Both Michigan Tea Party Reps who were kicked out for an affair are running again, because Jesus....

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
2527571881-640x427.jpg

Todd Courser (unfaithful husband) /Cindi Gamrat (unfaithful wife), both Republicans, both disgraced.

Expelled Rep. Gamrat files to run for her former seat

"Gamrat confirmed Thursday she filed to run in the special 80th House District Nov. 3 primary in Allegan County after praying and consulting her family. The Plainwell Republican said she doesn’t think the powers-that-be in Lansing who orchestrated her ouster last week should have the final word on her political fate. “I’ve always maintained that I thought the decision should be up to the voters,” Gamrat told The Detroit News. “I think that they ought to have a voice in this matter.” Gamrat said she received an outpouring of support in the district — including a hug from a jogger recently — which influenced her decision to try to win back her House seat. “She felt bad for what I had been put through and thought God still had a plan for me,” Gamrat said."

-and-

MICHIGAN: Second Ousted Anti-Gay Former State Rep Will Also Run To Get His Old Seat Back

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to recap, for those who may have hidden under their rocks last month, Cindi Gamrat and Todd Courser, who were both in the Michigan House of Representatives up until last week, are both married, but not to each other. They were just fucking each other like wild bunnies. This is called infidelity, a major sin in the bible, btw.

The weird twist is that, in order to try to cover this up, Todd Courser Courser leaked a bizarre cover story about his having been caught having sex with male prostitute in the alley behind a nightclub. Shortly before their national humiliation, the pair introduced a trio of anti-gay bills that would have outlawed all civil marriages in Michigan. Very, very, VERY weird.

Both of these wildly -ucking bunnies are born-again Christians and self-identified Tea Party members. Both were kicked out of the Michigan House of Representatives last week, in an amazing act of decency and morality on the party of the Michigan Republican Party. It's a moment that almost caused me to think that there is hope for the Republican Party, after all.

But both Cindy and Todd want back in (to each other as well, I suppose, those little fuck bunnies), so they are both running for the special elections that have now been called AT TAXPAYER expense for the seats they just vacated. But are using G-d as their justification for running again, in spite of having just been kicked out of the Michigan HOR.

Ahhhh, family values.

I don't remember Anthony Weiner being removed for a sex scandal and then running again. I don't remember Elliot Spitzer being removed for a sex scandal and then running again. Both of those Democratic horndogs voluntarily resigned and have not run again.

So, tell me, which party is more ethical, again?

Discuss: should born again tea partying affair-loving infidelitous fuck-bunnies get to run again, at taxpayer expense, in a special election that their very behavior caused?

Have fun.

remember when the Left lectured on staying out of people's bedrooms??

idiots and hypocrites

Oh, gee, I forgot to add that the reason why those two fuck-bunnies were kicked out of the Michigan HOR was because they misued taxpayer money to cover up their affair.

I wonder if that is a felony offense?

Hmmmm.....

you mean like the Dem presidential candidate did with campaign donor money a few years back??

Oh, gee, I forgot to add that the reason why those two fuck-bunnies were kicked out of the Michigan HOR was because they misued taxpayer money to cover up their affair.

I wonder if that is a felony offense?

Hmmmm.....

you mean like the Dem presidential candidate did with campaign donor money a few years back??
Just chock full o'tu quque, aren't you.

• Banned
It's a bizarre story. To cover up their adultery, the married guy decides to leak a story that he had an affair with a homo. Then when the story would eventually be revealed as bogus, but not traced back to him as being the originator of the story, he would then scream like a martyr over being smeared!

Amazing.

Bill Clinton 15 Years Ago: 'I Did Not Have Sexual Relations ...
www.usnews.com/.../bill-clinton-15-years-ag...
U.S. News & World Report
Jan 25, 2013 - 26, 1998--15 years ago Saturday--Bill Clinton famously told the nation, ... with many supporters arguing that Clinton's personal life should not have been a public issue. ... recordings to have conducted a sexual affair with the president, may test .... Perhaps previewing their defense in the controversy, Clinton ...

So now these clowns are saying Jesus wants them to run for the government office they just got kicked out of.

Interesting.

Reminds me of Governor Sanford. After being caught in an affair, he refused to resign, saying King David in the bible fucked around, and what is good enough for King David ought to be good enough for Mark Sanford.

There is probably a special place in hell for these kind of people.

It's a bizarre story. To cover up their adultery, the married guy decides to leak a story that he had an affair with a homo. Then when the story would eventually be revealed as bogus, but not traced back to him as being the originator of the story, he would then scream like a martyr over being smeared!

Amazing.

That shows a HUGE amount of criminal energy flowing from a person who claims to be a "Christian", imo.

So now these clowns are saying Jesus wants them to run for the government office they just got kicked out of.

Interesting.

Reminds me of Governor Sanford. After being caught in an affair, he refused to resign, saying King David in the bible fucked around, and what is good enough for King David ought to be good enough for Mark Sanford.

There is probably a special place in hell for these kind of people.

Ähhh, yepp.

And look, no bong today!!!!

:D

Just to recap, for those who may have hidden under their rocks last month, Cindi Gamrat and Todd Courser, who were both in the Michigan House of Representatives up until last week, are both married, but not to each other. They were just fucking each other like wild bunnies.

You know this story got me to thinking... do wild bunnies fuck differently than domesticated bunnies? There must be a government study on this somewhere.....

Forum List

Back