Boston Marathon Terrorist OBAMA SUPPORTER!

What a dumb. ass. thread. Toe Putty Spammer is a sorry sack of shit.

AW! We have another liberal whining about the shoe being on the other foot. Poor BABY. There there!

Notice when libs can't deny the evidence, they simply make whiny baby attacks.

Boy you sure proved I'm wrong about you libs, didn't you??

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!

:lol::lol::lol:

My gawd, you're stupid.

and to make matters worse for them most of the recent mass shooters were liberals !!:doubt:

The idiot who sent ricin this week is a confirmed Democrat. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But do you see conservatives just jump at the first headline and start smearing people?

NO! It's liberals that do that.

ANY lib on this forum who tries to pretend otherwise, I'm going to shove this thread and all the evidence I have DOWN THEIR THROATS! :)

:lol:

You're too fucking stupid to see the irony in that statement. Get back to your tv dinner and your Hannity, because you fail at this, you dumb bitch.

and to make matters worse for them most of the recent mass shooters were liberals !!:doubt:

The idiot who sent ricin this week is a confirmed Democrat. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But do you see conservatives just jump at the first headline and start smearing people?

ANY lib on this forum who tries to pretend otherwise, I'm going to shove this thread and all the evidence I have DOWN THEIR THROATS! :)

You're too fucking stupid to see the irony in that statement. Get back to your tv dinner and your Hannity, because you fail at this, you dumb bitch.

The Tea Party has never been known for their intelligence.

Oh really?

Where's your list of links proving that's what conservatives did?

I won't hold my breathe waiting for you to find those links, THERE AREN'T ANY?

I, HOWEVER, have plenty of links to prove what I'm saying about LIBERALS.

So whine some more, sore loser, baby!

David-Sirota-Lets-hope-Boston-Marathon-bomber-white-American.png

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

The Tea Party has never been known for their intelligence.

Oh, really? Then how come you are on the side, just sputtering, attacking and WHINING?

While I simply let the evidence speak for itself.

Chris Matthews: 'Normally' Domestic Terrorists 'Tend to Be on the Far Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing | NewsBusters

Shameful: New York Times Columnist Nicholas Kristof Links Boston Explosion to GOP, Others Pile On | NewsBusters

Al Sharpton's Radio Producer Tweets Speculation That 'Anti-Gov' Group Behind Boston Marathon Bombings | NewsBusters

Chris Matthews: Did Boston Bombing Have Anything To Do With Tax Day? | NewsBusters

ABC Speculates: Was Boston 'Homegrown Terror?' Features Mark Potok on 'Extreme Right' | NewsBusters

CNN Won't Call Out Barney Frank for Politicizing Boston Bombing, But MSNBC Did | NewsBusters

Randi Rhodes Explodes: Rush, Sean, Glenn, Michele Bachmann, Peter King! They're All Terrorists! | NewsBusters

Actual Salon Headline: 'Let?s Hope the Boston Marathon Bomber Is a White American' | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings On Harvard Professor to Speculate ?Far Right? May Be Responsible For Boston Attack | NewsBusters

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters

So let me get this straight, you start this thread trying to smear left wingers, and then whine like a little bitch people stereotyped right wingers? Can you not see the hypocrisy in that? Like I said, the Tea Party isn't known for its intelligence.

BTW, I thought it was pretty stupid that they immediately began blaming right wingers too.

Seriously, wait for more evidence next time!

So let me get this straight, you start this thread trying to smear left wingers, and then whine like a little bitch people stereotyped right wingers? Can you not see the hypocrisy in that? Like I said, the Tea Party isn't known for its intelligence.

BTW, I thought it was pretty stupid that they immediately began blaming right wingers too.

BWAHAHAHA!

YOU LIBS ARE SO BLIND TO YOUR OWN BIGOTRY, YOU ALWAYS END UP SAYING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID?

Wait for evidence, next time?

Oh like liberals waited for evidence???????

The only side whining is your side, because this attempt to smear political opponents went down in flames.\

Poor babies don't like the shoe on the other foot!

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She's been quite grumpy ever since the EPA sewed her vagina shut.

I told you. And they are going to get more childish and more childish in their attacks, because the liberals know THEY LOST THIS ONE BIG TIME!

They were hoping to use this as proof we need gun control and raising taxes and it didn't work out.

The BUTT HURT IS STRONG WITH LIBS TODAY! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd rather leave this kind of gloating to the progressives, but that's just me.

Well goody for you!

But I'm not gloating.

I'm just proving liberals knew MAKING ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT WHO DID THE BOMBING WAS WRONG and did it, ANYWAY.

And the proof is how they scream like stuck pigs when the shoe is on the other foot.

Go to another thread if you are soooooooooooooooo above that.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

MSNBC Brings on Guest To Wonder About Bomber's Message: 'Abortion?' 'Taxes?' 'Tea Party?' | NewsBusters __________________

BWAHAHAHA!

YOU LIBS ARE SO BLIND TO YOUR OWN BIGOTRY, YOU ALWAYS END UP SAYING SOMETHING REALLY STUPID?

The only side whining is your side, because this attempt to smear political opponents went down in flames.\

I'm not even liberal, but I guess when someone calls you out on your hypocrisy you have to scream something to try to justify it. Really shows your level of intelligence. Only a simple mind thinks in absolutes.

My "wait for evidence" was to the media. I fucking agreed with you and you still call me names and screech insults? Are you really that stupid?

My side? LOL I don't have a "side" in this. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You whine about the media blaming the right wingers, but made a thread in an obvious attempt to smear left wingers.

You gonna tell me how smearing people and then whining about being smeared isn't hypocritical? Or are you gonna do exactly what I think and continue name calling and try(and fail) to justify it?

When obama makes his demand for open border immigration will he have a backdrop of legless Boston survivors?

I wonder why he doesn't parade the Ft. Hood victims around with him when he opines for gun control? Don't you?

She's been quite grumpy ever since the EPA sewed her vagina shut.

I told you. And they are going to get more childish and more childish in their attacks, because the liberals know THEY LOST THIS ONE BIG TIME!

They were hoping to use this as proof we need gun control and raising taxes and it didn't work out.

The BUTT HURT IS STRONG WITH LIBS TODAY! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You realize that "liberals" are not a hive mind right? Pointing out your obvious hypocrisy is not whining or "being butt hurt." Keep whining about left wingers trying to smear right wingers in a thread you made in an attempt to smear left wingers.

BWAHAHAHA!

I'm not even liberal, but I guess when someone calls you out on your hypocrisy you have to scream something to try to justify it. Really shows your level of intelligence. Only a simple mind thinks in absolutes.

My "wait for evidence" was to the media. I fucking agreed with you and you still call me names and screech insults? Are you really that stupid?

My side? LOL I don't have a "side" in this. I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy. You whine about the media blaming the right wingers, but made a thread in an obvious attempt to smear left wingers.

You gonna tell me how smearing people and then whining about being smeared isn't hypocritical? Or are you gonna do exactly what I think and continue name calling and try(and fail) to justify it?

Yeah, yeah yeah you don't have a side, but you're whining like a stuck pig like every other lib in here.

You have us soooooooooooooooo fooled on that point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nobody 'made assumptions' about who the bombers were.

It's fun to make up a story based on a lie, but you shouldn't post it in 'politics'.

Now you get to listen to the teabagger tell us how the left wingers shouldn't smear right wingers in his thread he started to smear left wingers. You'd need a chainsaw to cut through this hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back