Boston Marathon Terrorist OBAMA SUPPORTER!

Nobody 'made assumptions' about who the bombers were.

It's fun to make up a story based on a lie, but you shouldn't post it in 'politics'.

And libs will double down and LIE in the face of all the evidence that liberals DID make a LOT OF ASSUMPTIONS about who the bombers were.

But keep it up. I need the laughs!

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

Those were not 'assumptions'. Learn what words mean before you open your mouth again.

It's fun to make up a story based on a lie, but you shouldn't post it in 'politics'.

Now you get to listen to the teabagger tell us how the left wingers shouldn't smear right wingers in his thread he started to smear left wingers. You'd need a chainsaw to cut through this hypocrisy.

Oh whine whine whine whine whine.

You call me a "teabagger" but "you don't have a side." AS YOU LIED, er I mean claimed.

YOU JUST LOST THAT ONE. Whine some more liar!

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

So YOU know what their motives were? A genius! lol. Looks like like they ARE lone wolf domestic terrorists like the non Pub pundits were saying, and that they had a fundamentalist motive, ALSO RW actually. Might not be GOP RW, but still RW. When they go nuts, they go RW nuts lol.

Those were not 'assumptions'. Learn what words mean before you open your mouth again.

BWAHAHAHAA!

See what I mean. Same as Dante. Liberals lost this one so bad, they have gone into a deluded fantasy world.

I've seen this before. This is the "it's not real unless **I** acknowledge it's real."

And they will dig the hole deeper and deeper on this one.

And they say liberalism isn't a mental disease? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ever since the bombing, the Right has been whining, "They are going to blame us!"

And what are some of you doing right now? Blaming every Muslim. Committing the very act you were whining about being done to you.

Fucking hypocrites.

Actually, "the Right" merely provided a link to a particular asshole that was hoping it was a white American.

:eusa_shhh:

BWAHAHAHA!

YOU LIBS ARE SO BLIND TO YOUR OWN BIGOTRY, YOU ALWAYS END UP SAYING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID?

Wait for evidence, next time?

Oh like liberals waited for evidence???????

The only side whining is your side, because this attempt to smear political opponents went down in flames.\

Poor babies don't like the shoe on the other foot!

I'm not even liberal, but I guess when someone calls you out on your hypocrisy you have to scream something to try to justify it. Really shows your level of intelligence. Only a simple mind thinks in absolutes.

My "wait for evidence" was to the media. I fucking agreed with you and you still call me names and screech insults? Are you really that stupid?

My side? LOL I don't have a "side" in this. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You whine about the media blaming the right wingers, but made a thread in an obvious attempt to smear left wingers.

You gonna tell me how smearing people and then whining about being smeared isn't hypocritical? Or are you gonna do exactly what I think and continue name calling and try(and fail) to justify it?

Yeah, yeah yeah you don't have a side, but you're whining like a stuck pig like every other lib in here.

You have us soooooooooooooooo fooled on that point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In teabagger land, pointing out someone's obvious hypocrisy(well, obvious to anyone with a single brain cell) is now "whining like a stuck pig". You can't make this shit up, people.

Here let me spell it out so your simple mind can understand.

You start a thread smearing left wingers by pointing out the bombers supported Obama.

Then you proceed to whine about how the media was trying to smear right wingers.

Wanna explain how that's not hypocritical?

So YOU know what their motives were? A genius! lol. Looks like like they ARE lone wolf domestic terrorists like the non Pub pundits were saying, and that they had a fundamentalist motive, ALSO RW actually. Might not be GOP RW, but still RW. When they go nuts, they go RW nuts lol.

Looks like based on what?

Another assumption! Spin Spin Spin.

Notice when libs hoped it was white guys, they had this all figured out it was another Tim McVeigh, but now that it's muslims, it's "another isolated incident."

Maybe they can call it "work place violence" like the Fort Hood shooter.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if they try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ever since the bombing, the Right has been whining, "They are going to blame us!"

And what are some of you doing right now? Blaming every Muslim. Committing the very act you were whining about being done to you.

Fucking hypocrites.

Actually, "the Right" merely provided a link to a particular asshole that was hoping it was a white American.

:eusa_shhh:

;)

I'm not even liberal, but I guess when someone calls you out on your hypocrisy you have to scream something to try to justify it. Really shows your level of intelligence. Only a simple mind thinks in absolutes.

My "wait for evidence" was to the media. I fucking agreed with you and you still call me names and screech insults? Are you really that stupid?

My side? LOL I don't have a "side" in this. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You whine about the media blaming the right wingers, but made a thread in an obvious attempt to smear left wingers.

