Let’s Prohibit the Swastika as an Avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont know shit. You just regurgitate terrorist propaganda because you hate Jews.
And the irony is that while he spews disgusting antisemitism, he goes around calling other people racist.

You dont know shit. You just regurgitate terrorist propaganda because you hate Jews.

Both sides are engaging in propaganda.

But the causality figures have been independently verified.

Even the Zionists aren't denying the death toll.

And the irony is that while he spews disgusting antisemitism, he goes around calling other people racist.
Your fucked up Bronze Age fairy tale religion isn't a race.

If you choose to believe fucked up shit, I'm going to point out how fucked up it is.

I don't know if you are aware of it but ...... Coca Cola, Henry Ford, and Charles Lindbergh were pro-Hitler/Nazis. Officially, the US frowned upon (banned?) Americans from supporting Hitler but Henry Ford donated money and uniforms to the Nazis and Coca Cola managed to avoid the ban for selling their product to Nazxi Germany by creating a new drink under the name of Fanta.
..... so did IT&T, IBM, DOW, etc.
Thanks. I didn't know that. I have lots of reading to do!
Many operated in Spain and Sweden and Switzerland.
That, however, was not a regional crime because they were neutral countries. But if they were being used as mediaries between Germany and the US ....... that should have been an American crime for sure!
It's why I laugh ...
I don't blame you.
American subsidiaries made parts for Focke Wulfe aircraft and lots of other stuff for Germany.
I didn't know that either. :omg:

Both sides are engaging in propaganda.

But the causality figures have been independently verified.

Even the Zionists aren't denying the death toll.
Yeah no shit. I pointed that out. By who? How did they verify it?
:rolleyes:

JoeB131 DOES NOT hate Jews and if you had been paying attention you'd know that. :45:

Yes he does. He hates a lot of people. He is just a hateful person.
Unless you chop your dick off or like to fuck kids. He likes you then.
I am not surprised that the only one who likes you is He's-a-Lisa. :boobies: Silly-cone impresses you.

The numbers come from UNICEF.

are food deliveries making it into gaza? Its not anti jew to ask such a question.
From your link :
UNICEF Executive Director Catherine Russell did not provide a source for the child fatality figure during an interview with CBS News.
When asked if Russell was referring to the agency's own estimate or was basing the figure on reporting from authorities in Hamas-governed Gaza, a UNICEF spokesperson pointed to a press statement by the U.N. children's agency that attributed the figure to Gaza's health ministry.

Next.

From your link :
UNICEF Executive Director Catherine Russell did not provide a source for the child fatality figure during an interview with CBS News.
When asked if Russell was referring to the agency's own estimate or was basing the figure on reporting from authorities in Hamas-governed Gaza, a UNICEF spokesperson pointed to a press statement by the U.N. children's agency that attributed the figure to Gaza's health ministry.

Next.
the UNICEF reports on the numbers because of their other relief agency reports on starvation in gaza and the difficulty of delivering food aid into gaza.

The three parentheses around a name has been used for virtual hugs since back in the days of AOL chat rooms.

I'm just now learning (like you) that it was "highjacked" by idiots in 2014 for anti-Semitism.
As far as antisemitism is concerned, your position here allows you to have some degree of influence regarding it.

How sad that the collective lot of you have come down so firmly for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back