Both campaigns summarized in one pic

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
1724547365203.png

I should be the D nominee. After all, I got just as many primary votes as that lying elitist corporatist warmongering bitch.

The mainstream press has become enamored with the seeming success of Kamala Harris’s late-starting presidential campaign. Their endless praise of the current Vice President coupled with their mockery of the disgraced former president trump proves the corporate news media has lost site of the overwhelming support white-America has for the GOP’s presidential nominee.

While the attendance at rallies by the trump Nazis has diminished, their belief in their candidate is as strong as ever. This strong confidence in trump, while not as vocal, is shared by white, moderate voters, Republican and DEMOCRAT.

Sadly, it is this powerful support by white moderates that will join with the devoted trump Nazis in red and swing states on November 5th that will carry trump to his second term in the White House.

Democrats tried to dump Commiela. They couldn't do it and keep all the donations to the Biden campaign. They went in with both feet. Now the enemy democrats want us to believe it was her all along.

Democrats tried to dump Commiela. They couldn't do it and keep all the donations to the Biden campaign. They went in with both feet. Now the enemy democrats want us to believe it was her all along.
Dude. Kamala was Biden's choice to succeed him from day one.

I should be the D nominee. After all, I got just as many primary votes as that lying elitist corporatist warmongering bitch.
Then I should be president, because I got just as many votes (primary and general) as Gerald R. Ford.

Forum List

Back