You gonna tell me how smearing people and then whining about being smeared isn't hypocritical? Or are you gonna do exactly what I think and continue name calling and try(and fail) to justify it?

Yeah, yeah yeah you don't have a side, but you're whining like a stuck pig like every other lib in here.

In teabagger land, pointing out someone's obvious hypocrisy(well, obvious to anyone with a single brain cell) is now "whining like a stuck pig". You can't make this shit up, people.

You start a thread smearing left wingers by pointing out the bombers supported Obama.

Then you proceed to whine about how the media was trying to smear right wingers.

You call me "tea bagger" but you have no side.

YOU LOSE, LIAR!

Whine some more!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now you get to listen to the teabagger tell us how the left wingers shouldn't smear right wingers in his thread he started to smear left wingers. You'd need a chainsaw to cut through this hypocrisy.

You call me a "teabagger" but "you don't have a side." AS YOU LIED, er I mean claimed.

Gonna keep name calling and avoiding explaining how your actions are not hypocritical I see.

BTW, members are the Tea Party have referred to themselves as "teabaggers."

Gonna keep name calling and avoiding explaining how your actions are not hypocritical I see.

According to his tag line, he's an Obama supporter as well. I don't get it...

Two more terrorists taken down during Obama's administration.

Unlike the Republicans who let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. The fucks. What is wrong with those people? Tardation through inbreeding?

I'd rather leave this kind of gloating to the progressives, but that's just me.

Well goody for you!

But I'm not gloating.

I'm just proving liberals knew MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHO DID THE BOMBING WAS WRONG and did it, ANYWAY.

And the proof is how they scream like stuck pigs when the shoe is on the other foot.

Go to another thread if you are soooooooooooooooo above that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Oh I'm well aware of how desperate they were to make this about a white American male who has an NRA card and Conservative leanings, and how pissed off they are that it didn't turn out that way.

I just think it looks petty when they do what you are doing and am not hypocritical enough to think it's any better when those I might agree with do it.

Just my opinion dude, carry on

BWAHAHAHAA!

See what I mean. Same as Dante. Liberals lost this one so bad, they have gone into a deluded fantasy world.

I've seen this before. This is the "it's not real unless **I** acknowledge it's real."

And they will dig the hole deeper and deeper on this one.

And they say liberalism isn't a mental disease? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Your links are a well worn out trick.

They show where the commentators speculated that the bombers might be domestic, but they don't show where the same commentators speculated that the bombers might be Islamic extremists.

That's a classic lie told by means of a half-truth.

YOU LOSE, LIAR!

Whine some more!

No, I have no side. I agreed with you on the media assuming it was right wingers.

Picture-17.png

The tea party has referred to themselves as "tea baggers."

Gonna explain how you aren't a hypocrite yet? Of course not. You're just gonna call names and rant like the pathetic human being you are since you obviously can't stand someone pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

BWAHAHAHAA!

He's calling me "tea bagger" and then HE WHINES about name calling.

(and if you can find me an example of a conservative calling us tea baggers, let me know, liar!)

You are such a laughable whining hypocrite and LIAR you don't even see what a fool you made of yourself.

But keep it up. I need the laughs!

I got me some liberal chew toys tonight!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd rather leave this kind of gloating to the progressives, but that's just me.

Well goody for you!

But I'm not gloating.

I'm just proving liberals knew MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHO DID THE BOMBING WAS WRONG and did it, ANYWAY.

And the proof is how they scream like stuck pigs when the shoe is on the other foot.

Go to another thread if you are soooooooooooooooo above that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

Oh I'm well aware of how desperate they were to make this about a white American male who has an NRA card and Conservative leanings, and how pissed off they are that it didn't turn out that way.

I just think it looks petty when they do what you are doing and am not hypocritical enough to think it's any better when those I might agree with do it.

Just my opinion dude, carry on

Like listening to about 3 months worth of rightwing nuts saying that the president never called Benghazi an act of terror?

Two more terrorists taken down during Obama's administration.

Unlike the Republicans who let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. The fucks. What is wrong with those people? Tardation through inbreeding?

Show me the Conservatives that are upset that the police got these terrorists?

And show what actions Obama did, that made the police bringing down these terrorists possible?

YOU LOSE, LIAR!

Whine some more!

No, I have no side. I agreed with you on the media assuming it was right wingers.

Picture-17.png

The tea party has referred to themselves as "tea baggers."

Gonna explain how you aren't a hypocrite yet? Of course not. You're just gonna call names and rant like the pathetic human being you are since you obviously can't stand someone pointing out your blatant hypocrisy.

The media made no such assumption. I have cablenews on all day. They did no such thing.

Forum List

Back