'Botched': Arizona GOP's ballot count ends, troubles persist

Significant voter fraud was confirmed in AZ, so the "fake news" MSM can spread lies, but the truth is coming out.

Nothing "significant" was confirmed, just the same old conspiracy theories. No massive fraud found. If there were, they'd sing it from the rooftops.
Instead, they're figuring out how to wipe the egg off their face now that they've been outed as wasting everyone's time and money.
Who knows, maybe they'll be able to spin the narrative to affect the 2022 election (which is the real goal of this fraudit).
But don't bet the farm on it. :)

Nothing "significant" was confirmed, just the same old conspiracy theories. No massive fraud found. If there were, they'd sing it from the rooftops.
Instead, they're figuring out how to wipe the egg off their face now that they've been outed as wasting everyone's time and money.
Who knows, maybe they'll be able to spin the narrative to affect the 2022 election (which is the real goal of this fraudit).
But don't bet the farm on it. :)
You may be right, the audit may not have found significant voter fraud, but that is not confirmed yet. The quotes below from my prior links indicate that there are more than a few issues to resolve:

"NOW I get why Maricopa County and Biden admin fought tooth and nail to prevent an independent audit. 74,000 absentee ballot mail-in records missing, 25K duplicates, voter rolls a mess, bleed throughs, tens of thousands of ballots on demand, admin passwords issues. A disaster."

Serial numbers should really be unique,” Cyber Ninjas CEO Doug Logan stated during Thursday’s hearing, accompanied by a slide showcasing evidence of ballots with multiple serial numbers. “There should be one original ballot with a serial number, and one ballot, which is the duplicate of it, with the same serial number. When you look at this chart the first column is the box ID, that’s the box it came out. Then you look at the next column and that’s what the type is – DUP means it’s a duplicate, DSD means it is actually the original ballot. And you’ll notice that the last column is a serial number, but they’re in groups of three, which shouldn’t really happen.”
Logan continued, “And so, we have a whole bunch of ballots that also don’t have any serial numbers on them, so it’s quite possible that for the second one with the same serial number, there’s another one that matches up with it that literally doesn’t have a serial number on it, but it creates a lot of time and difficulty in resolving these issues when it was not done in a manner where it’s easy to match up and really, according to my understanding of what statute is, and what statute states.”

You may be right, the audit may not have found significant voter fraud, but that is not confirmed yet. The quotes below from my prior links indicate that there are more than a few issues to resolve:

"NOW I get why Maricopa County and Biden admin fought tooth and nail to prevent an independent audit. 74,000 absentee ballot mail-in records missing, 25K duplicates, voter rolls a mess, bleed throughs, tens of thousands of ballots on demand, admin passwords issues. A disaster."
There only seem to be conspiracy theories to resolve. And these have been debunked. Sorry, you'll have to do better than three alt-right "sources".
They are biased and have an agenda. So far, no widespread voter fraud found. Mr Cyber Ninja's gonna be a lot of hot water shortly. :)

An audit with problems is better than no audit at all. The important thing is that they expose the fraud.

There is nothing wrong with the audit.

There is only the cheating the audit has exposed, and those here spewing hate at the audit for exposing it....

There only seem to be conspiracy theories to resolve. And these have been debunked. Sorry, you'll have to do better than three alt-right "sources".
They are biased and have an agenda. So far, no widespread voter fraud found. Mr Cyber Ninja's gonna be a lot of hot water shortly. :)
The "74,000" thing was debunked almost the minute the claim was made. Of course it and all the other nonsensical claims were made in order to give cretins like kyzr something to use as a bogus argument.

Where's the report?

LOLOL

C'mon, man, that shit's been debunked.

You need new talking points.

Republicans against the cyber ninjas = Zionist 911 traitors

Republicans for traitor Joe = Zionist 911 traitors

Republicans involved with the steal =Zionist 911 traitors

Any questions....
Republicans doing the audit= incapable of counting.

Meh, no audit is required Biden is illegitimate. Go ahead fools tell us again how Biden while hiding in his basement got more votes than Obama did on his best day. Tell us why voting statistics and irregularities ONLY occurred in the handful of districts Dems needed to cheat in to beat Trump and not in any of the other like districts.

LOLOL

C'mon, man, that shit's been debunked.

You need new talking points.

So was Trump's "Russia Collusion Hoax" debunked, but it didn't stop democrats and the MSM from whining about it.
Voter fraud is ALWAYS a good talking point against democrat cheaters.

So was Trump's "Russia Collusion Hoax" debunked, but it didn't stop democrats and the MSM from whining about it.
Voter fraud is ALWAYS a good talking point against democrat cheaters.
Moron, the Russian hoax thing was dragged on by Republicans. You should stop blaming Democrats.

As far as the 2020 election... to date, there have been zero cases of widespread fraud uncovered. And it's been 9 months so far.

Republicans against the cyber ninjas = Zionist 911 traitors

Republicans for traitor Joe = Zionist 911 traitors

Republicans involved with the steal =Zionist 911 traitors

Any questions....
Just one.

What the fuck is wrong with you morons?

Let me guess: Zionist 911 traitors.

They never were cyber-ninjas, they were commies hired by Hunter Biden to make Trump look bad and make his artwork sell better.

Forum List

Back