasy world.

I've seen this before. This is the "it's not real unless **I** acknowledge it's real."

And they will dig the hole deeper and deeper on this one.

And they say liberalism isn't a mental disease? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your links are a well worn out trick.

They show where the commentators speculated that the bombers might be domestic, but they don't show where the same commentators speculated that the bombers might be Islamic extremists.

That's a classic lie told by means of a half-truth.

Half truths? Did they say what is in included in the links? YES, THEY DID.

Try again.

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

Oh I'm well aware of how desperate they were to make this about a white American male who has an NRA card and Conservative leanings, and how pissed off they are that it didn't turn out that way.

I just think it looks petty when they do what you are doing and am not hypocritical enough to think it's any better when those I might agree with do it.

Just my opinion dude, carry on

Like listening to about 3 months worth of rightwing nuts saying that the president never called Benghazi an act of terror?

I know, right.

:eusa_whistle:

They gotta find something to be pissed about and if there is nothing, just make it up!

Oh Obama called it terror AFTER OBAMA CALLED IT A "BUMP IN THE ROAD."

You libs are SO DAMN STUPID you can't remember what Obama said a week ago, let alone what he said, last September!

Obama on Recent Middle East Violence: 'Bumps in the Road' | The Weekly Standard

You call me "tea bagger" but you have no side.

YOU LOSE, LIAR!

Whine some more!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I have no side. I agreed with you on the media assuming it was right wingers.

Picture-17.png

The tea party has referred to themselves as "tea baggers."

Gonna explain how you aren't a hypocrite yet? Of course not. You're just gonna call names and rant like the pathetic human being you are since you obviously can't stand someone pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

The media made no such assumption. I have cablenews on all day. They did no such thing.

I'm not saying they did or didn't. I'm just saying that the OP is being hypocritical by getting pissed off at being stereotyped(which is understandable), but saw nothing wrong with starting a thread trying to smear half of the American population.

You call me "tea bagger" but you have no side.

YOU LOSE, LIAR!

Whine some more!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I have no side. I agreed with you on the media assuming it was right wingers.

Picture-17.png

Gonna explain how you aren't a hypocrite yet? Of course not. You're just gonna call names and rant like the pathetic human being you are since you obviously can't stand someone pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

The media made no such assumption. I have cablenews on all day. They did no such thing.

You show me one old guy holding a button I can't even read in that picture, while I'm showing you MAJOR Political Pundits accusing the right of doing the Boston Marathon.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

You guy are getting more pathetically desperate than you already were.

Keep trying!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Teatpartysamurai, you realize that repeatedly posting the same thing in every response doesn't make your point. It makes you look desperate.

Just link to one of your posts if you want people to see it.

Teatpartysamurai, you realize that repeatedly posting the same thing in every response doesn't make your point. It makes you look desperate.

Uh huh. That's why you guys are reduced to Old guy's holding a button you can't read, and whining!

I think we see who's looking really desperate!

Picture-17.png

You show me one old guy holding a button I can't even read in that picture, while I'm showing you MAJOR Political Pundits accusing the right of doing the Boston Marathon.

NOT EVEN CLOSE!

You guy are getting more pathetically desperate than you already were.

Keep trying!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you really this stupid? It's like talking to a wall.

The point of that was to show the the tea party refers to themselves as tea baggers. It had nothing to do with the links you keep spamming. No one is impressed by them, btw.

Discussing possibilities is hardly assuming they did did it, dupe. Taking things out of context and just plain lying is the Pub propaganda machine way. Great the way the PPM organizes everything for you, isn't it, fool?

Uh huh. That's why you guys are reduced to Old guy's holding a button you can't read, and whining!

Are you gonna explain how you aren't being a hypocrite?

Discussing possibilities is hardly assuming they did did it, dupe. Taking things out of context and just plain lying is the Pub propaganda machine way. Great the way the PPM organizes everything for you, isn't it, fool?

First sentence, I agree.

The next one: You're delusional if you don't think the dems do the same crap.

That's liberal for "I pathetically tried to put you on the defensive and it didn't work. I demand you fall for my pathetic attempt or I'll hold my breathe until I turn blue."

Gee, You have quotes of me in the press making assumptions about who the bombers were?

Good luck finding that!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guys, these guys are nut jobs. I really don't care who they supported, they were plain nuts. I doubt any Democrat or Obama himself would support or accept these nut jobs or would approve of their actions.

Guys, these guys are nut jobs. I really don't care who they supported, they were plain nuts. I doubt any Democrat or Obama himself would support or accept these nut jobs or would approve of their actions.

This guy is dead on. Who cares if they supported Obama? Unless Obama supports what he did, it really doesn't matter.

That's liberal for "I pathetically tried to put you on the defensive and it didn't work. I demand you fall for my pathetic attempt or I'll hold my breathe until I turn blue."

Gee, You have quotes of me in the press making assumptions about who the bombers were?

Good luck finding that!

Did I ever say you did that? Good luck finding that!

You're either incredibly stupid or a troll. Hard to tell. Poe's Law and all that.

This guy is dead on. Who cares if they supported Obama? Unless Obama supports what he did, it really doesn't matter.

Well libs SURE AS HELL cared who those bombers supported when they thought it was going to help them smear conservatives.

But NOW, that liberals can't use it, it suddenly becomes "Who CARES!"

Yeah, what other lib did that when the lie fell through, hmmmmmmm . . .

Clinton on Benghazi story confusion: ?What difference at this point does it make!?? [VIDEO] | The Daily Caller

Yeah, standard operating procedure when lib lies are exposed as lies.

Good luck finding that!

Did I ever say you did that? Good luck finding that!

You're either incredibly stupid or a troll. Hard to tell. Poe's Law and all that.

Or you are having a melt down because I keep owning you.

Yeah, I think that's pretty obvious.

Forum List

Back